Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FigureFour

Stud 100 Spray

6 posts in this topic

Has anyone tried Stud 100 desensitizing spray and how effective is it in ridding a bloke of PE?

Also, how long before a punt or nightout should one use the spray so its effective without numbing a woman's mouth / vagina?

I have used this stuff. It does what it says on the tin but:

it has a lasting awful smell;

you would need to wash it off first before oral so most of the effect would be lost; and

it is such a long time since I used it I can't recall if is condom friendly or not.

In summary, a good idea badly realised.

WW

I have used this stuff. It does what it says on the tin but:

it has a lasting awful smell;

you would need to wash it off first before oral so most of the effect would be lost; and

it is such a long time since I used it I can't recall if is condom friendly or not.

In summary, a good idea badly realised.

WW

I see, what would be the best desensitizing spray / cream that does without the smell?

Has anyone tried Stud 100 desensitizing spray and how effective is it in ridding a bloke of PE?

Also, how long before a punt or nightout should one use the spray so its effective without numbing a woman's mouth / vagina?

I don't know the full facts obviously, but are you a young guy and cum too quickly? You hint that you like OWO but you also hinting that you like BB ( :wacko:) - but that is not for me to judge ultimately. One option is to have a couple of stiff shots of a strong liqour 20 mins before.

Edited by jarevets

I don't know the full facts obviously, but are you a young guy and cum too quickly? You hint that you like OWO but you also hinting that you like BB ( :wacko:) - but that is not for me to judge ultimately. One option is to have a couple of stiff shots of a strong liqour 20 mins before.

I am in my mid-20s and find I cum too fast for my liking (and usually have a refractory period of about half an hour after popping the cork) unless its standing doggie or cowgirl if I completely relax all my muscles and not think of anything (where I last a bit longer), before it would only be the underside of my member below my head that was too sensitive when erect though recently I have found that my head is now also sensitive (making my problem worse).

I did have a go at Kegels every day for a few weeks a while though that has also appeared to contribute to making it worse.

(No, I am not into BB though I do like OWO).

Edited by FigureFour

Sorry, I wanted to say that the numbing of a woman's mouth / vagina is just something I read about regarding the drawbacks of using sprays / creams, it is not something I myself am into.

Edited by FigureFour