Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jack Regan

Looking For The Best Oral In Birmingham ?

10 posts in this topic

Hi All,

As many of you punters are probably more experienced in the punting world then me. I have only been dippping my toes recently.

Can any of you guys point me in the right direction of getting the best oral in Birmingham, prefably finishing with cim.

Any recommendations will seriously be considered and appreciated.

Thanks

Bonny at Girls Just for You. Not strictly B'ham but about 5 miles from City Centre (Quinton / Blackheath border). Haven't been for a while but Bonny's OWO / CIM always was a knee trembler. She's also a lovely lass, nice to talk to. Good luck.

Thursday evenings have never been the same since The Sweeney!!

can vouch for Bonny - amazing, and she'll play with your balls and ringpiece too.

Best for me is sadly retired - Dawn of stechford/hagley road/oldbury area. long gone. brilliant BJ's

If you can get to Coventry I can recommend someone.

juliet at the pumpclub gives fantastic owo/cim

FH,

I would be interested in your Coventry Recommendation.

Thanks

CT

Bonny at Girls Just for You. Not strictly B'ham but about 5 miles from City Centre (Quinton / Blackheath border). Haven't been for a while but Bonny's OWO / CIM always was a knee trembler. She's also a lovely lass, nice to talk to. Good luck.

Thursday evenings have never been the same since The Sweeney!!

can vouch for Bonny - amazing, and she'll play with your balls and ringpiece too.

Best for me is sadly retired - Dawn of stechford/hagley road/oldbury area. long gone. brilliant BJ's

Thanks for the recommendations of Bonny and juliet. Blackheath is only 15 mins away from where i live in Birmingham so looks like a trip will be in order.

FH, yes coventry is not a problem either as work there often. So if you dont mind sharing your gem

Thanks

I think youre in danger of getting hundreds of different recommendations - might be worth specifying what sort of oral are you after? Slow and sensual or full on face fucking?

Fred H could you let me know also, please?

Demuncher, like both but slow and sensual preferential