tjnic

*time Waster* - Amber - Folkstone

21 posts in this topic

I have just wasted 2 hours on a 60 mile round trip - East Kent punters, beware!

I phoned up a 'lady' called Amber in Folkstone this morning to make a booking with her. On the phone she sounded lovely and agreed a 2pm meet. She gave me her postcode and the street name and asked me to phone her again when I arrived for further directions. As this was my first booking with her, I felt that was a reasonable enough request as I have been asked to do that before.

So this afternoon, I duly drove from my house to Folkstone (about 30 miles). I arrived at the specified road at just before 2pm and phoned her as requested to get further directions. When the phone was answered, I was told that Amber had just popped out and that this was a friend answering the phone on her behalf! I was asked to phone back in 10 minutes. Although the voice sounded very similar to the one I had spoken to earlier, I did not really give it too much thought. So I waited 10 mins and phoned again, the same girl answered and asked me to wait another 5 minutes, saying that Amber was getting ready to see me. I asked her for directions to the flat and she said I needed to speak to Amber for those and that I should phone back as requested. 5 Minutes later, the same thing happened again and I was told that she would defiantly be available in just a few minutes. By now I was getting a more than a little suspicious, but I was all primed up and ready for action, so foolishly I waited yet another 5 minutes (it was 20 past 2 now) and then tried again, this time the phone went strait to answer phone, it had obviously been switched off! So I left a concise message saying that I was cancelling the booking as I could not wait any longer and went home feeling a bit silly.

As I drove it started to really sink in that I had been duped and this so called friend I had been speaking to was really the girl I was meant to be seeing. Either Amber is just a time waster with nothing better to do, or when she saw me pull up and call she changed her mind for whatever reason. To be honest, I don't really care why she did it, there is no excuse for stringing me along like that, if she is choosy about her clients, then she should have asked me some questions over the phone before accepting my booking. At the very least, she should have just told me that she wanted to cancel rather than pretending to be someone else.

When I got home, I did send her a text just to make absolutely sure that it had not all been a misunderstanding but unsurprisingly I got no reply. I think if she had been remotely genuine, she would have at least sent me an apology - but not a thing!

So, if anyone is searching a well known site for girls in the Folkstone area, you may want to think twice before booking a 30 year old brunette going by the name of Amber!

I have just wasted 2 hours on a 60 mile round trip - East Kent punters, beware!

I phoned up a 'lady' called Amber in Folkstone this morning to make a booking with her. On the phone she sounded lovely and agreed a 2pm meet. She gave me her postcode and the street name and asked me to phone her again when I arrived for further directions. As this was my first booking with her, I felt that was a reasonable enough request as I have been asked to do that before.

So this afternoon, I duly drove from my house to Folkstone (about 30 miles). I arrived at the specified road at just before 2pm and phoned her as requested to get further directions. When the phone was answered, I was told that Amber had just popped out and that this was a friend answering the phone on her behalf! I was asked to phone back in 10 minutes. Although the voice sounded very similar to the one I had spoken to earlier, I did not really give it too much thought. So I waited 10 mins and phoned again, the same girl answered and asked me to wait another 5 minutes, saying that Amber was getting ready to see me. I asked her for directions to the flat and she said I needed to speak to Amber for those and that I should phone back as requested. 5 Minutes later, the same thing happened again and I was told that she would defiantly be available in just a few minutes. By now I was getting a more than a little suspicious, but I was all primed up and ready for action, so foolishly I waited yet another 5 minutes (it was 20 past 2 now) and then tried again, this time the phone went strait to answer phone, it had obviously been switched off! So I left a concise message saying that I was cancelling the booking as I could not wait any longer and went home feeling a bit silly.

As I drove it started to really sink in that I had been duped and this so called friend I had been speaking to was really the girl I was meant to be seeing. Either Amber is just a time waster with nothing better to do, or when she saw me pull up and call she changed her mind for whatever reason. To be honest, I don't really care why she did it, there is no excuse for stringing me along like that, if she is choosy about her clients, then she should have asked me some questions over the phone before accepting my booking. At the very least, she should have just told me that she wanted to cancel rather than pretending to be someone else.

When I got home, I did send her a text just to make absolutely sure that it had not all been a misunderstanding but unsurprisingly I got no reply. I think if she had been remotely genuine, she would have at least sent me an apology - but not a thing!

So, if anyone is searching a well known site for girls in the Folkstone area, you may want to think twice before booking a 30 year old brunette going by the name of Amber!

Sorry to hear about this and well done for warning others on here. Pity you cant do a FR about such timewasters in my opinion as i am sure some punters only read FRs and not this forum.

Who knows what the reason was for this but its completey out of order, such WGs do genuine ones no favours as timewasting punters do us genuine punters none.

Could be worse..

some liverpudlian seems to have driven 500 miles to scotland once, to visit a non-existing girl...

must be on google somewhere.

It is easy to tell what happened.

