armageddon

Well done Galahad for getting rid of those timewasters with multiple IDs

115 posts in this topic

First, we had a fantasist with a username lickalotofpuss. When he was banned, he came back as Master Bates. He even pretended to be Jada and Sara of Indian Palace and created username jada and sara85.They were all banned eventually. I believed he came back again as fanna wuck who was subsequently banned as well. Well done G for getting rid of this fantasist.

Then we had another idiot with 4 different IDs: zen, xjack, h4rry and colinp.

Next is our bareback king psisam who created another ID as a working girl.

Now we had the supplier, criztal, aaliyah and aaliyah x who tried to promote the same place in Harrow.

I always believe that punternet is a place where we can share our good and bad experiences and gather accurate informations.

We don't need those timewasters and fantasists here.

I believe those idiots will be back (or even back already) under a different username, but I am sure G and all the other moderators will keep up their excellent work and get rid of those time wasters for the benefit of this forum.

I'd be interested to know by what mechanism the mods and G positively identify those with more than one screen name. On aol I suspected the equivalent of mods had access to main account details and thereby all screen names logged on with their message boards etc, or at least the mods (Hosts) could have them checked out, but on an independent forum such as this I've no idea.

I had an unpleasant experience at the hands of one/two individuals (it was one with two names or two working together), and I would like to have known just how the actual situation could have been identified. As it is I let things drift and they went away, hopefully not to return. However, if that situation changes I would be happy to know the problem can be sorted.

I never knew that any of these people ever existed.

You'll probably find them stuck to the sole of your shoes. :D

It helps if normal posters alert us to their suspicions using the triangle "alert" button top right corner of every post.

We can then check them out.

I will not go in to how but in some cases it is blindingly obvious and in others it is more difficult.

I do know of one guy who simply could not remember his old ID so foolishly made another one. Both his accounts were instantly locked.

Multi nicking is nothing new. Its been going on for years especially on this forum, but thankfully they don't last long and soon out themselves or get caught by the mods.

First, we had a fantasist with a username lickalotofpuss. When he was banned, he came back as Master Bates. He even pretended to be Jada and Sara of Indian Palace and created username jada and sara85.They were all banned eventually. I believed he came back again as fanna wuck who was subsequently banned as well. Well done G for getting rid of this fantasist.

Then we had another idiot with 4 different IDs: zen, xjack, h4rry and colinp.

Next is our bareback king psisam who created another ID as a working girl.

Now we had the supplier, criztal, aaliyah and aaliyah x who tried to promote the same place in Harrow.

I always believe that punternet is a place where we can share our good and bad experiences and gather accurate informations.

We don't need those timewasters and fantasists here.

I believe those idiots will be back (or even back already) under a different username, but I am sure G and all the other moderators will keep up their excellent work and get rid of those time wasters for the benefit of this forum.

Speaking purely as a "grunt" I did not have a problem with the posters on your list, nor do I think I will have a problem with such posters in the future, one can pass the time of day with them or ignore them as the fancy takes.

Multi nicking is nothing new. Its been going on for years especially on this forum, but thankfully they don't last long and soon out themselves or get caught by the mods.

Spot the 8paul8 nick was a favourite occupation on the old board.

I believe he has retired from forum baiting and has taken to walking his dog along the beach somewhere down sarf.

Spot the 8paul8 nick was a favourite occupation on the old board.

I believe he has retired from forum baiting and has taken to walking his dog along the beach somewhere down sarf.

That's a blast from the past for you, also whatever happened to MarkIT, Cactus Jack and Nadia Imani? A while ago I noticed that there are two Nadias on service providers, one in London, one in Manchester, I don't know if either of them is the one who used to come on here.

Yes well done Galahad and Ghenghis. It is a pity that the fantasists on the proper massage section cannot be dealt with but I suppose they are not breaking any rules.

Yes well done Galahad and Ghenghis. It is a pity that the fantasists on the proper massage section cannot be dealt with but I suppose they are not breaking any rules.

ummm this is tricky, think I may have posted from both my accounts, errrrr. I'll get my coat.

Only joking Interested. Mwah x

Can you give an example of what you consider to be a fantasist post from the massage section ?

I never knew that any of these people ever existed.

Same here. Don't remember any nicks Armageddon mentioned, or maybe they we zapped by mods and G before they had a chance to post something memorable on the forum.

Armageddon: how the hell you know all this? :D

Same here. Don't remember any nicks Armageddon mentioned, or maybe they we zapped by mods and G before they had a chance to post something memorable on the forum.

Armageddon: how the hell you know all this? :D

It's not difficult to scan IPs Xenia.

For the mods, it is not! Are you suggesting that Armageddon is a secret mod, or have an acess to the control panel of this board?

I thought MarkIT provided good entertainment. Something to kick when you are having a bad day...

I think youll find hes still around :D albeit full of harmless piss and wind Heh. Morning Markit.

Yes but....some IPs are shared. I remember one ballyhoo here ( or was it the old PZ board) where someone insisted someone etc etc because of the IP number. Was a right chuffin laugh too until the shared IP penny dropped:D

Divs

I.P' are circumstantial innit. AOL SKY BT especially, even so called static I.Ps can be changed just by turning off the router and restarting it.

Just Something to bear in mind, I'm sure the mmagic faries turning the wheels deep in the bowels of Pnet know whats what.

ummm this is tricky, think I may have posted from both my accounts, errrrr. I'll get my coat.

You aren't by any chance a rude receptionist, are you?:D

hahaha you are the funniest poster on here by miles :D i think you missed your truevocation as a stand up comic

We only employ the finest hamsters and elves.

I am sure some of them will be back to troll now and again under ever stranger names.

They will do there best to hide behind anonmity of not even have a nickname that means some thing, make a few snidey remarks, piss a few regulars off and then get banned.

Shame the mods have to waste their time with school kids but hopefully one day their bollocks will drop and they will find something better to do with their time!!:D

I've come to the conclusion that these Threads are "planted" with the intention of catching out the "multi nic" egomaniacs that can't contain themselves. Even the CIA, MI5 or the KGB couldn't identify one if they held a placard up in front of G and the Mods saying "here I am, catch me if you can!"

The only thing this thread has right is one of the words used in the title....."timewasters".

What if 3 people live in one house with one computer and all join this forum? Will it be assumed it is one person with multiple IDs?

What if 3 people live in one house with one computer and all join this forum? Will it be assumed it is one person with multiple IDs?

You just don't get it do you! There could be half the Taliban living there and all are members of the forum, and no one would know!