opiumdreams

Best Country In Europe For Punting?

72 posts in this topic

Any idea which could be the best country (or the worst!) in Europe for Punting? Are some countries cheaper/more expensive than others? Which nation has the most attractive and skilled wgs?

I only know about UK, France, Belgium and Germany and of those four it has to be Germany. The FKK club scene is unmatched. See reports elsewhere (including by me on the Lancelot Club http://www.club-lancelot.com/accueil.html ). While technically illegal, Belgium tolerates discreet brothels which are, in my experience, rather 'production-line' feeling. France does not any more tolerate what used to be a lively street scene, but discreet brothels exist, and single working girls can be found via Vivastreet, etc. There are also roadside 'pop-up' caravan brothels and fuck-a-gypsy-in-the bushes scenes, but I wouldn't risk that! The UK is probably second to Germany, with most towns having girls contactable via websites, and some areas such as Milton Keynes having very good agencies. Back to Germany though, if you want to walk into a wearing only a towel, sit at a bar for a beer, or partake of an excellent buffet, all the while sizing up a selection of really good looking girls. So far it has only cost you the 50 to 70 euro entry and secure locker fee. Pick a girl (if you want to) and the fee includes the key to a private room plus what you get to do with the girl, negotiable with her.

Any idea which could be the best country (or the worst!) in Europe for Punting? Are some countries cheaper/more expensive than others? Which nation has the most attractive and skilled wgs?

I agree with a lot of what Gordoh says, If you're Interested In finding out the best country for punting, I suggest you read many of the previous threads on here, or on borads like ISG/WSG.

After the UK, It has to be Germany :)

1 person likes this

No question - it is German by a country mile due to the FKK scene.

No question - it is German by a country mile due to the FKK scene.

Definately, yeah :) The 3 big FKK clubs at Frankfurt are the closest thing to punting paradise here on earth :cool:

Riga in Latvia is good

Ive only been to Prague - Czech. I loved the punting there, just wish i wasnt so expensive at the clubs during peak hours.

No question - it is Germany.

ROCK ME AMADEUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROCK ME AMADEUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, Austria's quite good as well ;)

Yes, Austria's quite good as well ;)

Well done that man....next question: who killed Falco?....Mmmmmmm

Well done that man....next question: who killed Falco?....Mmmmmmm

I don't know, but Falco totally slaughtered Mozart, lol.

But kidding aside, I absolutely loved that song after I left FKK Goldentime in Vienna at Easter. I hated it while it was playing non stop in one of the gift shops, but I loved it after I left Goldentime.

Without a doubt it is the red light windows of Amsterdam Holland. Been going for over 20 years and the girls are gorgeous, great providers and very freindly. In addition the girls are very clean and aren't risk takers like many other countries such as the UK or Germany.

Without a doubt it is the red light windows of Amsterdam Holland. Been going for over 20 years and the girls are gorgeous, great providers and very freindly. In addition the girls are very clean and aren't risk takers like many other countries such as the UK or Germany.

They might be gorgeous, but great providers? Are you on drugs??????????? ;)

They might be gorgeous, but great providers? Are you on drugs??????????? ;)

Never touched drugs in my life.

20 years, over 80 trips. Best girls you could ever meet. Unbelievable. Had fantastic times with Dutch, Bulgarian, Hungarian, Thai, Slovakian, Czech and more. Obviously some are better than others. Just find the good ones. Don't insult them with 50 Euros, spend 30 mins to 2 hours and you can't go wrong. Get to know them, let them know you. It's all about how you treat them. Show them respect and they will give you the time of your life. I won't ever waste my money anywhere else.

Never touched drugs in my life.

20 years, over 80 trips. Best girls you could ever meet. Unbelievable. Had fantastic times with Dutch, Bulgarian, Hungarian, Thai, Slovakian, Czech and more. Obviously some are better than others. Just find the good ones. Don't insult them with 50 Euros, spend 30 mins to 2 hours and you can't go wrong. Get to know them, let them know you. It's all about how you treat them. Show them respect and they will give you the time of your life. I won't ever waste my money anywhere else.

The German fkk's are far better VFM, you can get girls just as hot, that will do OWO, FK, etc for €75 a hour, how much would that cost you off a hot kamer girl In de wallen?

The German fkk's are far better VFM, you can get girls just as hot, that will do OWO, FK, etc for €75 a hour, how much would that cost you off a hot kamer girl In de wallen?

Yes sure they are cheaper but that doesn't mean they are better providers. Only a fool has unprotected sex with a prostitute. Next time you kiss one think about what she probably had in her mouth 5 minutes ago. I don't consider a dose of gonorrhea as VFM. If you want cheap and risky sex then go to some HIV drug addict hanging around a street corner. I only go with safe, clean girls personally.

Yes sure they are cheaper but that doesn't mean they are better providers. Only a fool has unprotected sex with a prostitute. Next time you kiss one think about what she probably had in her mouth 5 minutes ago. I don't consider a dose of gonorrhea as VFM. If you want cheap and risky sex then go to some HIV drug addict hanging around a street corner. I only go with safe, clean girls personally.

Ok so your view Is that any WG who offers OWO is as bad as a crack whore?

If you start to lose a debate no need to turn it into an argument.

Ok so your view Is that any WG who offers OWO is as bad as a crack whore?

If you start to lose a debate no need to turn it into an argument.

How does not wanting to get an STD = losing a debate? Do some research, ask some doctors. OWO is risky and eventually you'll get something. Sorry for promoting safe sex though.

Do you think you could maybe promote safe sex without reverting to calling other members of this forum fools and unclean?

How does not wanting to get an STD = losing a debate? Do some research, ask some doctors. OWO is risky and eventually you'll get something. Sorry for promoting safe sex though.

Oh you're awake after 5 months! ok lets have a debate, you say the Ams window girls are the best In Europe, I disagree.

So give us some more info on how you think they're so great? From my experience in de wallen I had two good/fair experiences, but very basic sex sessions, I was lucky not to get the upsell that is so common, since the change to the €uro the kammer girls are overpriced, how much do you have to spend for a half hour to hour In de wallen?

As others have said, In my experience German fkk clubs are a far better punting experience, VFM wise, and being able to suss out the good performers.

Regarding OWO and FK, I was thinking, seeing as there is a large sample size of punters on the forum, I might do a poll and see how many ever caught something, that should be very revealing as to how risky a practice it is. Personally i always go for both but never got checked out so guess I should do that. Definitely don't have any obvious symptoms as of yet, fingers crossed.

Back to the topic (I'll make that poll in another thread so feel free to carry the discussion on there), it sounds as if I will have to give Germany a look in then, which are the best cities and best premises to attend? Any info, pointers and tips on a first time in Germany will be appreciated.

My favourite bigger places are Oase near Frankfurt, Bad Homberg/Friedrichsdorf are nice smaller towns nearer. World near Giessen, a bit further north from Frankfurt. Samya in Cologne, but that has no outdoor space to speak off. Goldern Time near Bruggen in the NL border.

My favourite smaller places are Finka Erotica in Dierdorf north of Koblenz, Planet , now called Eden I think near Duren west of Cologne.

Further south, Pirates Park on the outskirt of Bruchsal, Lancelot near Offenburg or its sister club FKK66 in Villingen-Schweningen.

The smaller places can sometimes be quiet until mid afternoon when more girls turn up, but also more punters.

Its sometimes nice to get there midday, have a nice sunbathe/swim/relax then get down to action later.

Certainly not Switzerland, Geneva anyways! Do yourselves a favour and don't waste your money on street girls and sex clubs in and around Rue de Berne, 5 mins walk from Gare de Cornavin.