Keen Punter

Unlucky For Some - Trip Number 13

131 posts in this topic

Day 1

Flight over with KLM was fine. Landed 25 mins early and through immigration quickly and picked up my case. Luckily managed to catch the 1000 Bell Bus. Arrived at The Vic, checked in and had a bite to eat. Back to the room to catch up on some z's. Woke up around 7, showered changed and out.

1st stop The Metro on Soi LK. Got talking to some Aussie guys and a Scottish lad. We went to the new Gogo next to the Metro, Paradise. Average line up so left there and in to Sugar Sugar. Some lookers in there, much better than Paradise. From there into The Office then me and the Scot lad headed down WS because he wanted to see X Zone. It's not what it used to be, so we left and into Happy.

From there taxi back up to Soi Diana. The Scots lad barfined a girl from a bar there and departed, I went back to the Metro for a drink then down to Cherry Bar Soi 8. Was very drunk by now, left there about 0430. I'd got the number of a girl who works there and texted her to come to my hotel.

I got back and crashed out, totally forgetting I'd asked her to come round. Ooops.

Day 2

Woke up with a bit of a hangover, but not till 4pm !!!! Checked my phone, full of missed calls from the Cherry Girl. Hahaha. Showered and changed and decided to visit the Bliss Lounge. Got a cute girl but very average performance. From there down to The Metro. Few drinks then down to WS. A few bars/Gogos then taxi to Drinking St. Some cute girls there, no sign of Kun from my last trip.

From there to Sweet Dreams, Soi 6 then up to see Peter at AJ's. Nothing caught my eye so down to Cherry Bar. Luckily last nights girl was cool about me falling asleep. I told her I was maow mak mak and got her a drink. Ended up barfining her and back to the Vic for a decent but not spectacular session. Not a repeater. Got to sleep around 4am.

See you Monday night if your about, or Tuesday if you’ve been on the BC bar crawl. :lol:

Great 'beer' start to the hols KP, look forward to meeting up with you and Monty on the 19th or so.

Happy Hunting

Pondskater

Day 3

A bit of a washout. I woke up about 9am, couldn't sleep. The bint asked if she could go back to the room, no arguments from me.

Then about 10am I had a glass of water and whoosh. Sick as a dog. Spent the next 2/3 hours visiting the toilet on regular intervals. Got back to sleep around 1200 then slept till 1800. Showered and changed, decided to have a quieter night. Baht bus down to Jomtien and into Mama's bar. She turned up about 2030 so had a few drinks, watched the genius that is Rocket Ronny on the TV then back to Soi 7 to see Peter. He wasn't there and as I was having a drink the Aussie guys from the other night walked past.

Checked bin and hooked up with them. We went into the Gogo on the right hand side for a drink. Spotted a stunner in the shower area, got her a drink and conducted an interview. 26 years old and despite the tattoo on the leg which normally puts me off, she was lovely. Decided though that I wasn't 100% so banked that one for later.

From there we walked up to Sugar Sugar, then the Office then into the Metro. Then home alone. I am starting to think I am turning into JRC. 3 nights, 1 shag. Still 27 to go.

Sorry to hear that you get sick on day 3 . What kind of crap food are you eating KP ? I bet you just snack here and there not taking time out to visit a restaurant.

Pattaya is not known for great food . Watch out for the seafood . I advise you do your shaging in Patts but your eating in BKK . I can post you the name of a good hospital if you like ... :)

Sorry to hear that you get sick on day 3 . What kind of crap food are you eating KP ? I bet you just snack here and there not taking time out to visit a restaurant.

Pattaya is not known for great food . Watch out for the seafood . I advise you do your shaging in Patts but your eating in BKK . I can post you the name of a good hospital if you like ... :)

Got to disagree there . Pattaya and it’s environs has some excellent food from high end to street stall Farang and Thai as long as you avoid the overpriced tourist traps it’s excellent. Also being next to the sea I would say it’s much better than BKK in the sea food respect. I’ve been all over Thailand and the only place I’ve had proper food poisoning was BKK. I get the odd bout of the runs now and again but I know that’s just too much drinking and chilli in my food (but I do love it ) chilli and drinking that is. :D

