dmc32

Mitsuki

96 posts in this topic

Ok yet another Japanese girl who almost certainly isn't

Don't care about that though as she is hot wherever she comes from.

She replied to an email saying her pictures are real, which doesn't mean they are I know, but at least they may be?

No hits on tineye for the second picture (in the shorts).

http://www.wix.com/mitsuki4u/mitsuki

Anyone know any more about her, or possibly seen her?

If not I may have to take one for the team.

Edited by dmc32

Ok yet another Japanese girl who almost certainly isn't

Don't care about that though as she is hot wherever she comes from.

She replied to an email saying her pictures are real, which doesn't mean they are I know, but at least they may be?

No hits on tineye for the second picture (in the shorts).

http://www.wix.com/mitsuki4u/mitsuki

Anyone know any more about her, or possibly seen her?

If not I may have to take one for the team.

I remember her FR from a few months ago:

http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=106412

I'd risk £100 for 30 minutes, especially if there was an opportunity to extend after walking through the door.

Edited by Corus Boy

I thought this seemed familiar - see this thread from a short while ago:

http://www.punternet...ge__hl__mitsuki

You're right vv, I read it at the time, but had forgotten.

I've got another punt provisionally arranged for Sunday and if that falls through I think I'll give her a try?

I saw Mitsuki yesterday.

It's the girl in the photos, and she's very pretty with a delicious, slim, silky body (shaved).

She told me enough about herself and her hometown to convince me she is Japanese. Good English with a slight American accent. I've submitted an FR, but her advertised services seemed available.

Mitsuki's considering extending her stay here to May 22nd. She said she's never been to Australia, and the links advertising her there (posted on another thread) have used her photos and details fraudulently, which she's very unhappy about, so I told her I'd mention that in my FR.

Lovely girl, very sensual, relaxed, and friendly.

Tip: Turn the radiator off when you enter the bedroom.

Edited by Reverend Dick

I saw Mitsuki yesterday.

It's the girl in the photos, and she's very pretty with a delicious, slim, silky body (shaved).

She told me enough about herself and her hometown to convince me she is Japanese. Good English with a slight American accent. I've submitted an FR, but her advertised services seemed available.

Mitsuki's considering extending her stay here to May 22nd. She said she's never been to Australia, and the links advertising her there (posted on another thread) have used her photos and details fraudulently, which she's very unhappy about, so I told her I'd mention that in my FR.

Lovely girl, very sensual, relaxed, and friendly.

Tip: Turn the radiator off when you enter the bedroom.

I had her booked last Sunday, but wasn't able to see her eventually. She sounded geniune (and frank) on the phone, discussing services etc, and as you say had an American accent. Glad you had a good time, and will read your report.

Edited by dmc32

I had her booked last Sunday, but wasn't able to see her eventually. She sounded geniune (and frank) on the phone, discussing services etc, and as you say had an American accent. Glad you had a good time, and will read your report.

dmc32, thanks for starting this thread. Your heads-up on Mitsuki gave me a very pleasant Thursday lunchtime!

dmc32, thanks for starting this thread. Your heads-up on Mitsuki gave me a very pleasant Thursday lunchtime!

I hate you now rev.

I hate you now rev.

I don't suppose you were losing sleep over my hatred rev, but just in case you can stop worrying now. I don't hate you anymore.

Saw her today and even though your description 'It's the girl in the photos, and she's very pretty with a delicious, slim, silky body (shaved).' is accurate, I still wasn't prepared for how beautiful she really is. The phrase 'heartbreakingly pretty' has been used on this forum before, and if it applies to anyone, it's this girl.

She does all the services advertised and has a very confident, no-nonsense way about her. Think 'Saga from The Bridge', only with an exquisite oriental face. She's going home in about 10 days, and says she may not come back (could be sales talk?), but if you're an oriental fancier, this is an opportunity you should take now.

FR to follow.

Afterwards mused on the encounter in the Prince of Teck, which I hadn't been in for decades. Memories.

Edited by dmc32

I don't suppose you were losing sleep over my hatred rev, but just in case you can stop worrying now. I don't hate you anymore.

