Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
steveo444

Tara From Birmingham

6 posts in this topic

Anyone know of a lady called Tara from the Birmingham area. She is 35-40 and i last saw her back in 2008 :eek: when she advertised on a well know site under the name Tipsytat. She returned last year using the name spaseeba. I would love make contact with this lady again so if you have any info i would be very grateful.

;)

I used to see a an irish lady called Tara but she disappeared a while back. If its the same one wouldn't mind knowing myself.

Flat at the back of a big cream building.... Acocks Green area? Lovely lass, good fun good value. Saw her 3 -4 times say 5-6 yeasrs ago. lost track. Last time I saw her though she had lost the plot, possibly drink..or worse. Shame.Hope she's OK

Flat at the back of a big cream building.... Acocks Green area? Lovely lass, good fun good value. Saw her 3 -4 times say 5-6 yeasrs ago. lost track. Last time I saw her though she had lost the plot, possibly drink..or worse. Shame.Hope she's OK

Just to support that I can recall phoning for an appointment...she did sound really out of it, so declined the meet.

She did like a drink, shame really, a really nice lady when i saw her.

All i can remember is that it was a newish flat, on the ground floor. Great girl, loads of fun. Hope she is doing good.