Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Duxbury

Selly Oak, Birmingham

9 posts in this topic

I'm planning a visit to one of three parlours in Selly Oak, Birmingham next week, but which is the best? 'First Class', 'Penny's' or Manyana. Anyone had recent experiences? I have an £80.00 budget.

I visited Manyana about 12 months ago, would say reasonable value, saw a nice girl but can't recall details. Just a thought - the highly rated Pump Massage, which is based in the City centre have a parlour in Selly Oak. Its called Ultimate Indulgence. You might want to take a peek at Coventry Punter's FR 104801. I have not yet tried Pump but reports make it clear that it is at the top end of the parlour experience.

Enjoy, whatever!

The Pump have nothing to do with Ultimate Indulgence any more, at least as far as I know. if you're able to get to smelly oak i would imagine it wouldn't bo too difficult to get into the city centre? i won't say any more for fear of cheerleading. but i live near to selly oak and have punted there a grand total of once.

UI is deffo not part of pump any more.

Thanks, I used to live there as a student, but have since moved out after graduating...visited all three as a student but a few years back now. I'll keep checking reviews and see what transpires, the last Manyana review wasn't particularly inspiring...it's all pot luck I guess. The other places I tried while in Brum, was in Stirchley...used to be a place called Kitty & Co...saw a few nice young Eastern Europeans in there.

I found I liked Pennys best - partly because it was like going into someone's house where you felt you were sitting in the living room while a girl popped into the kitchen to make you a cup of tea or finished the ironing. But it was mostly because a favourite was there at the time. The working rooms are clean and well appointed with good showers. At the time it was a bit vague how prices worked so worth getting everything sorted at the start.

First Class I never really wanted to go to as a non-punt visit made me dislike the lack of sense of safety. It seemed ok but ramshackle when Pump as UI used it in the daytime but never other than a cold shower tho I missed out on mis-using the pool table on the landing.

Manyana put me off the last time I was there because it sounded like three cleaners while I was waiting after my shower and not in a sexy way. My choice was still discussing mops when she walked in.

Kitty & Co still there in Stirchley but gated entrance where you pay door fee before going in. I prefer Ambassadors 100 metres nearer city where the girls come out one at time to introduce themselves then go back in so you can tell receptionist who you want - hate having to choose with all the girls around you.

All this depends on the staff there that day, of course. Manyana, for example, could have fab staff at present.

Edited by vivluvsme

Thanks to all, looks like I may have to take pot luck, and look further afield, Pump features quite heavily in reviews, so that gives me a good reason to try it. I note they have a website for directions too, so looks professional.

Only ever been to Pennys of these, basically where I really started getting into this lark.....quick trip there for a long lunch break from Solihull ...... and where I first got 'watersported' on the spur of the moment with a lovely girl called Louise (be about 1999/year 2000..........and repeated thereafter!) Nice little place

Edited by AnotherFrank

Well if you've changed the criteria then of course The Pump is the stand out place at present and uber-professional (apart from the chap who thinks he's in charge and just comes cross as a bit of a pain - to punter and girls and prob receptionist alike it appears).