Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
peterlove

Bagkok soapies recommendation

15 posts in this topic

Hi, iv been to Bangkok about 15 times, but never reached the soapies. Too many other things to do:)

Will appreciate an update on the 3 best Soapies ,.. as i have decided this time its a must.

So pls.give me some advice!

Im leaving next week.

Thanks

Have only been to Nataree but can wholeheartedly recommend it. I originally went there on the recommendation of a Bangkok regular who knows all the soapies backwards and forwards, and have never felt the need to go anywhere else.

Not a true soapie but

Sazanka Massage on Sukhumvit Soi 22 is a favourite of mine.

go for the salt rub - refreshing!

almost forgot - a nana plaza hall of fame entry - Annies on soi 2 ( and accessable from soi 4 as well ) sukhimvit.

Am terrible with names but I think some of the best soupies are on the same road as where Soi Cowbay is but a couple of miles away. There is a Swissotel and Samboon restaurant nearby. Sorry can't be more precise :D

That will be Ratchadapisek road, also known as Soapland, easy to get to via the subway at Huay kwang and Sutthisan stations.

I would agree Nataree Is a good place to go, also check the other parlours In the area, Poseidon Is another recommended place, If It's the specific soapy massage you want tell the guest relation guys before you choose, as not all girls are trainned In this.

Here Is a google map I made earlier. http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=108884803254201872270.00046829aa80508d63a3d&z=13

Nataree... and Cupidy ...

Cupidy 4-8pm best time... good selection of girls and superstars... 2500 bht for the good girls.. 3500 for the great ones ! Its a proper soapy.. and there is not better feeling than getting served drinks and watching TV while waiting for the bath to run , before 2 hours of pure heaven.. I've never felt so clean from the soapy !

Hi, iv been to Bangkok about 15 times, but never reached the soapies. Too many other things to do:)

Will appreciate an update on the 3 best Soapies ,.. as i have decided this time its a must.

Im leaving next week.

Thanks

Nataree... and Cupidy ...

Cupidy 4-8pm best time... good selection of girls and superstars... 2500 bht for the good girls.. 3500 for the great ones ! Its a proper soapy.. and there is not better feeling than getting served drinks and watching TV while waiting for the bath to run , before 2 hours of pure heaven.. I've never felt so clean from the soapy !

Well the real price for Cupidy Is 1800b for the fish bowl and 2200b for sideliners, sounds like the guest relation guys are taking their tips out of your price, sometimes they quote 3000-3500 to unsuspecting farangs!

Im leaving next week.

Thanks

I've been to Chaopraya II in Bangkok numerous times over the years and swear by the place. Hope it's okay to post a review link for it - couldn't find a website for the place. Google also carries a YouTube video of it that will make you seasick just watching it:

http://www.wickedtraveler.com/thailand/bangkok/massage/soapies/other/chao-phraya-2-bath-and-massage/

This place should not be confused with eigther Chaopraya I or Chaopraya III, both of which are nearby - they probably have common ownership but II remains the pick of the litter.

Thanks for your advice,.. i will check out Natare and Cupid.

Actually i have one visit at Annies many years ago,..as its inthe area.

Was good then,...

Any updates on Annies?

Thanks for your advice,.. i will check out Natare and Cupid.

Actually i have one visit at Annies many years ago,..as its inthe area.

Was good then,...

Any updates on Annies?

Watch out for ladyboys! Seriously.:P

Watch out for ladyboys! Seriously.:P

Your pulling his leg Tiggy, I've never seen or herd of ladyboys working In any soapy.

Dont worry,...i never had any problems in sort out the ladyboys from the TG.

Your pulling his leg Tiggy, I've never seen or herd of ladyboys working In any soapy.
I'm not the one who would be pulling his 'leg'.:D

I know for sure that at least one works at Annie's but am not sure whether she is 'pre' or 'post'. I enjoy my research but am afraid I follow the straight and narrow path when it comes to application.:P

I'm not the one who would be pulling his 'leg'.:D

I know for sure that at least one works at Annie's but am not sure whether she is 'pre' or 'post'. I enjoy my research but am afraid I follow the straight and narrow path when it comes to application.:P

That surprizes me, guess a post could be a possibility, as most customers would be non the wiser, I know there are a few In some NEP bars.

almost forgot - a nana plaza hall of fame entry - Annies on soi 2 ( and accessable from soi 4 as well ) sukhimvit.

Does Annies do soapies. missed out if they do. I love Annies. RA RA