Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lancelot

When You Get An Unexpected (pleasant) Surprise.

24 posts in this topic

I was on the board recently telling about a chinese girl I arranged to see.

A guy came to the door and showed me another door - inside was an oriental.

Where are you from I asked as she did not look chinese.

Japan.

Now that was an unexpected and fabulous surprise as I have always wanted a Jap lady. She was great too.

So what unexpected pleasant surprise happened to you guys that can beat that? (or equal it) - maybe when it wasn't who you booked but the girl was great or something like that or other nice surprise. Maybe you got 2 girls but booked just 1and paid for 1 - that would be a good one, I would love that to happen.

I was in Bucharest a few years ago for work. The girl who turned up at the hotel door was definitely not the Christina in the pictures (even though her name was also Christina) but she seemed nice enough and turned out to be increasingly amazing as the evening wore on, as one hour turned into three. And to top it all, she was a member of the national basketball team ! One of the best, most unforgettable encounters I've ever had. She was lovely, lithe and intelligent and we got on like a house on fire. :)

My last unexpected and very pleasant surprise occurred when I booked 'Nadia' based on her reviews, rather than on her pictures which while fairly attractive didnt at all prepare me for how god damned drop dead gorgeous she was in the flesh

It didnt hurt either that she's really rather superb at her job too :ph34r:

nice thread.

Cant think of any unexpected surprises as of yet. Hopefully will get one soon.

The best surprise i cud get right now is a mystery donor paying the local parlours a couple thousand on my behalf so i can get free punts over the summer, as im so damn broke that i dont even think i can afford to punt unless i find some work. I guess a job is the best punting surprise i cud get right now (or immediately after exams).

Actually last night i cud only afford the sensual massage package for £45 which doesnt include dfk or owo or ro, but i asked if i cud still have dfk for the sensual massage package (usually included in the gfe package which is £65 per half hour). I told her dont worry bout owo. She agreed, and when she stripped off she was so damn sexy, i never seen a girl like her before, she started by rubbing her body all over me, i was so horny and then she gave me owo any way which was definitely a nice surprise as i didnt ask her to. Also she gave me tit wank and told me to come all over her boobs and i had amazing sex with her. Had sex for a full hour then took an extra 15mins to come. Guess that was a nice surprise.

Also my last punt was a malaysian (i think she was actually cambodian). That in itself was a nice surprise as i didnt expect there to be any hot asian women in manchester and id always wanted a se asian. At the end when she offered to give me hr to finish off, i was expecting normal bog standard hr, but she lubed it up and started massaging my prostate while doing some funky technique i never seen and it was amazing hr, the best i ever had, that was a nice surprise finish

the worst surprise i had was when i booked two women and found it to be my worst punt yet. Threesomes have always been bigged up in the movies, like american pie n stuff, people always bang on about threesomes, but i really didnt enjoy it and wud have been better off just taking one girl. I realised i dont like threesomes. Was expecting a much better experience

First time I ever had a massage was in St. Annes in a "sauna" just off the main street.

Handjob was included in the standard charge.

Although she was very old I went back for more (again and again)

Last nice surprise... few months ago, different country.

Made a failry late booking with an agency that I had come to sort-of trust.

Only the Very Last girl on my prepared shortlist was still available.

However, when she turned up: most likely NOT the girl in the pics (or,.. very much photoshopped..) - aha.. bait n switch.

hm...

she did have good communication skills, and seemd to have a good attitude... OK. lets try.

Well, without mentioning the words, she understood the GFE, and the PSE, and all the other "good sex attitutdes". This girl, at 23-ish, had been round the block and knew how to satisfiy a man.

we had the best sex I'd had in months, and I considerably extended the meeting. And even on the goodbye-kiss, she was able to make me come just once more!

Went to sleep at 0330... was toast next day.

But what a good Find!

Will deffo invite her again if the chance arises.

Reaction of agent (lady) next day, who had clearly talked to the previous ladies she had sent to me, and to the girl in question: "See?, I know you by now!!"

Made a 2 hour booking with a girl I knew I got on well with.

When I arrived there she had made a three course candle lit dinner.Totally out of the blue!

2 hours turned into 5.

We are very close now.

I have been fortunate to experience many great surprises but to keep on topic there was a time when in India on one of my many visits whereby I had booked a lady for a particular evening....

Anyway, to cut a long story short I got a call explaining she could not make it on time but could be there quite late that evening...I told here not to worry and we would meet another time as I was contineuosly popping back and forth....I then had dinner alone and went up to the bar where the fun really started...

Imagine the scene in the movie "Hitman" when he is in the bar and the lady comes over to him....similair thing happened only difference being I accepted the ladies invitation for a drink (although I paid, how that works I still dont know lol)....a fantastic night of pure passion followed....highlight being in the morning when she was dressed and ready to go when suddenly passions ran high once again and she was soon between the sheets for a great morning workout...

A pure English rose that I was lucky enough to meet a few more times (only this time all meetings were in a heathrow hotel)...

Now that was an expereince and a half....

I had a few unexpected surprises also.

1 I was doing the magic trick with the Chinese linking rings. All gone well, and I did not facked it up. :-). He never asked how I've done it, which is very rare. (usually people want to know how its done).Then he took the knife (his own little knife which was on his car key ring) and sliced his thumb off. Just like that! It eas so real and convincing! There were some blood, and of course his thumb reappeared again. I off course never inspected his "fake" thumb or knife, as much as he never asked me to inspect my rings, lol. ("magicians" camaraderie, and all that, lol) However he did refuse to perform the same trick on his penis. I did asked him.. and very politely!