Got to disagree there . Pattaya and it’s environs has some excellent food from high end to street stall Farang and Thai as long as you avoid the overpriced tourist traps it’s excellent. Also being next to the sea I would say it’s much better than BKK in the sea food respect. I’ve been all over Thailand and the only place I’ve had proper food poisoning was BKK. I get the odd bout of the runs now and again but I know that’s just too much drinking and chilli in my food (but I do love it ) chilli and drinking that is. :D

One of the best seafood restaurants in Pattaya is located on Soi 15, about 40 yards from Walking Street and on the same side of the alley as Angelwitch and Bottoms Up. Inexpensive, super-fresh seafood on display so that you can choose what you want, and it's a great place to check out the go-go dancers either walking up to the aforementioned or down to Shark and Walking Street. The only downside is the motorbikes that periodically weave their way through the passing throng but they are forced to creep slowly so no one actually gets hit. :)

Day 4

Woke up around midday. Dropped some laundry down then back for a bite to eat. Bumped into Frode, a Norwegian who I met on my last trip. Had a drink with him then he departed and I sat down with Vic. Ended up a mini session and I went back to the room about 1830. Watched a film then showered, changed and down to Drinking St. Kun still not there so presume has left, there was a girl in the other bar and I was just about to walk across when somebody sat down and got her a drink, so mission aborted.

Taxi up to the Metro to watch the football. Happy with the result and winding up the wannabe Scouse fans in there. Bumped into Geoff the Aussie and we had a drink then I was going to head down Soi 8. Geoff wanted to go to 7/11 so we walked around together. On the walk round the strangest thing happened, we bumped into the girl from the Soi 8 Gogo last night !!! She had changed Gogos, she was now in Mash.

So we hopped in there for a drink, got her one. Decided the karma was just too good so paid bar. She got changed and we headed off down Soi 8 to Cherry Bar to see Adam. A drink in there then back to the room.

A better performance than the other night, nice long BBBJ. Sex was decent but again not spectacular. Sadly not a repeater again. Geoff took a picture so when he mails it to me, I'll post on here.

Day 5

To start off, a picture of May from the other night.

http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4378/24372342.jpg

Saw May off after another session, then had some breakfast. Had a stroll down to Tukcom to buy an iPhone 3. Just wanted a phone for Thailand that did a bit more than my old brick. Had a beer in Secrets then down to the Metro. Had a few drinks in there then back to change. Back up to The Metro to meet Geoff for a farewell drink. We did a few Gogos around Soi LK.

We bid farewell and I popped down to Cherry Bar to see Adam. Ended up having a few beers and watching some of the snooker. A quiet day before Montydog arrived.

Day 6

Didn't surface till 1500 !!!! A bite to eat then chilled for a bit. Monty calls, he was in Pattaya and meeting 2 other guys in the Suisse Chalet for a meal. So showered and changed and over to meet them. They had some food then we went down to Soi 7. A beer in Aussie Bar then walked up to AJ. Absolutely dead so we decided to baht bus down to Walking St.

Into Iron, very quiet. Not the buzzing place it used to be, talent down on quality as well. Other than the Agency girls, one of which was absolutely stunning. Bumped into Lek, a girl from a trip before. She was barfined but came to say hello, asking when I come see her. We'll see.

From there into Happy, spotted a couple of potentials then into Heavens Above. Some talent in there. Down into the Windmill, some real dirty girls in there, one of which Monty was fisting within minutes. Had a good laugh in there. We bid farewell to Montys American friend then bahtbus down to Soi Diana. Popped in to show Monty the LB cashier I mentioned in my last trip, then into Papayago. From there to the Metro, Sugar Sugar then to Cherry Bar.

Ended up a monster session, Monty departed and I got a baht bus. On the baht bus a girl asked me where I go, I say to the room. She asks to go with me, who am I to say no ? Agree on 500 baht ST, get back to the room didn't even shower, was fucking within minutes. We finish up and she leaves, I sleep. A heavy night.

Day 7

Wake up mid-afternoon again, slight hangover. Taxi up to the Metro, had a bite to eat and a couple of hair of the dogs with Monty. Was feeling a little horny, and not because of Monty :D so headed back down to Soi 6. Spotted a girl I had seen the other day, nice dress, black tights. Called her in for a drink and agreed on ST. She brings over the bin 1750 baht. WTF. She says 250 baht for drinks, 300 for room and 1200 for her. After I stopped laughing, I said no thanks too much. 700 baht for Soi 6.

