Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Victoria Kavanagh

Just A Little Question For The Guys

10 posts in this topic

I vaguely remember, back in the day, (feeling old now lol) when I worked for my first agency and was given the telephone number of the client by the agency owner. It was then up to me to call the client and negotiate a price and then visit him or him to me etc. (The agency would take a set fee from the girl at end of each week) Back then I couldn't work from home so was always an outcall until i used the odd hotel room on days. I know has been probably discussed to death already, but in this day and age and looking back, was this seriously a safe way to go about making bookings? Naturally the girl could get a new SIM if got pestered but for you gentlemen, surely you'd be hoping the girl would not text or call your phone if you happened to trust her with your personal phone number.

This brings me to my question. Would this be a way that you guys would like to see introduced, to speak to the lady before you book like with us Indies or think it would pose too many risks?

I vaguely remember, back in the day, (feeling old now lol) when I worked for my first agency and was given the telephone number of the client by the agency owner. It was then up to me to call the client and negotiate a price and then visit him or him to me etc. (The agency would take a set fee from the girl at end of each week) Back then I couldn't work from home so was always an outcall until i used the odd hotel room on days. I know has been probably discussed to death already, but in this day and age and looking back, was this seriously a safe way to go about making bookings? Naturally the girl could get a new SIM if got pestered but for you gentlemen, surely you'd be hoping the girl would not text or call your phone if you happened to trust her with your personal phone number. This brings me to my question. Would this be a way that you guys would like to see introduced, to speak to the lady before you book like with us Indies or think it would pose too many risks?
I certainly dont appreciate being cold called without my permission. I dont go to Agencies because in my area, London they are too greedy as compared to Indies in my view but if the punter agreed with the Agency to pass his number on to the WG then actually speaking to her would be better than not in my opinion. If it were me i would just give a time slot when they could call that was convenient to me. I have booked punts through both parlours and parties without being able to speak to the WG before the punt in recent years but i always prefer a chat first if possible. :) Edited by smiths

While I do not like being cold called, ( or even texted, for that matter ) :angry: , I do like to have a 'phone chat with an intended WG before a meeting if possible. This can usually be done "by arrangement", so causing no embarrassment for either party.

On there rare occasions I have used an Agency, I have asked them to get the girl to call me herself, despite the financial aspect being already decided by the Agency. Nice to hear a voice ( high or low pitched, and if "shrill" :( , can even be the end of the arrangement for me ) and if I can get a laugh from her on the 'phone, I will probably be able to do so when we meet :) Now I do like to hear a nice, sexy laugh :D

Jack :ph34r:

While I do not like being cold called, ( or even texted, for that matter ) :angry: , I do like to have a 'phone chat with an intended WG before a meeting if possible. This can usually be done "by arrangement", so causing no embarrassment for either party.

On there rare occasions I have used an Agency, I have asked them to get the girl to call me herself, despite the financial aspect being already decided by the Agency. Nice to hear a voice ( high or low pitched, and if "shrill" :( , can even be the end of the arrangement for me ) and if I can get a laugh from her on the 'phone, I will probably be able to do so when we meet :) Now I do like to hear a nice, sexy laugh :D

Just to clarify i was including texts or emails as well as phone calls when i said i dont like being cold called, so extend that to cold contacted, and before anyone asks the usual question at this stage, yes i think a punter is wise to have a dedicated punting phone and/or sim and email address BUT that doesnt mean its ok to cold contact punters in my opinion.

In reality its not often i am cold contacted, most SPs appreciate discretion is important to some punters in my experiences. :)

Edited by smiths

Agree.

There is one agency, in Leeds, that used to do this: The girl would call you back, generally inside 10min, to arrange details (room, dresscode).

I like that system.

You get an impression fo the Lady by voice.

It means the Agency needs to trust the Lady with the client details (e.g. good screening needed). And the trust that the girl + punter dont make subsequent private arrangements.

But it also alleviates the call-workload of the receptionist/agent.

While I do not like being cold called, ( or even texted, for that matter ) :angry: ,

A WG I had booked had the misfortune to come down with a cold and she texted me to cancel - I was playing a game of cards with my daughter at the time! Fortunately no harm done. Was glad of the notification as I had the chance to rearrange, but it could have been nasty! I have made a concious decision not to have punting phone...perhaps I should reconsider.

A WG I had booked had the misfortune to come down with a cold and she texted me to cancel - I was playing a game of cards with my daughter at the time! Fortunately no harm done. Was glad of the notification as I had the chance to rearrange, but it could have been nasty! I have made a concious decision not to have punting phone...perhaps I should reconsider.

Why not have a punting phone?

And, have you changed your mind?

I do prefer to speak to a girl before meeting, and like others on this thread, on rare occasions it can be the end of the booking. The agency I use in Nottingham is reliable about getting girls to make contact at a pre-arranged time.

I do have a punting phone though, and a few girls do send out cold-calling texts to it about special offers, when they're working etc. Generally they tend to be girls that I don't see regularly.

I remember before I had a punting phone, I got a text from the Nottingham Dungeon (now closed) one Saturday morning saying "please let us have some feedback on your appointment with Mistress xxx yesterday" !

I remember before I had a punting phone, I got a text from the Nottingham Dungeon (now closed) one Saturday morning saying "please let us have some feedback on your appointment with Mistress xxx yesterday" !

That is very unprofessional, and also a very good reason to have a separate punting phone.

I definately like to speak to the lady prior to the meeting, that way you get direct answers to the likes and dislikes and will and will not dos