gregster

Bareback? Just wear a condom, no?

79 posts in this topic

I am considering seeing a WG who unfortunately consents to Bareback sex.

Should i be worried about this or is it just a case of on with the condom and do things as normal?

I wouldn't go down on her obviously.

Be glad to get some thoughts from the guys (and gals) about how worried i should be.

Personally, I would never visit a girl who offers bareback.

There is a local (ish) stunning looking girl, reasonable price, seems to offer everything I want, but when you read on down her web site, she also does bareback. Thats one girl I'll not be visiting.

I've also heard that girls who do offer bareback have far less customers than those who dont.

Says it all really.

There is the problem that condoms aren't 100% effective. But I think a greater issue is the general disregard this girl must have for her health and her client's health. If she doesn't respect herself, then she won't respect you, and you won't have a very good time. There's plenty of other providers out there.

Bit off topic but I saw a girl who had bareback in her likes but in her profile she said bareback was for oral only and sex was protected. A tactic to cash in on people searching for bareback??

i would wear a condom when i first started visiting soho l asked do l wear a condom and they said yes so l was relived.

Bit off topic but I saw a girl who had bareback in her likes but in her profile she said bareback was for oral only and sex was protected. A tactic to cash in on people searching for bareback??

I will not see someone who offers bareback out of principle. Why would anyone with any degree of intelligence offer bareback because the court cases indicate that some people who are HIV+ deliberately seek to infect others. What better way than change your nick and work your way through bb'ers on **?

My presumption is that the girl must be trafficked.

Jack

I'm not hell bent on visiting this girl but she does tick all the boxes in my likes column. Slim, attractive, does A levels, CIM and at under £100 for a sesh good value too.

Should i be worried about this or is it just a case of on with the condom and do things as normal?

Be glad to get some thoughts from the guys (and gals) about how worried i should be.

Think there have been a number of threads on PN about this or variation of subject matter "Bareback Penetration", IMHO the following points/rationale;

1. Is it truly possible that any rational client server offers such a risky

service regardless of monetary inducements given the risk of STD's,

HIV transmission etc re uncovered penetration??

2. Following from point 1), if such client servers are indeed providing

uncovered penetration, given the fact that you know the risk of

STDs, would you still be comfortable meeting with her even with

protection?

3. Let's suppose a third hypothesis, namely it's all a pretence regarding

"Bareback Penetration" by this lady, merely a marketing tool to attract

custom but has absolutely no intention of providing "bareback sex"

(perfectly sensible), then by logical inference, she has been misleading

about services "potentially" on offer.

So no, I wouldn't see a "bareback / alleged bareback sex provider", however your choice in the end.

The only potential drawback to above points I've made relates to those client servers who DON'T market themselves as "Bareback Sex" providers but may do this on the "quiet" for large cash sums, however the risk is "probably" very small based upon point 1) mentioned earlier.

Maybe a bit off topic, but I saw a guy the other day and it was a real fight for the 45 mins he was with me! He kept saying "come on, I am clean and I have had the snip lets do bb", for the full appointment nearly I was dodging his actions and comments, it made the whole experience terrible.

I will not see someone who offers bareback out of principle. Why would anyone with any degree of intelligence offer bareback because the court cases indicate that some people who are HIV+ deliberately seek to infect others. What better way than change your nick and work your way through bb'ers on **?

My presumption is that the girl must be trafficked

Certainly I would avoid WGs who provide or offer bareback penetration as a specific service. But in any instance where it is on offer, I wonder what evidence you might have for the presumption of trafficking?

Given the number offering it on AnotherWebsite, I think my presumption would be more that it is, as others have suggested, merely a marketing ploy to snare those at the dafter end of the punting spectrum.

It makes little sense either way if it is true that those offering it actually attract less custom.

Certainly I would avoid WGs who provide or offer bareback penetration as a specific service. But in any instance where it is on offer, I wonder what evidence you might have for the presumption of trafficking?

It makes little sense either way if it is true that those offering it actually attract less custom.

If I had evidence it would not be a presumption. I simply chose a rational presumption.

Jack

Thats where you wrong! About a month ago, for research purposes only, I changed the services on my ** profile and included Bare back. I kept it only for four days only. The amount of enquiries tripled just during this four days! :D I of course kept all the emails which I received during this time.

I would not be surprised that quite a few genuine WGs set up other fake profiles with a fake pictures there, that they providing BB, only for the purpose to see who is going to contact them, and further on blacklist the same guys who might contact them on theirs other real profiles.

Thats where you wrong! About a month ago, for research purposes only, I changed the services on my ** profile and included Bare back. I kept it only for four days only. The amount of enquiries tripled just during this four days! :D I of course kept all the emails which I received during this time.

I would not be surprised that quite a few genuine WGs set up other fake profiles with a fake pictures there, that they providing BB, only for the purpose to see who is going to contact them, and further on blacklist the same guys who might contact them on theirs other real profiles.

