jon izanbiyeva

Which Is The Best Parlour On Attercliffe Road?

21 posts in this topic

I have a rule,never go to parlours on attercliffe road,too close to home,might get spotted. Well,rules are for breaking.

I need to visit a parlour and noway I can mission all the way to manchester as dont have the time or money.

So am gonna pop in for a half hour punt on attercliffe road today.

I need some expert advice :D

Which is the best parlour, please state your reasoning, Im looking at price,quality of girls,quality of location,how discreet it is (Very important), and any other factors

thanks

Club £25 has got some decent girls in it, bit hit and miss but great value. Pretty discreet as well

im in chat if anyone is able to pop in an let me know about the sheffield scene :D

thanks in advance

im dying for a punt.Am in pitsmor atthe minute in an internet cafe. Will wait15more mins for some repsonses, afterthat am just gonna go for the round looking sauna place atthe begining of attercliffe road. Hope I dont get seen :-( shame there doesnt seem to be too many indi's in sheffield

if anyone has info on the sauna place please let me know, or if there is better places

The best parlour in Attercliffe (assuming you mean Sheffield?) is (in my opinion!) GFEs, and I and others have done many field reports that explain why I think this, (indeed I was just compiling a report of my latest visit when I saw this thread!). Now that’s not saying the others are bad and I have had good times at many others over the years in Sheffield but I find GFEs consistently good while others fluctuate.

what do you think of the circular shaped building tahtadvertises itself as a sauna?

Can you come on chat a minute so I can ask u about GFE?

Ur advice is appreciated and thanks for the response

did you find it discreet, the girls nice and the prices reasonable?

No problem if you cant get on chat.

Ill just try out the city sauna then as its close and seems discreet and if Im seen I can get away withs aying i was just going for a sauna

ill post up with my experiences after

goddamn it imsupposed to be saving money and avoiding getting caught,i think im becoming a bit of a punting addict

just went into city sauna. Girls are kinda old, in their fourties. I know some of you prefer the mature ladies but me personally i like young pretty girls so dont think city sauna is for me. Ill try it another day to see if younger prettier ladies are in. This isnt an offence to the ladies btw, just my personal oppinion.

Im headed over to gfe now but i heard there are 5 other places on the way, anyone able to name a decent parlour between gfe and city sauna?

Hi jon here’s a list of parlours with links to websites some of which are poorly maintained that I think is a bit out of date, probably not complete and has parlours in other parts of Sheffield not just Attercliffe! (And one in Doncaster). However I hope it should answer some of your questions. As many on here will tell you don’t just turn up because of what it says on a website do your own research, look at the field reports and use the search facility for the threads for Sheffield, oh and good punting!

http://www.sheffield-scene.co.uk/sheffield_massage.html

ill try to go to gfe's on my next punt if i can get the cash together, and ill report back here n let u know what its like in real life

ill try to go to gfe's on my next punt if i can get the cash together, and ill report back here n let u know what its like in real life

No, please dont report back here, its not the place to do that, this is a requests for info forum, please use the FR system to report on your punt.

...just an observation but reading this on one of your earlier replies......"goddamn it imsupposed to be saving money and avoiding getting caught,i think im becoming a bit of a punting addict" Just think about this for awhile please.

No contest. GFE by miles.

Smart premises and the current line-up is spectacular. I would put it in the same league as HOD/Annabellas.

I know a bit about Sheffield done a few tours, Club 25 foreign girls rough as dogs, Diplomat mostly forguin girls none will do Gfe. Penthouse club again mostly very young foreign girls again No Gfe, Fantasia rough as dogs, Kittens foreign rough as dogs, Gfe mostly English all gfe mostly attractive

Anyone know gina has gone from kittens?

Anyone know gina has gone from kittens?

Have you called kittens to ask?

There is a chance they will tell you.

Gosh I’d forgotten all about this old thread and that I’d contributed to it! Was it really two years ago how time flies! Kittens is still open (or was when I last drove past) but there website has not been working for months.

Anyway I still think GFEs is the best mainly because it comes up consistently with fantastic lovely ladies and great service.

I would have to echo prev posts.

All my punts outside of GFE on atterclife rd have been a disappointment.

Plus with the mix of ladies there, if your doing a walk in you're guaranteed if your lady of choice is busy, the replacements will be fit as f*ck and will provide a good service!