Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CoolTiger

Girls Wearing Football Tops In Their Pics

21 posts in this topic

For those of you who are old enough to remember David Mellor asking his favourite girl to dress up in a Chelsea Top, this thread may mean more to you.

I have yet to find a girl wearing my fav football team's shirt. However have seen the following profiles where

girls are wearing a football shirt (not necessarily their favourite team, as I understand).

Here's my first, for a starter....

larahotpartygirl Nottingham Forest

CT

I once saw faye ex sandys superstar wearing an england top

I'd provide the shirt for her to wear :)

I’ve done it once, it was pretty dam hot! She couldn't really understand the appeal but then again she isn’t a footie fan.

God bless her though, loved a gorgeous girl in my teams colours!!

Should have took a picture thinking about it, doh! - I'll have to ask her nicely again!

The England Top makes its usual comeback every 2 years, when Euro or the World Cup is on, so IMHO this doesn't count, lol.

Edited by CoolTiger

I'd provide the shirt for her to wear :)

I’ve done it once, it was pretty dam hot! She couldn't really understand the appeal but then again she isn’t a footie fan.

God bless her though, loved a gorgeous girl in my teams colours!!

Should have took a picture thinking about it, doh! - I'll have to ask her nicely again!

You've got me thinking now!!!!

Even if she does not allow photos to be taken, at least you'll come away thinking that you were shagging a like-minded, footy-mad girl!!!

Paige_x used to have a photo of herself (face blurred like the rest of the photos) with a L'pool top on.

as a Baggies fan I'd sooner her be in a rivals top. So then at least we've f***ed the villa or wulfs (again)

For those of you who are old enough to remember David Mellor asking his favourite girl to dress up in a Chelsea Top, this thread may mean more to you.

I have yet to find a girl wearing my fav football team's shirt. However have seen the following profiles where

girls are wearing a football shirt (not necessarily their favourite team, as I understand).

Here's my first, for a starter....

larahotpartygirl Nottingham Forest

CT

Before I caught my plane for Joburg for the South Africa WC 2010, a regular wore my England shirt during the early morning punt we had. She looked sooo hot!

I could still smell her on the shirt which kept me warm on that freezing night in Rustenburg (vs the USA), and I sent her a text while she watched the game back in Bayswater.

Might do something similar for the Euros this June.

Unfortunately a girl in a football top is almost as unsexy as David Mellor in a football top.

Hmm, I got a free blue England top today with some stuff from Boots... maybe I should take some snaps for my profile!

I can see the appeal to this, I was lucky enough to have a gf wear my teams kit once (shirt, shorts, hold ups and heels). The shorts didn't stay on long (other than for a few photos) but the rest of the clobber stayed on throughout, and what a night it was!

im having impure thoughts of kiera knightly in bend it like beckham...

and dee hepburn in gregorys girl

(and claire grogan but dont think she was a footballer)

Prefer the real sporty girl

The sprinters in the bikini bottoms and the rowers in tight lycra

Regularly pass the Uni sports area when a womens rugby is finishing - seem to remember an old rugby song "If I were the Marrying Kind" these days I guess it would be sung with feeling.

but posing in football tops - No

Edited by akanostromo

Tits in an England shirt..wouldn't you know the Euros are coming up??

Chelsea used to have a gallery photograph wearing, naturally enough, a Chelsea FC bikini. Does that count?

Prefer the real sporty girl The sprinters in the bikini bottoms and the rowers in tight lycra Regularly pass the Uni sports area when a womens rugby is finishing - seem to remember an old rugby song "If I were the Marrying Kind" these days I guess it would be sung with feeling. but posing in football tops - No

Same here and the fit swimmers wearing as little as is considered decent. A football top covers a womans assets up so of zero interest to me to see a WG wearing one either in a picture of in person. :)

I went to the 2006 world Cup in Germany (specifically not England games) and saw the Brazil v Australia game in Munich. There were several Brazilian beauties who looked to have football tops on but on closer inspection they werent shirts but had been bodypainted on!! Same applied to painted on shorts...but they did have thongs on. Huge booties ( a sign of beauty in Brazil) and shapely breasts shaking around all game!

Went to the hofbrauhaus afterwards for a great night out with all the aussies, Brazilian girls dancing on the tables and lovely well built fraus serving out the beer and sausages! The Germans were exemplary hosts and good company

Funnily enough, I have little recollection of the match itself. Although I know i shared (literally) my cornetto with a lovely Aussie lady

Club America (a mexican team) used to have galleries on their site with models in their football shirts

Chelsea used to have a gallery photograph wearing, naturally enough, a Chelsea FC bikini. Does that count?

Would put me right off!

Maybe a girl wearing a Man u shirt - would throw herself to the floor writhing in agony even if you just got near her?