Diamond Geezer

I Walked For The First Time But Know I Handled It Wrong!

44 posts in this topic

I'm sure Smiths might be the first to bollock me here!

I'd tried booking a certain purple place lady a couple of times and got a cancel just an hour prior to our meeting on one occasion. Anyway, the planets aligned yesterday for a last minute booking.... I called the number and she was available so I made an appointment for 11:30z.

The alarm bells rang when I saw the house. Ex council, whitewashed, gate hanging off, not a particularly pleasant road. I thought not to be a snob as it may be lovely inside. As I approached the door I just saw a hand flutter through the net curtain towards the front door which was open when I got to it.

OMG, OMG, OMG!!!

Stale smoke, no carpet on floor or stairs (concrete floor and scruffy stairs last painted 30+ years ago). Walls unpainted like a squalid squat. The "lady" was nothing like her photos and had obviously been eating too many doughnuts and her hair was lank and unkempt. In the ensuing moments I was halfway up the stairs before I said "actually, do you mind if I chicken out today?". She started to say something in a rather unpleasant tone before I said "obviously I'll give you something, how about £20?". She took it, I left - or should that be escaped, and buggered off to Costa Coffee to relive the encounter.

This delightful "lady" was just god awful. She was "several" sizes larger than her purple profile and wearing a very tight naughty nurse dress that hardly covered her bits and showed her bum crack and thighs. I really didn't want to study her any more but it was definitely her in the photos the only question is how old are the photos?

I know I should just have said "thanks but no thanks" or something similar but at the time it seemed worth paying an exit fee rather than be faced with doing time with her. She probably thought I'd bottled out of punting altogether rather than couldn't stand the thought of her touching me, let alone me touching her.

Oh, well, perhaps it was worth £20 for the life experience and to give some here a laugh at my expense. It's not the £20 out of my pocket that's a problem but the fact it's in hers, I'd sooner have paid £20 for a Big Issue!

Go on then, ridicule me for paying the filthy cow (yes, I believe she was as unclean as her abode).

DG

Edited by Diamond Geezer

Is there a right or wrong way to handle this?

Even though you had been misled the offering of some compensation seems to be the morally correct thing to do.

Some will be baying for you to name and shame, but you must do what you think is correct for you. IMO.

Moving on and forgetting it is the thing to do IMO.

Diamond Geezer, you're got a good heart mate, that's something I'd probably do (if not give more)....justified or not, right or wrong.....so many questions, so many answers....but rightly said, a life experience....

Even though you had been misled the offering of some compensation seems to be the morally correct thing to do.

Is it?

So, a lady could set up a misleading profile and earn her money through tips left by people too uncomfortable to stay, and that is fine? :confused:

I think the OP made a decent fist of it. Also (as I am sure that smiths will point out when he gets here), the OP can now write and FR on the experience as money changed hands :) .

I think the OP made a decent fist of it. Also (as I am sure that smiths will point out when he gets here), the OP can now write and FR on the experience as money changed hands :) .

I can't leave a FR on here as she's only on the purple place. I have a clear conscience which is the main thing and £20 doesn't hurt me other than the principle of it. The booking was made over the phone so there's no booking on the purple place to leave feedback for either.

She was nothing like her profile and her premises were so uninviting I should have wiped my shoes on the way out.

@Orion

Misleading? You bet!

DG

Edited by Diamond Geezer

Am I missing something here: Field Reports cannot be written about ladies that advertise via the 'other site'......?????

I know I have written reports for ladies from the the purple site previously, has this changed recently then??

BTW: You weren't happy staying, so you left - correct decision in my book. Handing over £20 to a con artist......... dont think I would of done this, however if you are comfortable with it that is your decision.

Not a bad result but not the best.

If you feel awkward about walking you need an excuse on your tongue and the best is: "Dammit, I left the money in the car. Just a minute will you." and never look back.

I don't see why you should pay up comensation in those circumstances

Am I missing something here: Field Reports cannot be written about ladies that advertise via the 'other site'......?????

I know I have written reports for ladies from the the purple site previously, has this changed recently then??

Yes, you've missed it, and no, it hasn't changed recently!

To write an FR here you have to be able to give a web-site address, or a telephone number for the lady. The web-site address cannot refer to a profile on another well known adult site. If the OP has a telephone number for the lady, then he can go for it!