This is a house worked by 2 - 3 girls - they get calls all day and they send as many men as possible to that address - you happened to arrive when they were all tied up with other punters and the maid strung you along as long as she could until she went to ansaphone mode.

It's that simple. If you had waited another 30 minutes you would ahve scored - but with whoever happened to be free.

Lance has a plausible explanation.

and consciouly or not, by stringing a punter on, they also make sure you dont visit a competitor (at least not immediately)

When I was on phone-only and greens as clover, Ive been strunjg on a few times. but you develop a BS radar...

out of interest: where did you find the nr ?

paper? web? parlour-site? listing ?

out of interest: where did you find the nr ?

paper? web? parlour-site? listing ?

The purple site.

I have to wonder whether this is a Scam.

Have you googled the number, I wouldn't mind betting that it's a premium number and you've been charged a lot of money chasing a punt that never existed.

Have you googled the number, I wouldn't mind betting that it's a premium number and you've been charged a lot of money chasing a punt that never existed.

If you could find her on other website, because OP clearly saying who she is, you would know that her mobile its not a premium number.

I don't know when my post will appear (as I am on pre- mod) but it looks like its a simple mismanagement of bookings. After all, she is only charges for £60 for half an hour, and girls in that price range are swamped with the bookings. She probably had a more lucrative longer booking, but was not sure whatever it will materialise. Since it materialised, she decided not to answer the phone any more. As simple as that.

No, it was a standard O2 mobile number. I only ever use pay as you go for punting so the balance is displayed after every call.

I think that Lancelot has probably hit the nail on the head. I hit Google last night and it turns out the same girl, with the same pictures, is part of a group called Madison Kisses. I was fooled into thinking I was booking an independent and was probably just put in to a kind of holding queue due to overbooking! - Ho Hum, I guess the moral is do more research and never take any profile at face value - I thought I already knew that, I am clearly getting careless!

Could be worse..

some liverpudlian seems to have driven 500 miles to scotland once, to visit a non-existing girl...

must be on google somewhere.

Not quite the same but there was a story in the Evening Chronicle (local newspaper in the Newcastle Upon Tyne area) about a taxi driver picking up a bloke from Newcastle central rail station and driving him to Falkirk in Scotland.

Upon arriving at Falkirk the bloke jumped out and ran off without paying!!!

Ouch

Not quite the same but there was a story in the Evening Chronicle (local newspaper in the Newcastle Upon Tyne area) about a taxi driver picking up a bloke from Newcastle central rail station and driving him to Falkirk in Scotland.

Upon arriving at Falkirk the bloke jumped out and ran off without paying!!!

Ouch

If I was a taxi driver I would need payment up front for a long haul drive - unless it was a job for say - taking a gent with his wife and kid to the airport.

As for the OP. It is worth me chipping in again - I am a business man and I am good at sussing out how other businesses make money.

You have a flat with 3 girls and you need to keep them earning all day. So you take some good pics of the best looking of the 3 and post them at purple site. You will always have 0 feedback because you don't waste time with bookings - only texts/messages - to each message you send a generic reply - call me - so a punter calls and speaks to one of the girls - or the maid who is running the show - or the one out of the whole show that sounds the best and speaks the best english. Whenever you suggest coming - she will just say come and text or phone when you arrive at the given post code. Every punter who calls is told the same thing. Can you do 2 o clock? Yes. Punter arrives and texts. But 3 girls are tied up with other punters. No answer - Or - call back in 10 minutes. Punter calls back. Call back in 5 minutes. Punter calls back. No answer. Fed up. Wait on 5 minutes and go if no answer. One last try. 3 girls still tied up and probably at least 30 minutes from being free. Several punters now outside on car park or street calling and being told to call back. Some of the punters will get fed up and go. But some will stay and keep hanging on while at the same time others are arriving. Finally a girl is free and lucky punter who happened to arrive and call at the right time is told - oh I can't do it today but you can see my friend - oh? what's she like - young and pretty and slim - ok - how much - 50 pounds for 30 minutes.

So that's about it. It's not a bad scheme - as it keeps a steady stream of customers coming and ensures that your 3 workers are busy earning all day long.

It's not just my business sense figuring this out - it happened to me twice and I was the punter who kept waiting - when I did get the go ahead I found a flat with 3 russian girls working it - and they all looked totally fed up and exhausted. The girl i was offered was only 20 or so and not bad looking but she had a horrible posture, spoke no english at all - and did not smile at me - so I walked.

On a positive note - it did work out well on 2 occasions for me but that was pure luck on my part - as on those other occasions I was offered nice looking friendly girls and was not kept waiting more than 30 minutes which I thought was acceptable.

Conveyor belt with hopper-feeder...

As for the OP: Research indeed.

Edited by ptrleeds

If I was a taxi driver I would need payment up front for a long haul drive - unless it was a job for say - taking a gent with his wife and kid to the airport.

