Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Sophie Thomas

Bedroom Talk...

21 posts in this topic

Hello all :)

Just doing a bit of research here. I personally do like dirty talk and when I know that the other person I'm with likes it I don't hold back. However, if I am unsure about whether the person would like it..i.e they are shy, I will hold off my naughty chat.

I am interested to know how many people are into dirty talk during..... and do you mind how rude and explicit it is. I am also interested to know if you are usually shy and generally swearing is out of character for you as it is with myself.

Sophie x

Definitely - the filthier the better! I wouldn't normally swear in front of someone I didn't know, so it's all part of the excitement of sex with a stranger.

Just doing a bit of research here. I personally do like dirty talk and when I know that the other person I'm with likes it I don't hold back. However, if I am unsure about whether the person would like it..i.e they are shy, I will hold off my naughty chat.

I am interested to know how many people are into dirty talk during..... and do you mind how rude and explicit it is. I am also interested to know if you are usually shy and generally swearing is out of character for you as it is with myself.

Sophie x

Welcome to the forum Sophie. :) The filthier the better for me as long as said without silly giggling of embarrassment that i have experienced on occassion. I particularly like dirty talk by whispering in my ear, ideally stereophonic dirty talk, one WG in each ear. ;) So i am a big fan of it and cant get enough of it. I am not shy at all and like a good swear but my interest is hearing the WG talking dirty rather than me doing so. :)

i love it when a girl is a bit naughty

Not a big "thing" for me, although I have been known to tell WG what a good F--k she is just before we both orgasm :D

Jack :ph34r:

... and do you mind how rude and explicit it is. I am also interested to know if you are usually shy and generally swearing is out of character for you as it is with myself.

You won't make me blush or faint. :P

OTOH I'm not going to say it's a positive either. If it's non faked and flows normally all good. But if it's a show I might yawn :lol:

In line with previous posters, I love it, as long as it's not contrived, a la fake orgasm and instant moaning.

The weird thing for me is that some submissive non-WG partners in the past have loved being called whores while we fucked. In turn, I loved calling them that because it turned them on so much to be dominated and 'abused.' And yet with a WG, I wouldn't dream of calling her a dirty whore or similar because it might offend? Dirty bitch, yes, but not dirty whore.

Am I right to think WG's could be offended so?

Sophie x

I'm too wound up in "the moment" to notice....and thats the way I like it....

I love a bit of talk, swearing included, But it must be genuine, not show. In fact, I find the worst thing about this hobby is the fakery. Good old honesty, and letting each other knwo what's working is great.

Peculiarly, I prefer my MH to be referred to as Will. The word cock always seems to sound fake. Just me I think. More "..Come on Will, lets go home.." than "Ram your C### up my C### baby"

Whispering can be better... In fact, the biggest turn on for me is when a nicely dressed Indie whispers "I'm not wearing anything" in your ear as you/she enters the room.

:P

It's a bit like comedy in that its all about timing.

The right thing at the right time then fine - the wrong thing at the wrong time and it just seems contrived.

And as so often, as with comedy, off the cuff stuff works much better than anything remediatated.

Dirty filthy conversation, bring it on. Fun is the name of the game. I wish that it were always like this instead of fending off people on 'fishing missions'.

People who come along and feel the fuck out of my tits to see if they are real, and then go running off with their spine in a bucket to tell all. Boring. Tiresome and unsecksy.

:)

It's a bit like comedy in that its all about timing.

The right thing at the right time then fine - the wrong thing at the wrong time and it just seems contrived.

And as so often, as with comedy, off the cuff stuff works much better than anything remediatated.

Spot on Bigjohn, it really is all about the timing. I have heard moans and groans BEFORE i have even touched a WG, now sadly i know i am not that good. ;):D

On the other hand i have heard an amazing stream of utter filth being whispered or screamed at me at exactly the right time to optimise my enjoyment. :)

My fantasy is to get some naughty talk in a different language. Next time I am with my Japanese lady I am going to ask her to try it with me :)

My fantasy is to get some naughty talk in a different language. Next time I am with my Japanese lady I am going to ask her to try it with me :)

Wish you would ask her to try it with me .... I've been looking for her for 4 years now .

Sophie x

Not sure if this qualifies as dirty talk, but this week during our usual post coitus cuddle and chat my favourite girl and I had a conversation about dog shit.

Not sure if this qualifies as dirty talk, but this week during our usual post coitus cuddle and chat my favourite girl and I had a conversation about dog shit.

I hope you did not put your foot in it!

Haha no brummyboy, but you are obviously very comfortable with your favourite girl which is good!

S x

Welcome to the forum Sophie. :) The filthier the better for me as long as said without silly giggling of embarrassment that i have experienced on occassion. I particularly like dirty talk by whispering in my ear, ideally stereophonic dirty talk, one WG in each ear. ;) So i am a big fan of it and cant get enough of it. I am not shy at all and like a good swear but my interest is hearing the WG talking dirty rather than me doing so. :)

Thank you Smiths :). There is no embarrassment for me. Its just something that comes naturally but I do hold off if I think someone won't like it.

Furthermore, is my current career part of what I think I should be? having been conditioned to be a high flyer. Are you happy doing what you are doing even though your are achieving high standards? would you rather be doing something else?

I think it's down to personal preference. I find that these days with things like face book, twitter, texting, email and so on there is so much dialogue "white noise" that it's nice to do something like sex or riding a motorbike where there is no dialogue. Some people are really into this but I'm not.

Furthermore, is my current career part of what I think I should be? having been conditioned to be a high flyer. Are you happy doing what you are doing even though your are achieving high standards? would you rather be doing something else?

Ooops ..wrong thread lol!