I strongly disagree with this statement. The woman clearly misrepresented herself.

Nobody deserves to be compensated for lying and wasting someones time!

I suspect the OP gave her the £20 to prevent any unpleasantness [or buy herself a pot of paint for the stairs...]

I do wish you would name and shame as it may prevent another punter suffering the same fate...no?

I strongly disagree with this statement. The woman clearly misrepresented herself.

I suspect the OP gave her the £20 to prevent any unpleasantness [or buy herself a pot of paint for the stairs...]

Spot on Jasmin.

It was easier to give her a few quid and walk but she really didn't deserve it. I must say £20 wouldn't do much to decorate the dump though :-)

Trouble is, as a punter I know I should be able to walk away just as I'd walk out of a restaurant if I didn't fancy eating there. In reality, for some of us anyway, it's not so easy.

I've occasionally seen on WG's private websites a statement to the effect of a punter has x number of minutes to leave with full refund or less £x0 etc. All the same, even though a WG is being paid for a service it's difficult to say "sorry love but you gotta be joking if you think I'm coming anywhere near you".

It also hammers home to me how you ladies deserve your fees as you must on so many occasions be utterly repulsed by a client but that's another thread.

DG

Sometimes it's easier to keep the peace and get out quietly I suppose!

OP, you did exactly as I would have done. You've no idea who's hiding upstairs in the spare room or kitchen, and not offering the £20 may have led to a situation where the entire contents of your wallet would have been required to placate the wrench-wielding gorilla that appeared. I'm an ex-rugby player, can more than handle myself, but when some numbskull comes at you with a weapon, it's really not worth it. Some people see prison as a second home and care not for consequences.

You're £20 down. Those saying she deserved nowt are quite right, yet it's different when actually in the situation.

I think you handled it well, lived to tell the tale and move on with the benefit of experience.

Keep smilin dude.

I'm sure Smiths might be the first to bollock me here!

I'd tried booking a certain purple place lady a couple of times and got a cancel just an hour prior to our meeting on one occasion. Anyway, the planets aligned yesterday for a last minute booking.... I called the number and she was available so I made an appointment for 11:30z.

The alarm bells rang when I saw the house. Ex council, whitewashed, gate hanging off, not a particularly pleasant road. I thought not to be a snob as it may be lovely inside. As I approached the door I just saw a hand flutter through the net curtain towards the front door which was open when I got to it.

OMG, OMG, OMG!!!

Stale smoke, no carpet on floor or stairs (concrete floor and scruffy stairs last painted 30+ years ago). Walls unpainted like a squalid squat. The "lady" was nothing like her photos and had obviously been eating too many doughnuts and her hair was lank and unkempt. In the ensuing moments I was halfway up the stairs before I said "actually, do you mind if I chicken out today?". She started to say something in a rather unpleasant tone before I said "obviously I'll give you something, how about £20?". She took it, I left - or should that be escaped, and buggered off to Costa Coffee to relive the encounter.

This delightful "lady" was just god awful. She was "several" sizes larger than her purple profile and wearing a very tight naughty nurse dress that hardly covered her bits and showed her bum crack and thighs. I really didn't want to study her any more but it was definitely her in the photos the only question is how old are the photos?

I know I should just have said "thanks but no thanks" or something similar but at the time it seemed worth paying an exit fee rather than be faced with doing time with her. She probably thought I'd bottled out of punting altogether rather than couldn't stand the thought of her touching me, let alone me touching her.

Oh, well, perhaps it was worth £20 for the life experience and to give some here a laugh at my expense. It's not the £20 out of my pocket that's a problem but the fact it's in hers, I'd sooner have paid £20 for a Big Issue!

Go on then, ridicule me for paying the filthy cow (yes, I believe she was as unclean as her abode).

DG

Sorry to hear about this. You were lied to and like all lying SPs their modus is to get you to their place and hope the punter thinks with his dick and punts anyway.

I certainly wouldnt of given a penny here, she doesnt deserve it and i view it as encouraging her to continue lying, if all punters give £20 for walking she could be making a nice few quid so think its worth continuing to lie. Obviously what you do is your business DG and at least you are able under the rules to do a FR as money did change hands which you couldnt if it didnt.