As for the OP. It is worth me chipping in again - I am a business man and I am good at sussing out how other businesses make money.

You have a flat with 3 girls and you need to keep them earning all day. So you take some good pics of the best looking of the 3 and post them at purple site. You will always have 0 feedback because you don't waste time with bookings - only texts/messages - to each message you send a generic reply - call me - so a punter calls and speaks to one of the girls - or the maid who is running the show - or the one out of the whole show that sounds the best and speaks the best english. Whenever you suggest coming - she will just say come and text or phone when you arrive at the given post code. Every punter who calls is told the same thing. Can you do 2 o clock? Yes. Punter arrives and texts. But 3 girls are tied up with other punters. No answer - Or - call back in 10 minutes. Punter calls back. Call back in 5 minutes. Punter calls back. No answer. Fed up. Wait on 5 minutes and go if no answer. One last try. 3 girls still tied up and probably at least 30 minutes from being free. Several punters now outside on car park or street calling and being told to call back. Some of the punters will get fed up and go. But some will stay and keep hanging on while at the same time others are arriving. Finally a girl is free and lucky punter who happened to arrive and call at the right time is told - oh I can't do it today but you can see my friend - oh? what's she like - young and pretty and slim - ok - how much - 50 pounds for 30 minutes.

So that's about it. It's not a bad scheme - as it keeps a steady stream of customers coming and ensures that your 3 workers are busy earning all day long.

It's not just my business sense figuring this out - it happened to me twice and I was the punter who kept waiting - when I did get the go ahead I found a flat with 3 russian girls working it - and they all looked totally fed up and exhausted. The girl i was offered was only 20 or so and not bad looking but she had a horrible posture, spoke no english at all - and did not smile at me - so I walked.

On a positive note - it did work out well on 2 occasions for me but that was pure luck on my part - as on those other occasions I was offered nice looking friendly girls and was not kept waiting more than 30 minutes which I thought was acceptable.

I have punted in many EE WG group flats over the years and indeed it is sometimes the case as i have posted on here before that the WG who speaks the best English answers the phone for all of the WGs pretending to be the one your wishing to book. Upon arrival what some then do is try to get my business by running down the WG i booked, telling me she is rubbish or even on ocassion that she has a STI. I virtually always then ask to speak to the WG i booked and its often the case she isnt even aware i had booked her.

So some of these WGs will fuck each other over to get a punters business.

I had a funny situation once where the girl in th picture said she was Russian. Well I speak some Russian and when I phoned her she just did not understand anything I said in Russian (my pronunciation is not that bad).

Well - it's all part and parcel of this interest we have in paid sex.

I had a funny situation once where the girl in th picture said she was Russian. Well I speak some Russian and when I phoned her she just did not understand anything I said in Russian (my pronunciation is not that bad).

Well - it's all part and parcel of this interest we have in paid sex.

I dont speak any foreign languages but its always funny when i punt with an EE WG who tells me she is say Polish but when i punt with her next time she is Hungarian, i dont believe a word nowadays, its in one ear and out the other and couldnt care less anyway.

I dont speak any foreign languages but its always funny when i punt with an EE WG who tells me she is say Polish but when i punt with her next time she is Hungarian, i dont believe a word nowadays, its in one ear and out the other and couldnt care less anyway.

You are probably right.

A girl once told me she was a student raising money for doing a physics degree later in the year. When I asked her what is a newton? She did not know.

You are probably right.

A girl once told me she was a student raising money for doing a physics degree later in the year. When I asked her what is a newton? She did not know.

She would be younger than that.

You cannot blame foreign physics students for not knowing the difference between old imperial tons and new tons

(funny brits with archaic imperial units, hell, I didnt even know you have had your own ton-unit as well ....)

She would be younger than that.

You cannot blame foreign physics students for not knowing the difference between old imperial tons and new tons

(funny brits with archaic imperial units, hell, I didnt even know you have had your own ton-unit as well ....)

I presume this is in humour?

I wonder why the girls (or their pimps/agencys/managers) do this? I have never been to either Poland or Hungary (or Latvia, or Russia, or Romania or ....) and couldn't give a rats ass which one of the EE states the lady hails from. It can hardly be for security reasons. To me, it just shows contempt for the customer, treating us all as foolish, lust driven, non-thinking berks. I'd much rather visit a lady/agency/parlour that treats me with a modicum of respect.

I wonder why the girls (or their pimps/agencys/managers) do this? I have never been to either Poland or Hungary (or Latvia, or Russia, or Romania or ....) and couldn't give a rats ass which one of the EE states the lady hails from. It can hardly be for security reasons. To me, it just shows contempt for the customer, treating us all as foolish, lust driven, non-thinking berks. I'd much rather visit a lady/agency/parlour that treats me with a modicum of respect.

I just think lying about where they are from is second nature to them. :)

treating us all as foolish, lust driven, non-thinking berks

Which, if we are honest, most of us are - well most of the time at least.