Saw her today and even though your description 'It's the girl in the photos, and she's very pretty with a delicious, slim, silky body (shaved).' is accurate, I still wasn't prepared for how beautiful she really is. The phrase 'heartbreakingly pretty' has been used on this forum before, and if it applies to anyone, it's this girl.

She does all the services advertised and has a very confident, no-nonsense way about her. Think 'Saga from The Bridge', only with an exquisite oriental face. She's going home in about 10 days, and says she may not come back (could be sales talk?), but if you're an oriental fancier, this is an opportunity you should take now.

FR to follow.

Afterwards mused on the encounter in the Prince of Teck, which I hadn't been in for decades. Memories.

Correct dmc32, no sleep lost here!

And I had considered "Incredibly beautiful" or "breath-takingly gorgeous" but I didn't think the guys here would have believed me. And together with her sensual, lithe, soft body....

Mitsuki told me she's unlikely to come back but as you say, that might've been sales-talk.

And just for the record, I gathered my thoughts with a beer in The Courtfield pub on the corner. Glad you got to meet her - it was your heads-up after all.

wow she looks amazing.... no a level though although i see she swallows !

there is always some give and take ;) going to book her now...

wow she looks amazing.... no a level though although i see she swallows !

there is always some give and take ;) going to book her now...

No A level, but £20 for swallow. Personally, although it's nice to see, my view is that's it's in her not me at that point and I don't really care.

I don't think you will either, as her blow job technique is phenomenol. Ok, I'm going to stop what maybe interpreted as cheerleading now.

gave her a go on friday night. i was skeptical that she wasnt japanese at the start. but she is still amazingly good to look at. managed to converse a little in japanese with her, then she started speaking quickly and i totally lost her, 100% sure she is a japanese lady by then.

like dmc said, her blow job technique is mind blowing. she is very clean and safe. quick replies to queries. hopefully the "wont be back in uk" is sales talk.

'Heartbreakingly pretty' ?...................check !

Relaxed and friendly ?.......................check !

Japanese ?........................................check !

'Phenomenal' owo technique ?........check !

Swallows ?.........................................check !

My God this is a 'Holy Grail' moment

Form an orderly queue gentlemen :blink:

Heads up guys,

Mitsuki has a profile on the purple site and the price for services is slightless than on her website. On the purple site it's £120 with out swallowing which is an additional £20. Even with swallowing the price on the purple site is less than through her wbsite. This may be of interest to some. Just search the name Mitsuki on the purple site and her profile should come up.

Thanks LJSmith,

I can't believe I didn't see that. She's lost quite a bit of weight since those pictures were taken. Not that she was overweight then.

Took 20 extra pounds off me too. I will renegotiate my next booking.

Edited by dmc32

Only charges 100 quid here.

http://www.londonuke...rt-mitsuki.html

This is starting to piss me off now. However, she doesn't define a standard service here, and says there are extras. Maybe there are more extras here? I hope so actually, as that would make me feel better.

I spoke to her earlier about my next appointment, and she said she's only seeing some guys (presumably ones she knows) from the purple site now as a lot of them were weird. Well who'd have thought that? Maybe londonuke guys are weird too?

Edited by dmc32

I'm all confused now. One minute I thought I should be pulling out all the stops to catch Mitsuki before she goes after reading all above and her FRs coupled with that picture in the purple jumper (a 10/10 shoo-in for me WOW!). Then I see her pictures on the purple site which are a 2/10 no-go non-starter...

I'm all confused now. One minute I thought I should be pulling out all the stops to catch Mitsuki before she goes after reading all above and her FRs coupled with that picture in the purple jumper (a 10/10 shoo-in for me WOW!). Then I see her pictures on the purple site which are a 2/10 no-go non-starter...

she is horrible. best stay away.

Her ** pics look good, fine not airbrushed

Only charges 100 quid here.

http://www.londonuke...rt-mitsuki.html

I'd suggest that this was a typo when setting the advert up. As it stands, first hour would be £100, then the next 30 mins £120. I'm pretty sure it was supposed to be £150 given the 1.5 and 2h prices

She must not be allowed to leave

Get the clamps!