A shame as I really wanted her. Anyway, she says 1000 for her then. I say no, still too much. I ask if she do tute, no. CIM ? Maybe. Eventually we agree on 900 CIM included. More than I would normally pay, but I really did want her.

We go the room and have a great session. Full on french kissing, nice BBBJ, sex in all positions, and finish with a nice CIM. Very nice.

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/1053/photopyqo.jpg

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/5778/photo1vlp.jpg

Back to the Vic, showered changed and out to meet Monty at Cherry Bar Soi 3. Very quiet so down to Drinking St. Very quiet there as well so baht bus to Soi 7. Into Tequila Reef, a bite to eat then into AJ's. Quiet again, so down to Cherry Bar, quiet there as well. Everywhere seems quiet. Taxi up for a Gogo crawl along LK. Champagne, Mash, Office, Sugar Sugar, drinks in Metro then home alone.

A quieter night, but that was mainly down to Pattaya being very quiet full stop at the moment.

Day 8

Up late again at 1500. Downstairs to meet Monty, had a bite to eat then we went for a few beers down the half a dozen. 1st stop Lisa Bar, then Kiss Kool then Corner Bar. Monty departed, then back to the Vic to chill for a few hours. SSS then up to China Gardens to meet Monty for a bite to eat.

Nice Chinese meal, chicken satay starter then sweet and sour chicken balls, nice bottle of red wine as well. Monty had chilli beef ribs and shredded chilli beef. 2 bottles of water, under 850 baht. Well recommended.

Left there and walked up to Buffalo bar, very quiet and disappointing. One beer then checked bin, just as we were leaving a potential came to sit down, will bank for another night. Walked down to Soi LK to see if a girl I saw the other night was in a bar, she wasn't so baht bus down to WS.

Into FLB, met MM from Pattayatalk, nice bloke. A drink in there then into Baby Dolls as Monty wanted to search out a potential. She wasn't there so we had a couple of beers, #57 attached herself to me, pretty little thing but the lights were on but nobody was home. Checked bin, Monty departed as he had a hot date then I went into Happy.

Very quiet so did a couple of bars in Simons then the thunder and lightening came so decided to head off down Soi 7/8. Into AJ's for a drink with Peter then down to Cherry Bar for a drink with Adam. Had a good few beers, barfined one of his girls then back to the room. Decent session, not spectacular and not a repeat.

How much for iphone at Tukcom and can you tell me is Lek Bar on soi 7 still there?

Day 9

Woke up late again. Didn't bother with another session. Paid her off with a brown shopping voucher. Monty was heading down Big C so met up with him. He did some jeans shopping, then we had a bite to eat in Black Canyon. Spicy crispy bacon noodles, quite tasty. Had a wonder about then back to the Vic to chill for a couple of hours.

Showered and changed, then down to Pattaya Beer Garden to meet Monty and our American friend. A bite to eat then into Beach Club. Line up in here is definitely not as good as it used to be. From there into Living Dolls 1, Dollhouse then up to X Zone. Didn't stay, not enough girls and the only seats were away from all the action. From there into Happy, spotted a potential but she was with a punter so out of there and into The Cavern. Spotted a 10/10 stunner, even Monty agreed. She was with another bloke though. Bought a drink for Toi, the waiter who used to work in Happy. To our surprise later Toi gave us a drink on the house. Always a decent guy. On the way out I gave the stunner 100 baht. She looked shocked and surprised and asked me why. Because you're suay mak, she smiles. Another one banked.

From there we got a motorbike taxi up to Champagne. Drink in there then Oasis and the Metro. From there to Cherry Bar for a night cap then home alone.

A quieter day, spent mostly scouting out potentials for other nights.

Day 9

Woke up late again. Didn't bother with another session. Paid her off with a brown shopping voucher. Monty was heading down Big C so met up with him. He did some jeans shopping, then we had a bite to eat in Black Canyon. Spicy crispy bacon noodles, quite tasty. Had a wonder about then back to the Vic to chill for a couple of hours.

. On the way out I gave the stunner 100 baht. She looked shocked and surprised and asked me why. Because you're suay mak, she smiles. Another one banked.

