Jostik

Titwanks

58 posts in this topic

How many guys love titwanks - personally I feel I've died and gone to heaven !

never had a proper titwank, but will be asking the next lady i see to give me one

i do l love them l have had it done a couple of times in soho

I love 'em! Especially with a mature experienced lady:D

Really good especially when the lady uses oils and slowly envelopes you into the valley between her boobs. Then squeezes you and rubs her boobs up and down massaging your cock yum yum

i,ve never tried it but after reading theses messages gonna give it a go now thanks everyone

I remember when I had small boobs I really struggled giving these!! you need to have quite a good bust otherwise its so difficult pushing the girls together!!

xxx

I find it better leaning over my client, but quite alot of gentlemen get on top, this makes it harder to push together and you have to have quick reactions to dodge the you know what!

I remember when I had small boobs I really struggled giving these!! you need to have quite a good bust otherwise its so difficult pushing the girls together!!

xxx

I remember one of my girlfriend (she is not WG anymore), who is quite voluptuous and far from skinny, but not exactly well endowed in the breast department (38B) said: When guys was asking for a titwank, I was end up to pull all my flesh from the back, from armpits and from the neck to achieve it, and they loved it.

She also said: that she wished somebody could take the picture of her back when she was doing it, because it was only the time, when her back was looking so skinny, and with a defined bones and shoulder blades, like a Vicky Beckham's. :D

I offered her to do a titwank to the trunk of the peach tree my the garden, so I can take a photo of her beautiful back, but she said she was looking for something more substantial, then to be left with tiny splinters on her nipples. :)

I love tit wanks but haven't been with enough WG's busty enough to deliver.

My first time with a WG, which was incidentally my first time ever, I came quite quickly from fucking and we were struggling to get me hard enough again to keep fucking and ended up with the girl lying on her back and I slid in between her nice boobs until I shot over her face. It was incredible, just like I'd fantasized about. Since then only one WG has had big enough breasts to do it.

I didn't realise wgs did anything else :D

sorry to soung naive but what's a tit wank?!

Think: replace hands with another part of the anatomy. The clue is in the title :D

Got ya!!

Who would you recommend in London (indi) as a good one to start with?

I find it better leaning over my client, but quite alot of gentlemen get on top, this makes it harder to push together and you have to have quick reactions to dodge the you know what!

Ah - Titwanks take me back many years Sophie when I used to think it was good safe sex and not take home any embarrising rashes. Floated my boat occasionally and kind on the monthly allowance.:)

As financial circumstances have changed the last two decades and OWO - CIM has improved the pleasure and one busty PStar used to get me well into the vally and end up with the tip my cock to take the first squirt. Oh happy memories.:D

Titwanks aren't my favourite thing but I do find they are a nice change of pace if I'm feeling somewhat jaded.

Isn't tit wank a fairly recent expression? It used to be known as Breast Relief not so long ago although BR dosen't seem to appear on lists of sexual abbreviations. The first time I experienced BR,I came like a train :)

I'll get me coat :D

Great if you have big boobs, even better if the guy is big enough for you to wrap your boobs round it and get it in your mouth at the same time..

As my nickname implies, I love a good titwank. Joanna from Newport Court in Soho was great at this, but always finished me off by hand. There was an brown haired, Ukranian girl also in Newport Court that I persuade to give me one last year. It was the first time she had ever done it, and she was a bit bemused by the whole thing, but clearly enjoyed doing it. Sadly I forget her name. Lola from @W in canary wharf also gave me a great tit job / deep throat that I won't forget in a hurry, but she seems to have gone away :[

It really is a great experience. For those wanting an introduction to tit fucks, search for 'Naughty Allie phone tit fuck' in google. That has got to be one of my favorite scenes ever.

Would appreciate any London suggestions.

Hmmm. Not tried a tit wank yet. Tried a foot wank once and that was erotic...well it was for me anyhow.

{ Sounds nice, but I really like it when I am stood up and the lady kneels (on a cushion). This way she can easily switch from giving oral to taking the wet member between her Boobs and giving a good "wank"]

Edited by werewolf
missed the closing ]

Isn't tit wank a fairly recent expression? It used to be known as Breast Relief not so long ago although BR dosen't seem to appear on lists of sexual abbreviations. The first time I experienced BR,I came like a train :)

I'll get me coat :D

Also known as 'Russian'; I've never understood why:confused:

Also known as 'Russian'; I've never understood why:confused:

AFAIK the term "Russian" is used by the Spanish as a slang term, I've no idea why, however other slang terms include "Bombay roll", and my personal favourite "hot dog".

Anyone who wears a red shirt on a Saturday afternoon. :D

AFAIK the term "Russian" is used by the Spanish as a slang term, I've no idea why, however other slang terms include "Bombay roll", and my personal favourite "hot dog".

...but why 'Russian'?? I am none the wiser:o