Whenever i have given a WG who mucked me about a second chance it hasnt worked out so i dont anymore. In fact i was warned about a particular WG but liked her look and let that override my concerns leading to a bad punt, i listen to concerns more closely now. :)

Would it be possible to feel any compassion for this lady? She's maybe in a very bad state, maybe physically and mentally. Maybe deep in debt, maybe being cruelly bossed about and controlled by a man who treats her really badly and has her working to feed his drug habit, and subjects her to physical abuse, Maybe she's very depressed, badly down on her luck with no self esteem left and, all in all, having an absolutely rotten life. Living in a shabby rundown house, maybe addicted to alcohol and smoking. In other words, maybe she's leading a life not worth living, for all you know. Desperately trying to make a little money by selling her body, having been forced into it by her partner.

These thoughts come into my mind because I recently spoke to a lady in her late 40s and was trying to arrange something with her. But I soon got the impression she was completely controlled and manipulated by her partner. it didn't work out because of him. But she just sounded quite sad and downtrodden when I spoke to her on the phone, was working as a cleaner and trying to make a little extra money by offering sex - probably had to give any money she earned to her partner, and I wouldn't be in the least surprised if she was having to put up with physical abuse. She sounded sort of sad and defeated somehow. I fetl sorry for her although i never got to see her. I would have liked to meet her just to be nice to her, just take her for a coffee and a chat, and treat her with respect because I felt she wasn't used to that with her partner posting nude photos of her in various places (which I saw), probably without her knowing, for example.

Not trying to be controversial in the least - she misled you, which was wrong.. But some women have such rotten, miserable lives when you hear about their background that you have to feel pity sometimes. If you didn't miss the £20 i think it was good that you gave it to her. Consider it a one-off act of charity. Next time just run out the door! But seriously, you must feel glad that you were able to get quickly away from the whole miserable, squalid scene and forget about the awful life she probably lives.

Edited by Alwayshoping

Would it be possible to feel any compassion for this lady? She's maybe in a very bad state, maybe physically and mentally. Maybe deep in debt, maybe being cruelly bossed about and controlled by a man who treats her really badly and has her working to feed his drug habit, and subjects her to physical abuse, Maybe she's very depressed, badly down on her luck with no self esteem left and, all in all, having an absolutely rotten life. Living in a shabby rundown house, maybe addicted to alcohol and smoking. In other words, maybe she's leading a life not worth living, for all you know. Desperately trying to make a little money by selling her body, having been forced into it by her partner.

These thoughts come into my mind because I recently spoke to a lady in her late 40s and was trying to arrange something with her. But I soon got the impression she was completely controlled and manipulated by her partner. it didn't work out because of him. But she just sounded quite sad and downtrodden when I spoke to her on the phone, was working as a cleaner and trying to make a little extra money by offering sex - probably had to give any money she earned to her partner, and I wouldn't be in the least surprised if she was having to put up with physical abuse. She sounded sort of sad and defeated somehow. I fetl sorry for her although i never got to see her. I would have liked to meet her just to be nice to her, just take her for a coffee and a chat, and treat her with respect because I felt she wasn't used to that with her partner posting nude photos of her in various places (which I saw), probably without her knowing, for example.

Not trying to be controversial in the least - she misled you, which was wrong.. But some women have such rotten, miserable lives when you hear about their background that you have to feel pity sometimes. If you didn't miss the £20 i think it was good that you gave it to her. Consider it a one-off act of charity. Next time just run out the door! But seriously, you must feel glad that you were able to get quickly away from the whole miserable, squalid scene and forget about the awful life she probably lives.

This.

when things dont go right, and you feel that its best to just get away as quickly as possable, some folk will do anything, and if you feel at the time you did the right thing, then thats okay, after all getting away was what you wanted to do, and doing it safely was the important thing.

Its later on the rights and wrongs of the situation kick in, and we try to justify our actions.

To come on the board and say what took place took guts, and I do feel that you took the right course of action, and by warning others about what they might be walking into does cross my mind as not an act of revenge, but of trying to warn ohers.

