xeeman

Overnight / Longer Booking

15 posts in this topic

Hi, I'm still in my research phase and have come across profiles on other site of ladies who do overnight service and even one who did 1 week and 2 weeks!

Just wanted to know if anyone has any experience of this, what can I expect is an overnight, sex x10 and 1 week sex x100? I'd be gutted if I paid thousands and on a overnight just slept for 8 hrs!! Also does the lady provide breakfast, in the case of a week or longer, how would that work? Any comments welcome from both sides, many thanks in advance ...

Also does the lady provide breakfast,

Remembering my last overnighter she was in no mood or fit state to cook me breakfast, all she wanted was some duvet time.

I don't work from home, but I could cook breakfast in my work flat. The problem is getting out of bed when a man isn't really interested in my culinary skills.

An overnight in a hotel with a room service breakfast is better.

The last overnight I did, I didn't sleep. I felt like I was getting paid for my time and should be available. When he was asleep, I sorted out my emails and posted stuff on here. And I cooked lovely creamy scrambled eggs on toast for breakfast. I thought that was part of the hospitality. I know my culinary skills are not what attracts a guy to come and see me, but I do love looking after people, cooking for them etc.

It's a lovely feeling to look after people and make them happy. Lol, and get paid for it. I'm not a saint! Just a bad girl who is a good cook.

Hi, I'm still in my research phase and have come across profiles on other site of ladies who do overnight service and even one who did 1 week and 2 weeks!

Just wanted to know if anyone has any experience of this, what can I expect is an overnight, sex x10 and 1 week sex x100? I'd be gutted if I paid thousands and on a overnight just slept for 8 hrs!! Also does the lady provide breakfast, in the case of a week or longer, how would that work? Any comments welcome from both sides, many thanks in advance ...

There's some useful info on overnight stays from this thread in January:

Personally, I'd only do an overnight with a girl I knew and 'clicked' with.

Overnighters are of zero interest to me, i go to parties so sometimes do overday punts instead or a mixture of parties and a 121. The main thing i would advise is punt with the WG for an hour or more before booking an overnighter to ensure you get on.

Discuss beforehand what you require so the WG is clear, if you wish to shag all night she needs to know this, clear communication is essential. Good luck and have fun. :)

Read the earlier thread on overnighters... (link above).

Basically:

Get to know the girl first.

Dont count on too much sleep (e.g. you can fall asleep in work-meetings next day)

I got rebuked by a regular on last overnighter:

"oh for godsake ptr, why are you cleaning up the kitchen..." (I had woken her up trying to arrange surprise-breakkie!)

Overnighters : Pure Bliss...

Edited by ptrleeds

With the right lady an overnight can be absolutely great....not talking just the sex, but everything....I like to start early, enjoy a few drinks, go out to dinner, more drinks followed by more drinks, a little sleep, maybe a light snack, drinks and finally a nightcap...LOL

In all seriousness, treat it like a normal date and let the natural path take its course, agree that a hotel is best and breakfast in bed is always good...

Hope you enjoy the experience...

I do a Pamper Day which is like an overnight but during the day without the sleeping, it's turning to be more popular than overnight bookings at the moment.

I do a Pamper Day which is like an overnight but during the day without the sleeping, it's turning to be more popular than overnight bookings at the moment.

This sort of initiative needs encouragement.

Pamper-day with extras...

The last overnight I did, I didn't sleep. I felt like I was getting paid for my time and should be available. When he was asleep, I sorted out my emails and posted stuff on here. And I cooked lovely creamy scrambled eggs on toast for breakfast. I thought that was part of the hospitality. I know my culinary skills are not what attracts a guy to come and see me, but I do love looking after people, cooking for them etc.

It's a lovely feeling to look after people and make them happy. Lol, and get paid for it. I'm not a saint! Just a bad girl who is a good cook.

Well Lovely, I have to disagree with you there. An attractive warm sexy woman who pays as much attention to a man's stomach as to his cock - and you say you're not a saint! I feel faint with lust and hunger in equal measure :-)

A very accurate picture IMO

innit ?

how often have I been on the edge of falling off the cliff (so to speak).

and when she has all pillows and 90% of duvet..

innit ?

how often have I been on the edge of falling off the cliff (so to speak).

and when she has all pillows and 90% of duvet..

I have a good safety net :D