Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gregg1990

Cardiff Parlours

18 posts in this topic

Im on a Saturday night out in Cardiff in a couple of weeks, and i seem to be spoilt for choice with the parlours. ones ive found are:

• Mystiques (down the bay)
  • Angels
  • First Choice Pleasure
  • The Retreat
  • Ambassador Suite

Which one should i go for?? im really tempted to try Angels. Any suggestions?

Gregg

Mystiques has what appears to be a public CCTV camera pointing at the door and the entrance is close to a lot of fast food shops.

The others I haven't visited for years.

In the Bay there is a Chinese place in Pomeroy Street (opposite the Police Station) listed on the purple site as 1544867_1.jpg Love Queenie but that is not the girl you will see, check Tineye.

A short taxi drive is Claude Road if you want an Asian girl, this week's lady Mina is very nice. They are listed as Asia girl on the other site.

There are lots of girls in flats close to the Bay, a little research on the other place will turn them up.

Also check out the thread;

Hope this helps, have fun.

Mystiques has what appears to be a public CCTV camera pointing at the door and the entrance is close to a lot of fast food shops.

The others I haven't visited for years.

In the Bay there is a Chinese place in Pomeroy Street (opposite the Police Station) listed on the purple site as Love Queenie but that is not the girl you will see, check Tineye.

A short taxi drive is Claude Road if you want an Asian girl, this week's lady Mina is very nice. They are listed as Asia girl on the other site.

There are lots of girls in flats close to the Bay, a little research on the other place will turn them up.

Also check out the thread;

http://www.punternet...s-past-present/

Hope this helps, have fun.

Hi

How do i find their contact details or website for the ones you mentioned on Pomeroy street and claude road??

Also, I am new to the site and i often see "purple site" or "the other website" being referred to.. but i dont know what are these references for??

Hi

How do i find their contact details or website for the ones you mentioned on Pomeroy street and claude road??

Also, I am new to the site and i often see "purple site" or "the other website" being referred to.. but i dont know what are these references for??

You have a PM.

Im on a Saturday night out in Cardiff in a couple of weeks, and i seem to be spoilt for choice with the parlours. ones ive found are:

• Mystiques (down the bay)
  • Angels
  • First Choice Pleasure
  • The Retreat
  • Ambassador Suite

Which one should i go for?? im really tempted to try Angels. Any suggestions?

Angels is the one that I'd probably put last. I'd probably go with First Choice Leisure at the top of Whitchurch Road. Second choice would be Mystiques.

Another parlour is Abygales Twice as Nice in Woodville Road (off Crwys Road).

Prepare to be disappointed though. The Cardiff parlours have gone downhill over the years. You'd probably be better off looking at the purple site, seeing what Corus Boy has to say and looking at some of the recommendations in the thread he refers to.

Angels (Broadway) did go seriously down hill so not been for a long while. Last time I did only one girl present and she tried charge me £10 door fee AFTER I had made my excuses. It is walkable from town though.

Ambassador (City Road) - also walkable from town - charges door fee so never got beyond that. Mystiques (West Bute Street), The Retreat (Lochaber Street) and A1 (Crwys Road) I never got beyond the line ups as not to my preference. Twice As Nice (Woodville Road) costs more than First Choice Leisure (Whitchurch Road), yet is more shabby.

You'd probably be better off looking at the purple site, seeing what Corus Boy has to say and looking at some of the recommendations in the thread he refers to.

Thanks for the referral Silverado but I'm no real expert. I only use one place regularly because it and the girls that visit there suit me and my likes.

I do try other places and girls but by comparison the success rates when I do are much less.

Having said that I'm always worried to promote or condemn any one place or girl as this business is so personal as to taste and response individuals get from each other.

I know what I like and I know where I get the service that I enjoy but I'm always open to new experiences. I also feel that customer loyalty brings its own rewards.

Edited by Corus Boy

Angels is the one that I'd probably put last.

The Cardiff parlours have gone downhill over the years.

Any idea why? EE imports plus purple site?

Angels used to have a reasonable choice of local girls some years ago.

Angels (Broadway) did go seriously down hill so not been for a long while. Last time I did only one girl present and she tried charge me £10 door fee AFTER I had made my excuses. It is walkable from town though.

Ambassador (City Road) - also walkable from town - charges door fee so never got beyond that. Mystiques (West Bute Street), The Retreat (Lochaber Street) and A1 (Crwys Road) I never got beyond the line ups as not to my preference. Twice As Nice (Woodville Road) costs more than First Choice Leisure (Whitchurch Road), yet is more shabby.

Is A1 still operating?

Angels used to have a reasonable choice of local girls some years ago.

It did, when it was Angels STB. Then Mick sold up and all the good girls left. That was the start of it.

Is A1 still operating?

It shut some time ago, but there was a recent post suggesting that it may have reopened.

snaitram99

My opinion of this - and I don't want to come over all Bernard Manning here - is the influx of foreign girls.

Angels STB and FCL (when it was The Executive Sauna) always had good lineups of Welsh/English girls. Last few times I checked them out, doubts over their reasons for being there and the language barrier put me off. Plus when the purple site works out, you can get these 40-80 punts, which are better value for yourself and the provider (no house fee). Caveat, it's probably a year since I last went.

To avoid the Cardiff scene I have used Sugar's (now Jade's) in Newport which was top value and girls.

Hi guys,

New to the site, hope you're all ok. Trying to find the website or addresses for claude road and Pomeroy St girls, can anyone help me out? 

Thanks

Hi guys,

New to this but followed these forums for a few months now. A newbie so still learning.

Who is the best person at Pomeroy St at the moment?

Ta

Hi guys,

New to this but followed these forums for a few months now. A newbie so still learning.

Who is the best person at Pomeroy St at the moment?

Ta

Usually only one girl there and she changes every Sunday/Monday.

Hi guys,

New to the site, hope you're all ok. Trying to find the website or addresses for claude road and Pomeroy St girls, can anyone help me out? 

Thanks

As far as I know neither has a website but they may have profiles on AW.

Cheers, must have been a delay between posts. I'll have a look today.Ta

Hey,

Can't find their details anywhere. Can anyone PM me their phone numbers?
Ta

Stew

Hey,

Can't find their details anywhere. Can anyone PM me their phone numbers?

Ta

Stew

I lose track of the phone numbers, but try the following profiles;

Chinese & Beauty

Asian Kinky Angel

JAPANESE LOVER

All have numbers on them, call and ask where they are.

CB