Edited by spklors

Would it be possible to feel any compassion for this lady? She's maybe in a very bad state, maybe physically and mentally. Maybe deep in debt, maybe being cruelly bossed about and controlled by a man who treats her really badly and has her working to feed his drug habit, and subjects her to physical abuse, Maybe she's very depressed, badly down on her luck with no self esteem left and, all in all, having an absolutely rotten life. Living in a shabby rundown house, maybe addicted to alcohol and smoking. In other words, maybe she's leading a life not worth living, for all you know. Desperately trying to make a little money by selling her body, having been forced into it by her partner. These thoughts come into my mind because I recently spoke to a lady in her late 40s and was trying to arrange something with her. But I soon got the impression she was completely controlled and manipulated by her partner. it didn't work out because of him. But she just sounded quite sad and downtrodden when I spoke to her on the phone, was working as a cleaner and trying to make a little extra money by offering sex - probably had to give any money she earned to her partner, and I wouldn't be in the least surprised if she was having to put up with physical abuse. She sounded sort of sad and defeated somehow. I fetl sorry for her although i never got to see her. I would have liked to meet her just to be nice to her, just take her for a coffee and a chat, and treat her with respect because I felt she wasn't used to that with her partner posting nude photos of her in various places (which I saw), probably without her knowing, for example. Not trying to be controversial in the least - she misled you, which was wrong.. But some women have such rotten, miserable lives when you hear about their background that you have to feel pity sometimes. If you didn't miss the £20 i think it was good that you gave it to her. Consider it a one-off act of charity. Next time just run out the door! But seriously, you must feel glad that you were able to get quickly away from the whole miserable, squalid scene and forget about the awful life she probably lives.

Absolutely no compassion from me. Like all she is responsible for her own actions and had a choice, be honest or lie and she choose the latter course of action. If her life is shit its in her hands to sort it out.

I can't leave a FR on here as she's only on the purple place. I have a clear conscience which is the main thing and £20 doesn't hurt me other than the principle of it. The booking was made over the phone so there's no booking on the purple place to leave feedback for either. She was nothing like her profile and her premises were so uninviting I should have wiped my shoes on the way out. @Orion Misleading? You bet! DG

If she has a displayed phone number you can do a FR on here DG if you so wish. You just cant refer to that site in it though. :)

when things dont go right, and you feel that its best to just get away as quickly as possable, some folk will do anything, and if you feel at the time you did the right thing, then thats okay, after all getting away was what you wanted to do, and doing it safely was the important thing. Its later on the rights and wrongs of the situation kick in, and we try to justify our actions. To come on the board and say what took place took guts, and I do feel that you took the right course of action, and by warning others about what they might be walking into does cross my mind as not an act of revenge, but of trying to warn ohers.

I agree it took guts and unlike some DG didnt just sweep it under the carpet as some on here have said they would do in similar circumstances. DG hasnt warned others though as we dont know who this WG is. Obviously its up to him if he wishes to name and shame but i would advise him to do so so others punters are aware who to avoid.

The warning signs that DG mentioned should have been enough to worry many a punter, so it was wrong to just go ahead at that time, without seeing the escort, and as it turns out, it was certainly not a very safe enviroment, as DG said he paid £20 just to get away from the situation, which is bad enough, so lets hope that he can find it within himself to gave some details about the escort so others dont fall into the same trap.

If someone was stronger in mind and walked, it could turn into an ugly situation.

We don't always get what we deserve in life-she got more than, you came out to tell the tale, possibly learn from the experience. Bad luck DG on to the next one with your original stake less £20.

Been there..guess a lot of us have?

Given the description of the location, I wouldn't have gone in in the first place, because it shrieks of poverty : ie whoever is inside the building is doing this in the direst of circumstances and probably purely out of desperation. Once inside, I'm sure I'd have probably done the same as the OP. I also agree with AlwaysShopping, that a little bit of compassion never goes amiss (who knows what has happened to this woman in her life to bring her to her present situation), though this would not be the reason for me handing over £20, which would be just to help get the hell out of there as quickly as possible.

To the OP - this reminds me of the place in Brent just off the A406 & which is still open for business I believe :-(

As for walking, have no issues with this. For those looking for Sandra in Finchley on ** don't bother - place is OK just that the pics & feedback are fake. I walked up both sets of stairs, she showed me to the room, clarified the services (which also did not match her profile :-( & then politely declined & walked out making polite conversation about the rain :-)

On the first floor she did show me two other equally unappealing SPs & I smiled, made my excuses & left.

Then enjoyed plan B in South Ken :-)