Take it easy ,KP , you're gonna be worse than me . Now you're tipping them before you get to have sex ! :)

Spotted a 10/10 stunner, even Monty agreed. She was with another bloke though. Bought a drink for Toi, the waiter who used to work in Happy. To our surprise later Toi gave us a drink on the house. Always a decent guy. On the way out I gave the stunner 100 baht. She looked shocked and surprised and asked me why. Because you're suay mak, she smiles. Another one banked.

Yes Toi Is a good guy, so Cavern Is the same group as Happy, Baccara, Peppermint and Beach Club, whats the talent levels like at the moment in these bars?

Take it easy ,KP , you're gonna be worse than me . Now you're tipping them before you get to have sex ! :)

Hahaha.

It isn't something I would normally do, but I made a split second decision in order to get noticed.

Mate, she was a stunner. Next time I go in it may of bought me some goodwill, or it may not. If it doesn't, then it's only £2.

All about the game mate, all about the game.

Yes Toi Is a good guy, so Cavern Is the same group as Happy, Baccara, Peppermint and Beach Club, whats the talent levels like at the moment in these bars?

Yeah, they are all the same group. Talent wise, hit and miss. A lot of bars are now using Agency girls to get the punters in. As always, just keep checking, you never know what you may come across, or in. Hahaha.

You obviously have a following accross boards. I don't know Wayang but I used to be Mike11 before I was demoted.

Which part of unless you have something constructive to offer, then stay away did you fail to understand ?

Day 10

Woke up about 1300. Down to the Metro for a bite, a nice John Daly omlette from the Golf Club. We had a beer then me and Monty had a walk down Soi Horny for a rub and tug. Had a walk down, spotted a couple of potentials. Had a beer in Roscos at the bottom then walked back up to Dream Team Massage. Had a look at the line up, some decent lookers in there but a little pricey.

So we walked back to Soi Horny, Monty picked a blonde piece, I had a girl from next door. A decent experience, finished by a nice sloppy BJ/HJ/fuck, all in 900 baht.

From there baht bus back to the Vic to chill for a couple of hours then met up with Monty at the Pig and Whistle for food, I had fish and chips (the fish was massive), Monty had a burger. Decent food. From there to AJ's to see Peter, actually spotted a potential in there but was intending on a quiet night, we were both quite lethargic and tired.

From there to Cherry Bar for one, then we walked up to Soi LK. Went in Sugar Sugar, The Office, Mash then into the Metro for a night cap. Turned into a session with Dennis and we left around 0430. So much for a quiet one !!!!!!

Day 11

Up around 1300 again, over to The Metro. Had some cornflakes and a sausage bap from the Golf Club then a few beers and a game of pool with Monty. Monty departs and I had a drink and a game of pool with Nut, the daytime cashier. Nice girl, arrange for me and Monty to take her and Angie (the other daytime staff) out to Mamas on Monday night.

Checked bin then back to the Vic, a couple of beers with Vic, showered and down to meet Peter at Sabai Lodge. A few beers and a cheese and ham toastie in there, then into Leks Classroom Soi 2 because Peter has to say his hellos. Monty calls, he is fresh from 2 ST's !!!!! Meet him in a bar up Drinking Street. We spend a good few hours in there having a laugh with the girls, a few games of pool and bump into Marks wife. She tries to hide from me because she should be back in the village :D

Check bin then Moto Taxi to the Metro, had an excellent proper lamb donnor kebab from the stall next to the Sugar Sugar. Drink then taxi home.

We spend a good few hours in there having a laugh with the girls, a few games of pool and bump into Marks wife. She tries to hide from me because she should be back in the village :D

Even Thai wives need to help feed the sick buffalow. :D

Thai keyboard error :ph34r:

Edited by Montydog

Keen Punter keeps saying "Check bin" - what does that mean? Sorry if I am being thick

"Check bin" = "Settle the bill".