Xenia,

You devious little minx (please delete mine!)

Jack

/QUOTE]

I have commented before that you seem to enjoy treating punters with a distinct lack of respect. Playing the game above is a further example.

Given that I and most other punters here avoid WGs who advertise BB, maybe your childish ploy will backfire - welcome Xenia Harperson

Slightly off topic but is it true what I've been told that before AIDS was discovered, bareback sex was actually the norm?

Yes bareback is a bit risky and I do agree not a good idea..... but I don't think there are many people out there that have had one night stands and used condoms all of the time mmmmmm just makes you realise that the drink does make the brain fuzzy......:D:)

If I had evidence it would not be a presumption. I simply chose a rational presumption.

Jack

I'd say it was a dubious deduction. I suggest that you read through the excellent thread on the subject of 'trafficking' on this board and then decide how just rational you have been. The term 'trafficking' loses its meaning when it is bandied about with reckless abandon. You will find other threads here suggesting that the Deputy Leader of the Labour Party is guilty of exactly the same 'rational presumption,' albeit backed up with irrational statistical inventions.:D

Slightly off topic but is it true what I've been told that before AIDS was discovered, bareback sex was actually the norm?
It was the norm between the early '60s, when 'the pill' was first introduced, and the early '80s, when HIV/AIDS raised its ugly head. Ah, those were the days!:D

It was the norm between the early '60s, when 'the pill' was first introduced, and the early '80s, when HIV/AIDS raised its ugly head. Ah, those were the days!:)

That's mad, can you imagine what punting would be like if AIDS had never existed and this was still standard? how would the ladies who don't do OWO have managed?:D and would any bloke be brave enough to go south?

Yes bareback is a bit risky and I do agree not a good idea..... but I don't think there are many people out there that have had one night stands and used condoms all of the time mmmmmm just makes you realise that the drink does make the brain fuzzy......:D:)

At last someone who is realistic, people are doing it all the time, especially when they've had a few drinks.

Regarding another previous post, yes before aids was discovered, (I always say invented), BB was the norm. I never got anything and never got anyone pregnant and I did have a lot of sex with a lot of different people. In my early 30's I met my wife to be and we had our first child 12 months later, our second one 14 months later, she only had one fallopian tube and had been told she was unlikey to have children easily. These things sometimes just happen, I've had BB since, still, (touch wood, and I do go to the GUM clinic quite often), never had a problem yet.

That's mad, can you imagine what punting would be like if AIDS had never existed and this was still standard? how would the ladies who don't do OWO have managed?:) and would any bloke be brave enough to go south?
Ah, youth! It may shock you to learn that RO is not a 21st Century invention, nor probably a 20th century one. The Romans no doubt developed it to a fine art. As for the Greeks,.......:D

Always steered clear of a girl who provides BB.

I even steer clear of girls who USED to provide BB.

Plus how would I know shes clean / on the pill.

I even get checked at the clinic after EVERY punt even when there was no kissing and no owo.

Better safe than sorry.

I also know that some girls look up previous FR and comments on the other site. If you try and book a girl and youve wrote a review on a girl thats done BB, you may have a clue if she doesnt return your request.

Although it has been tempting. Ive seen the odd advert off the other site seen she was exactly my type. then got disappointed that she has BB on her likes. Has been tempting to think "hmm shall I risk it even thou I dont do BB?"

So far, not gone for it.

Ah, youth! It may shock you to learn that RO is not a 21st Century invention, nor probably a 20th century one. The Romans no doubt developed it to a fine art. As for the Greeks,.......:D

I'm sure you're right about the Romans and Greeks but I know for a fact that it goes as far back as a thousand years at least. The famous Indian temples at Khajuraho have many explicit sculptures that demonstrate this.

http://images.travelpod.com/users/acg_uk/1.1202212020.kajuraho-erotica-.jpg

Always steered clear of a girl who provides BB.

I even steer clear of girls who USED to provide BB.

Join the club. I refuse to see these girls on principle in the (probably totally wasted) hope that if we all did this, the lack of business would send them a clear message to change. I do hope Xenia is just winding us up (again) about the increased interest on her bogus likes list on AWank.

I even get checked at the clinic after EVERY punt even when there was no kissing and no owo.

That's a bit extreme isn't it ? I know you aren't the most prolific of punters OW, but even so, your GUM clinic must be fed up of seeing you. Once every 3-6 months does me.

Better safe than sorry.

How true, but there are limits (e.g. GUM after every punt:eek:), I'll stick to avoiding BB girls.

I also know that some girls look up previous FR and comments on the other site. If you try and book a girl and youve wrote a review on a girl thats done BB, you may have a clue if she doesnt return your request.

Sound advice for those who arrange their bookings via AWank

So if condoms really weren't in use back then ,how did BJs work? was it OWO as standard? (genuinely curious)