Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gog

Using Condoms

12 posts in this topic

It is obviously essential for WGs and their clients to use condoms for intercourse. Do you feel that condoms significantly reduce sensation during intercouse and makes it more difficult to reach orgasm.

yes. but better than dead.

It is obviously essential for WGs and their clients to use condoms for intercourse. Do you feel that condoms significantly reduce sensation during intercouse and makes it more difficult to reach orgasm.

Not for me, i have no problems with condoms and has Cov has said, its better than being dead or indeed catching anything in my view.

yes. but better than dead.

You have information about the afterlife?

Apparently you get to spy on your ex bird, wander round the underground for free, and probably spend all your time perving over your favourite WGs until you REALLY concentrate and go in for some reverse massage.......

And you get to chat to Whoopi Goldberg

As for the original question, I've never really noticed and significant reduction in sensation using condoms.

If anything the act of putting the condom on can be erotic as hell, the moment of anticipation when you're all worked up and then it gets stretched over you and you know the main event is very soon on the way!

I remember one (unfortunately) retired girl in MK who had an amazingly horny method for putting on the mini raincoat without using her hands :P

Apparently you get to spy on your ex bird, wander round the underground for free, and probably spend all your time perving over your favourite WGs until you REALLY concentrate and go in for some reverse massage.......

And you get to chat to Whoopi Goldberg

It was sounding good up to here!

As for the original question, I've never really noticed and significant reduction in sensation using condoms.

If anything the act of putting the condom on can be erotic as hell, the moment of anticipation when you're all worked up and then it gets stretched over you and you know the main event is very soon on the way!

I remember one (unfortunately) retired girl in MK who had an amazingly horny method for putting on the mini raincoat without using her hands :P

A man dies and goes to hell.

Satan greets him and says "You have 3 choices on how to spend eternity."

Behind the first door there is a person burning for eternity.

Behind the second door is a man chained to a wall being savagely whipped and beaten.

Behind the third door there is a man sitting on a chair receiving a blow job from the most beautiful woman the man ever saw.

The man instantly says "I'll take door number 3!" Satan says "Done."

He walks over to door number 3 and says to the woman "You can get up now, your replacement is here."

Safety is of the primary importance but I do dislike the "breaking of the flow" to stop and put on the condom.

I've been using ultra thin condoms of late and they do give a lot of extra feeling.

Generally, no, I haven't found this to be a problem, provided that they've been put on properly - and there's certainly the sense of anticipation once the condom goes on, I know what'll be happening next ...

I've been using ultra thin condoms of late and they do give a lot of extra feeling.

Any particular brand? I get zero feeling with a bag on. maybe I should take my own, and see if she'll let me use them. Or perhaps I should go for massage and happy ending and leave it at that - but then I really love the start of meetings, and going down on her until tqake off certainly helps!!

Most definitely and an orgasm is a non event. The only way for satisfaction is orally or manually.