Lara

Fr108362

18 posts in this topic

I have just seen this review. I am very clear that I don't work from home. My website states it, my blog states it, I tell clients.

I'm not 30, but I would like to be. I have natural 32E boobs, so any allegations of a slight sag are no problem to me. I do a lot of webcamming, so my body isn't hidden.

The only thing is that I wasn't working on that day. I've checked my blog, my diary etc. He says it was 4pm on 6th March, then he says he doesn't know.

Then he has an issue with me being intelligent & a hooker. My blog demonstrates that I occasionally have a thought or two.

So, should I go the whole hog & retire?

I am a bit surprised that the Reviewer, who finds Queensway downmarket, has only reviewed ladies in Bromley & St Albans until me.

Lara, the reviewer sounds ignorant and rude to me. Ive never met you but on here come across as intelligent fun and interesting. Do you usually get good feeling of satisfaction from your clients? If so, and I bet you do, then do not tale this one review as a set back. He did recommend anyway!

xx

from the review:

got the impression she was trying to come across as intelligent but if your a prostitute then your not intelligent in my view,

Hmm yeah sounds a right charmer... :rolleyes

There are a few nasty pieces of work out there Lara, thankfully just a few otherwise I would have given up years ago, chances are you have never met this guy but he feels to bring you down for whatever reason is conjured up in his head. His review shows he is a nasty person so I do not think many will give stock to what he says. If you believe it is fake you can ask G to take it down, not sure if the one down all down rules apply if that is the case I would leave it.

I had a very nice person putting reviews on another site underneath another lady, was not even my profile but said my name and not hers saying I was off my face on drugs and alcohol and was a crack whore, funny! I emailed the site and gave them a link to my site and reviews and said for them to make their own minds up if it was true or not, they took them down.

If you have a strong character in this industry you walk around with a target on your back.........just laugh that is what I do, tickles me pink to know that there are some sad fckks out there with nothing better to do :)

He sums up his opinion of WGs by saying they arent intelligent in his view. An absolutely incorrect sweeping generalisation in my experiences.

I have no idea about the ins and outs of what he says but he comes across as quite nasty in his tone in my view especially bearing in mind he has said yes to recommend so he couldnt of found it that bad.

I had very mixed feelings when I read that FR.

There could be any reason why.. but it just sounds Faux.

Oh an dont worry: your other FRs and your general behaviour on here are a perfect introduction, and this one false note will just make ppl more curious (it did with me).

lol: known behaviour any well established girl gets 1 negative review, and the whole cheerleading chorus kicks in...

He sums up his opinion of WGs by saying they arent intelligent in his view.

That is why I just deleted all his reports and disabled his FR account.

That is why I just deleted all his reports and disabled his FR account.

No hanging about. :) I note Bottom Liner has done a FR on Lara and he is a punter i trust and respect myself so it would be his FR i would be going on.

Thank you Galahad.

The only thing I will say to the other posters is that good FRs go up & I get texts, PMs etc telling me about them. A bad FR goes up & nobody tells me. Admittedly, my availability in London hasn't been great recently, but maybe if you kindly & supportively tell WGs when bad FRs are posted about them, then these things can be fixed sooner.

Thank you Galahad.

The only thing I will say to the other posters is that good FRs go up & I get texts, PMs etc telling me about them. A bad FR goes up & nobody tells me. Admittedly, my availability in London hasn't been great recently, but maybe if you kindly & supportively tell WGs when bad FRs are posted about them, then these things can be fixed sooner.

But sometimes the bad FR's are correct and there is nothing to fix. In this case though it was pretty obvious that he does not think highly of WG's so it was an unfair FR.

But sometimes the bad FR's are correct and there is nothing to fix. In this case though it was pretty obvious that he does not think highly of WG's so it was an unfair FR.

Also important, it was a fake.

Thank you Galahad.

I read this FR sometime back . I read all the London FRs . I remember reading this one , checking back the posters history, It didn't sound right to me .

I have my own idea , as to why I think he may have been against you based on my knowledge of punters I have met . It's only my opinion, but you raised your rate by 25% at a time when punters have less money .

This is not a put down, just my take on it . I'm sure you are worth the rate you ask . :)

Thank you Galahad.

Ditto! Kiss kiss!

Interesting! The clients who were brave enough to book me before the first review are unaffected by the increase. If I had 5 clients a day at £120 an hour, I'd cut my rate.

Also, the clients I get at £150 an hour are different to the £120 an hour ones. There are far more £120 clients who get straight down to it, ejaculate, shower & leave, with only the briefest exchange of courtesies.

I may well experiment. I'm in this game for the total revenue.

Thank you Galahad.

Lara, I've met quite a few WGs who deliberately steer clear of looking at the FR section precisely because they don't want to read bad reviews - some, I think, feel it might affect their confidence, which doesn't seem entirely unreasonable to me... well, whatever the reason, I'm not about to judge them for it. Anyway, I will admit I considered letting you know when I saw that FR, but felt I simply didn't know you well enough on the basis of our one meeting to assume that it would be OK. My bad, wrong call, though I suspect that there may be others who read that report and may have refrained from notifying you out of similar considerations.

Oh, and for what it's worth: from what I remember about the FR, definitely one to ignore.

Also important, it was a fake.

If the report was indeed a fake, I wonder what spurred him to do it. I am sometimes amazed at what people get up to.

was it someone maybe that had a disagreement with you on here?

There were some very angry emails about the price increase. I wasn't working that day. Most reviews refer to some kind of interaction, all that one did was say I'm a good fuck & that I made no attempt to sound "appropriately" stupid.

When I compare the praise I get in my clothed job to that spiteful attack, I am even more tempted to quit completely.

I have a wonderful time with my clients, but this is off-putting.