Arry

Central Manchester

17 posts in this topic

Hi

There's lots of talk of Sandy's, La Maison etc in Greater Manc, but any good parlours in the city centre?

Cheers

la maison is worth the trek my friend. The tram takes u straight to bury from the city centre, its easy to get to.

Not sure of the city centre tho, id like to know too so ill keep my eye on this thread. Good question

in a word no.....Prestwich, Didsbury (Northenden), Bury are your best bets

in a word no.....Prestwich, Didsbury (Northenden), Bury are your best bets

I would agree with this having sampled several including Cosmopolitan and Bentleys. Make the effort and get the tram to Prestwich, or a taxi!! The parlours are much better and the quality of the ladies cannot be denied!

If you need more info then check out the LBB forum which focuses on the Manchester scene.

Edited by HornyHemel

My first port of call is always Cosmopolitan on same road and a couple minutes walk from http://www.britanniahotels.com/hotels/manchester/.

There was another parlour just a few doors down the hill from Cosmo but the access is from the service road at the back, last time I was there all the food waste bins from the restaurants stank to high heaven!

As reported above the LLB forum has all the stuff you ever need.

most of the city centre ones are shitholes !!

I've got to disagree...Central Manchester may not be some-sort of Bangkok but it's always OK to me. The parlours are all a bit cheap and cheerful but I've never had a problem

Cosmopolitan is always my favourite. A right mix of girls - but mostly a good-looking bunch. £40 for half an hour or £45 for 40 minutes in a VIP room (slightly larger). Always clean enough and the whole place is lit by red lights which adds to the overall seediness of it all...but in a good way. On Portland Street in Chinatown just by a small newsagent kiosk.

Tropical Palms is a bit further down with an entrance in a back alley. I've stopped going as you normally don't get a choice but this is where I first started punting amd I've had some great experiences. It used to be £35 but I've not been in years.

Bentleys is up in the Northern Quarter (just by a fantastic cheap curry cafe). It's a very strange entry place where you go downstairs into an open courtyard and then into the main building. Only been a couple of times but it seems to be mostly 18-20 year old skinny Romanians. I've had some great service there. £40.00 for half-an-hour.

Thai Sanook is just outside the city centre proper on the road towards Cheetham Hill. A selection of Thai girls. Had a couple of great sessions here. £60 for half-an-hour. There's also another parlour called Club 21 (or something like that) just around the corner.

I prefer all of these to Sandy's. I find that place to be a victim of its own success. Yes, the girls are gorgeous but not any more so than elsewhere but it's always busy, the girls are often prebooked and I feel you get the hard sell in the room to go for extras so I rarely end up paying less than £80. I do go if I'm passing as my job often has me driving past this place but - other than an effective marketing policy - I'm surprised that it's rated as highly as it is. I prefer the Gallery in Irlam if you're looking for a more high-end parlour.

Other things in Manchester. Chinatown has lots of Thai massage places but I have no idea if extras are offered. Would love to know. Long Legs is a very decent lap-dancing bar but - as we all know - will work out a lot more expensive and a lot less mileage - than any parlour visit.

Cheers NFMC, really helpful

NFMC,

Welcome to the Board.

It may have been your first post, but your input made a great reading/contribution for anyone looking for any action in Central Manchester.

I've got to disagree...Central Manchester may not be some-sort of Bangkok but it's always OK to me. The parlours are all a bit cheap and cheerful but I've never had a problem

Cosmopolitan is always my favourite. A right mix of girls - but mostly a good-looking bunch. £40 for half an hour or £45 for 40 minutes in a VIP room (slightly larger). Always clean enough and the whole place is lit by red lights which adds to the overall seediness of it all...but in a good way. On Portland Street in Chinatown just by a small newsagent kiosk.

Tropical Palms is a bit further down with an entrance in a back alley. I've stopped going as you normally don't get a choice but this is where I first started punting amd I've had some great experiences. It used to be £35 but I've not been in years.

Bentleys is up in the Northern Quarter (just by a fantastic cheap curry cafe). It's a very strange entry place where you go downstairs into an open courtyard and then into the main building. Only been a couple of times but it seems to be mostly 18-20 year old skinny Romanians. I've had some great service there. £40.00 for half-an-hour.

Thai Sanook is just outside the city centre proper on the road towards Cheetham Hill. A selection of Thai girls. Had a couple of great sessions here. £60 for half-an-hour. There's also another parlour called Club 21 (or something like that) just around the corner.

I prefer all of these to Sandy's. I find that place to be a victim of its own success. Yes, the girls are gorgeous but not any more so than elsewhere but it's always busy, the girls are often prebooked and I feel you get the hard sell in the room to go for extras so I rarely end up paying less than £80. I do go if I'm passing as my job often has me driving past this place but - other than an effective marketing policy - I'm surprised that it's rated as highly as it is. I prefer the Gallery in Irlam if you're looking for a more high-end parlour.

Other things in Manchester. Chinatown has lots of Thai massage places but I have no idea if extras are offered. Would love to know. Long Legs is a very decent lap-dancing bar but - as we all know - will work out a lot more expensive and a lot less mileage - than any parlour visit.

the gallery is £80 for the basic 30 mins so not much of a bargain.

most of the city centre ones are shitholes !!

they are mostly shitholes then full of EE girls.

name='HornyHemel' timestamp='1335858339' post='400326'

If you need more info then check out the LBB forum which focuses on the Manchester scene.

Great port of call this website LBB, was just saying on another thread that found the Bond Girls Agency really good especially for late night got some cracking english girls http://www.thebondgirls.co.uk

Edited by boygenius69

Great port of call this website LBB, was just saying on another thread that found the Bond Girls Agency really good especially for late night got some cracking english girls http://www.bondgirls.co.uk

thanks boygenius we do have some lovely english girls.xx

Great port of call this website LBB, was just saying on another thread that found the Bond Girls Agency really good especially for late night got some cracking english girls http://www.thebondgirls.co.uk

I have to agree also, been there several times and the girls are gorgeous Crystal is my favourite though, she looks like a Persian Christine agulera, body to die for. mmmm

Salon 24 at the back of Victoria station is a good parlour where the girls are clean, and it has some good working ladies.

I am new to Manchester parlours. I was living in London for a long time, now I'm living in Liverpool. I've made two day trips to Manchester. First I went to Cosmopolitan (Euro Cosmopolitan). I had half an hour with an extremely pretty young woman called Dana from Dubai. It only cost £40 which is amazing as I'm used to paying £60 for a half hour. Dana is lovely but only works Wednesdays so I went back the next Wednesday to see her again. I think she might be a student.

Then I went to the Piccadilly Club. There were four women waiting in reception, at least one of them topless. I chose Camille who knows how to talk really dirty. This cost only £35 for a half hour. Very different from the suburban London brothels I'm used to.

So I'm definitely going back to the central Manchester parlours. There seem to be quite a few of them. I did go into Tropical Palms but I didn't like the place. The two I have punted in seem very different, although someone told me they're owned by the same people. Where else can I try?