Crystal

Services..

41 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone.

When you come in to an agency or see an indie what do you expect the GFE to include?

Me and afew girls were having a discussion about it & we all agreed that it should include kissing and OWO (at discretion obviously) But other girls I speak to say kissing is to personal and so is OWO??

What do you think?

xx

Hi Everyone.

When you come in to an agency or see an indie what do you expect the GFE to include?

Me and afew girls were having a discussion about it & we all agreed that it should include kissing and OWO (at discretion obviously) But other girls I speak to say kissing is to personal and so is OWO??

What do you think?

xx

Should definitely include kissing, OWO and RO in my view.

Kissing is the minimum of what differentiates a GFE from a full personal service. It's possible to have a completely satisfying full personal service without kissing but it is not GFE.

Hi Everyone.

What do you think?

xx

Crystal: did you asked "other" girls what GFE is for them, the ones who consider kissing and OWO to personal?

Anyway: kissing can be as personal and impersonal, depending how its done and who with. Same girls for OW or OWO.

Still OWO its a bit more complex: I've heard from the girls that the only reason they provide protected oral, not because of the STDs protection mainly, but purely because they don't want to suck a bare cock, taste precum, etc.

Another group of girls: the main reason, is for the protection from STDs, but ready to drop condom with some of the trustworthy "safe" regulars, or when the client is difficult cumer, and they want to finish him orally asap, and he does it much more quickly without a cover.

Anyway: it was thousands of threads about it before, and just because somebody kissed client to death, it does not mean GFE, so its other way around.

I do not book a lady if the only description of her services is GFE, I base that decision on the fact that GFE can mean many things to many people (as the posts on this thread, and many others, will prove), my advice, for what it's worth, is to forget about the term GFE and list services, if the punter thinks he is getting GFE based on the services advertised then that is fine, if the punter thinks he is not getting GFE based on the services advertised then that is fine also, because you are not advertising GFE.

I do not book a lady if the only description of her services is GFE, I base that decision on the fact that GFE can mean many things to many people (as the posts on this thread, and many others, will prove), my advice, for what it's worth, is to forget about the term GFE and list services, if the punter thinks he is getting GFE based on the services advertised then that is fine, if the punter thinks he is not getting GFE based on the services advertised then that is fine also, because you are not advertising GFE.

Good advice although you have to ask: What girlfriend doesn't kiss? If a WG is advertising a GFE then I would expect her to kiss properly.

Interesting concept I've just thought of;

What would anyone describe a service where there's no OWO, no kissing of anykind, no reverse oral and possibly no protected penetration (dare not mention A level)?

However, client and lady had a fabulous and in depth

intellectual discourse on the merits/demerits of Modern Art, Dostoyovsky,

Freud/Jung etc???

Can the above scenario still be deemed "GFE"?

GFE would constitute full on kissing as a minimum in my book. As for the 'at discretion', I've seen quite a few wg sites/descriptions where almost everything is 'at discretion'. I understand why they'd say this but at the same time (from a punter point of view) you could end up paying for a pretty poor session.

Good advice although you have to ask: What girlfriend doesn't kiss? If a WG is advertising a GFE then I would expect her to kiss properly.

The problem is that you are never going to get much of a real consensus (from either side of the counter) of opinion so discussion over what it should be/contain is a bit unproductive, however what might be of interest, well to me at least, is whether the term GFE is supply or demand led?

If it is demand led then surely a list of services is the way to go, you see a list of advertised services and based on that you can decide if in fact that particular lady conforms to your definition of GFE.

If it is supply led then it is trifle more tricky because it might be that the use of GFE is merely used by a lady who, for whatever reason, does not wish to advertise her services, in which case you are stuck with her definition of GFE.

I would agree kissing is essential for GFE but not OWO. For instance my regular lady says she can't bring herself to do OWO, which is fair enough, but she makes you feel special anyway with just covered, so I barely miss it. GFE is mainly about the "closeness" and intimacy in my opinion, not the actual acts involved in it.

Hi Everyone.

What do you think?

xx

Definately Kissing, and prefably deep french to be a true GFE.

Reverse Oral too.

OWO is a plus but I woudnt mind if she didnt want to do it. Id still class some meetings as GFE when it was covered.

But I also like it when its a more relaxed atmosphere. And a bit of friendly chat goes a long way.

Hi Everyone.

What do you think?

xx

Crystal

I saw Ruby at your place last week, she gave the perfect GFE (I almost forgot to pay her lol)

Its not just about kissing , OWO etc, although this is an essential part of GFE to me, but as well its about the girl being friendly, chatty, and appearing to enjoy the experience herself. (not always possible I agree)

Have a look at this poll.

Over 80% of us believe that GFE should always include French Kissing.

Hi Everyone.

What do you think?

xx

Well If they describe GFE and don't kiss then It's more a PissedoffGfE, also maybe she will throw In some role play, like have you cut the grass yet? Why are you always down the bleeding pub, and that old chestnut of you're such an Insensitive barsteward! :D

who doesn't kiss anyway? I been to so many slum ho houses and they all kiss so that should be included regardless. simple solution which I find is best to do, before you hand over the money, ask them what they don't do.

Definately Kissing, and prefably deep french to be a true GFE.

Reverse Oral too.

OWO is a plus but I woudnt mind if she didnt want to do it. Id still class some meetings as GFE when it was covered.

But I also like it when its a more relaxed atmosphere. And a bit of friendly chat goes a long way.

Overworked has got it spot on for me.

I think the good GFE amounts to the punter not feeling things are off limit and he might get a sharp word, a smack or something for transgressing invisible boundaries even thought the girl no doubt does have her boundaries.

So the exact contact areas/actions may vary considerably from girl to girl (and for girls from punter to punter) but the feeling of being into the session together is there.

Each punter will have his own wants for his session and somehow the good GFEs deliver what, afterwards, he will think he wanted beforehand.

Kissing is the minimum of what differentiates a GFE from a full personal service. It's possible to have a completely satisfying full personal service without kissing but it is not GFE.

I know what I expect with a GFE, can someone tell me what a full personal service is,its seems like another term that leaves itself wide open to interpretation.

Crystal

I saw Ruby at your place last week, she gave the perfect GFE (I almost forgot to pay her lol)

Its not just about kissing , OWO etc, although this is an essential part of GFE to me, but as well its about the girl being friendly, chatty, and appearing to enjoy the experience herself. (not always possible I agree)

i agree with this it sums up what i would like when i meet a wg

Kissing definitely and not just a few pecks. RO a must and again not

just a token gesture. Loads of cuddles and full body contact. OWO not absolutley necessary but better if included, important thing again is the willingness to give a real good oral service not just a "well if I must then"

in other words, nothing like a girlfriend :-)

I know what I expect with a GFE, can someone tell me what a full personal service is,its seems like another term that leaves itself wide open to interpretation.

Personal service means sex, probably including covered oral

It depends what I'm paying, if i'm paying 150 an hour then I expect everything but the arse, if its a parlour situation and its say 50 for the half an hour then I wouldnt expect it.

:D

It depends what I'm paying, if i'm paying 150 an hour then I expect everything but the arse, if its a parlour situation and its say 50 for the half an hour then I wouldnt expect it.

:D

Expressed a little roughly perhaps, but on the button, i'd say.