2 One client baked me a Cornish pastry, because I just mention after rather energetic session that I could scoff one right now. He just pulled some frosen puff pastry from the freezer, defrosted it, then quickly microwaved carrots, spuds and mince. Then he fried onions, chopped the rest, and sealed ion the pastry in the shape which was looks like a Dumbo ears. Of course I helped him to do it, and they were end up damn beautiful. (at least taste wise, not look wise, lol) Not exactly Cornish, as he did not had swedes, more like Wostersherian version (it was in Evesham). Brill guy, I am quietly in love with him.

3 Guy who brought me very rare snowdrop bulb. (or so he said) He advised me to plant it in the end of the summer. Have not seen him for last 3 months, hope to see him in the mid of the next winter when its start to flourish...hopefelly!

4 Guy who shaved his head. I only mentioned somehow during conversation, that I like bald guys. He gone to the bathroom in the hotel, and 15 min or so later shaved his hair off! He is another one, with whom I am quietly in love with also, even though his hair grown up since (during the last 6 years, lol, and he did not shaved it again).

There were few others, but above was one of the most memorable..ot at least I am not to embarrassed to post it about them on the public forum.

I had a very pleasant surprise today....A lady I knew for sometime is calling it quits and her last day is next week (before people ask she is a dancer), asked me to join her for farewell drinks....

Nicest surprise is when a girl offers a service that she doesn't advertise, makes you feel kind of special. Had anal at a much missed establishment in Guildford with a girl who clearly enjoyed it. And she didn't want any extra for it.

I was on the board recently telling about a chinese girl I arranged to see.

A guy came to the door and showed me another door - inside was an oriental.

Where are you from I asked as she did not look chinese.

Japan.

Don't want to burst your bubble, but that's happened to me lots of times, and almost always I'm pretty sure she hasn't been Japanese. Often they think Japanese is more marketable than Chinese. Maybe they think Japanese attracts less attention from immigration, too, or just don't want to tell you about their background.

Some Chinese girls look Japanese to westerners. The same with Thais, though not so much. Would you know a Korean girl from a Japanese girl?

dont know if it counts but my suprise was on my first punt ever, this week; how much fun it was and how unlike the nasty unclean cliche it was. huzzah!:-D

Just found out today that a masseuse that i see on a regular basis hasn't been charging me for additional services that she charges other punters cos she said she fancied me. I'm not stupid enough to believe that im the only punter that she prob offers discounts to but with c20 visits I reckon I've saved myself close to a £1k, although I'm blanking out how much the 20 visits have cost me!

unexpected bonus last night. 'would you like to fuck me up the ass now?', she said.

unexpected bonus last night. 'would you like to fuck me up the ass now?', she said.

Wow, that's a real bonus!

One for me was - "are you close? will you cum on my face?" Aah, Jessie in MK, I loved ya!

I visited a very sexy young lady in Albert Avenue, Newport a few years ago. As I was waiting for her to come into the room, I noticed a pile of money on a shelf in the room. I counted it - £50, the price of a visit. Obviously put down by the girl from a previous client and forgotten about. I toyed with the idea of paying her with this money and getting a freebie, but I'm too honest for that. Before our session started, I pointed out the money on the shelf. She blushed (which was cute) and thanked me for my honesty. I got a VERY special service that day with no further charge. I never saw her again, unfortunately!

Few years back now, a regular Lady said 'I'm really glad you phoned, i haven't had a good shag for ages'! Made me feel good anyway. Happens all the time now :rolleyes: different Lady though!!!

Just found out today that a masseuse that i see on a regular basis hasn't been charging me for additional services that she charges other punters cos she said she fancied me. I'm not stupid enough to believe that im the only punter that she prob offers discounts to but with c20 visits I reckon I've saved myself close to a £1k, although I'm blanking out how much the 20 visits have cost me!

At £50 per visit in terms of uncharged extras, you must certainly have been availing yourself of a whole heap of services :).

Not so much a pleasant surprise as to a massive THANK YOU GOD, I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!

A lovely lady on the other site whose name I could not remember for bloody weeks, finally came to me today.....

I swear I'd lose my head if it was'nt screwed on...

Best surprise for me... I once had a MFF at an establishment in Bushey. I hadn't booked, but I had read some good FR on one of the girls that was working that day. When I was introduced to the other girl working I thought... why not have both.

Anyway the fun got going, & both girls were very outgoing & adventurous, suggesting all manner of things. I am very open minded, and game for most things suggested. Imagine my surprise (& delight) then when they told me that the maid (Who incidentaly was drop dead gorgeous) was new to all of this, and very curious. Would I mind, if she came in & watched!!

Well as if I was going to say no. So in she came, & sat on the side of the bed watching enthusiastically throughout everything!!

Many years ago I visited Danielle at Good Lookers in Birmingham. I had been a regular there for a couple of years. The rooms there had baths in, so after my bath Danielle invited me into the other room, as she had a surprise for me.

I sat in the other room for 2 or 3 minutes and she then took me back into our room where a naked Sarah was tied to the bed. "Time for some fun" said Danielle.

It all got a bit of a blur, but at a later point Hayley, the owner/manager, joined us and there were three ladies and me in a tangled mass of bodies all over the bed for about an hour.

I was shattered for a week.

a few years ago i had booking with a lady i'd seen before and and she had come on tour to my area for a couple of days, after the booking she invited to come back later that evening to go out to dinner with her.

another lady i had seen before, also came to my area on tour, had a booking on my birthday and was given a card and a birthday cake

Booked a FBSM once for £60 for an hour. I got about an hour and a half which completely unexpectedly included a fantastic tit wank to completion, followed by reverse oral and a hand job to finish (though on that occasion I couldn't make the second pop) all included. There are no doubt greater surprises but the quality of that tit wank .... !!