Day 12

Wake up around 11am, taxi down to the Metro and had a snack. Met up with Monty then he departed as we were going to see Pattaya United play football. Down to Cherry Bar to meet Adam for the trip. We had a good time there, although it was roasting hot. The Thais really get into it with 2 men with megaphones leading the songs. Good atmosphere, football not so good but the 3 cheerleaders stood in front of us more than made up for that. An interesting theme for a new Soi 6 bar I think !!!! :D

Back to Pattaya, showered changed and out to meet Peter at Cherry Bar Soi 3. A couple of drinks in there then down to Cherry Bar Soi 8 for Cherry Lynnes party. Rammed in there so met Monty, had a drink then headed up to Soi LK. Into Sugar Sugar, The Office and Champagne then got another kebab and we went back to the Metro.

Had a bit of a session in there before me and Peter left about 4am. We walked down Soi Diana and got tempted into "1 for the road" in a small bar on there, that turned into more than 1 and we left there about 0730. Ooops.

Day 13

Surprisingly up around 1300. Down to the Metro and had a nice Penang Curry from the Golf Club. Confirmed with the girls that we would be out later. A couple of drinks there then I headed back to Soi 6 to meet Peter at the Corner Bar. Had a drink in there then decided to have a look down the Soi. Spotted a girl in Saigon Girl straight away. Decided to walk down the Soi then back up again but nothing was as good as her.

Into Saigon Girl, got Su a drink. She was 24, spoke brilliant English so decided on a ST. Into the room and she was dynamite. The BJ nearly had me blowing, sex in various positions then a nice BBBJCIM finish. Will ST again at another point.

Back to the Vic, showered and taxi up to the Metro to meet Monty and the girls. They turn up Thai time, an hour late, then we taxi down to Mamas in Jomtien. Spend a nice couple of hours in there then back to Pattaya. Into Kiss Food for a Thai style Pork omelet then into the Metro to finish. We bump into Peter on the way so he joins us. The girls are quite drunk but funny. They eventually leave, I have 1 more drink then an "early" night.

Well Wayang, everybody is different. My holidays now are more than just punting, they are more of a traditional do fuck all holidays. Everybody is different, it is not your style, fair enough. I might do a trip to Kanchaburi but generally I am not really bothered about doing things. I work hard back home, I just like to be a lazy so and so, have a few beers and have a few punts.

I am also moving more into just ST's during the day and relaxing at night. If something stands out then I'll do a LT.

You not got the headaches from girls after extended LT's :)

Kanchanaburi Is good for a day trip, or a few days relaxing by the river.

You not got the headaches from girls after extended LT's :)

Kanchanaburi Is good for a day trip, or a few days relaxing by the river.

Yes very relaxing place ..

I really liked Chiang Mai for a relaxing break and some very nice looking girls .

And cheaper prices .

Day 14

Usual start. Up then around to the Metro for a Tikka Massala from the Golf Club, some beers and a few games of pool. Food was OK, but nowhere near as good as the Penang Curry from yesterday. Back to the Vic, chill then up to meet Monty at China Gardens. Had excellent spring rolls to start, then Crisy Duck with Pancakes. Monty had lamb with hoisin sauce and a Chinese style omelet. A carafe of red wine, 840 baht total. The food was excellent and great value for money.

Left there then into Oasis. Monty was setting up his barfine for late, a MILF. Left there and the heavens opened. Big rain so into Sugar Sugar. We got one of the hostess girls a drink, as she was a stunner. Another 10/10 which unusually we agreed on. We had a few drinks in there. Percentage wise, this has the best line up in Soi LK. From there into Club Blu. This place has really gone downhill. Very few lookers at all, won't be going in again.

Walked past Billabong, the girl I was interested in wasn't there so into The Office. This is a close 2nd to Sugar Sugar in terms of the lineup, plenty of possibilities. Left there into the Metro, had a beer in there then into Oasis so Monty could barfine his girl. I bid them farewell and headed down to Walking St. Did a few Gogos, Happy, Cavern then a beer in Simons Beer Complex. Got talking to one girl, but she just looked too young even though she was 24.

Took a walk down the street and spotted a freelancer. Got talking, had a drink decided on the deal and back to the Vic. I was in the Penthouse for 1 night so we had some fun in there and had a good night, all for 1000 baht + 200 tip. No overpaying from me Wayang.

One thing Wayang I could never be accused of is being an overpayer, Jerboa will confirm this following our double barfine once from Casanova A Gogo.

Oh, and you really have me scared with your threats. :ph34r:

Yes we were never going to pay LT for a ST, great minds think alike. :cool: