Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jason621

Parties Dilemma

7 posts in this topic

Despite being tempted to for ages, I've yet to go to a party for two reasons. One, fear of seeing somebody I know there, although this can be resolved by going to one far from home. I've now seen a few advertised that would be perfect.

The second issue is hopefully an irrational fear that bareback might be rife in the party scene. If not openly, then by arrangement afterwards. There's so many girls on the other site offering it, or claiming not to yet performing bareback videos, that its beginning to put me off punting full stop.

Can any experienced party-goers put my mind at ease?

i dont think I could do a party too much to handle I just enjoy one lady at a time and I dont think i would be able to last or be up for it the whole time. one ladys enough for me.I enjoy the personal touch.

Despite being tempted to for ages, I've yet to go to a party for two reasons. One, fear of seeing somebody I know there, although this can be resolved by going to one far from home. I've now seen a few advertised that would be perfect.

The second issue is hopefully an irrational fear that bareback might be rife in the party scene. If not openly, then by arrangement afterwards. There's so many girls on the other site offering it, or claiming not to yet performing bareback videos, that its beginning to put me off punting full stop.

Can any experienced party-goers put my mind at ease?

The only party in London that i know offers BB penetration is DP Parties and the poster David Good can fill you in on them as an attendee as he has posted. I dont party outside of London so cant help with what happens elsewhere.

BB certainly wont be offered during a party at LMP or LAPC that i go to, absolutely 100% definite on them, and i was never offered BB at GP or the Limelight Club either, not been to Pams Parties but David Good has and can fill you in on them to, from reading others posts on here about Pams i wouldnt imagine BB is offered or i would of read about it by now.

What i would say is if BB had EVER been offered to me at any party i would of posted about it on here to warn others. What WGs do by arrangement afterwards i cant say as i am not there. A Party wouldnt be able to keep BB being offered quiet in my view in these days of internet scrutiny and i have never read BB being offered. I hope that helps. :)

I have been to 6 parties in the nmanchester area, and never heard about BB being offered, so I dont think its going to be all that a concern.

As for meeting someone you know, laugh it off and just enjoy the chance to talk to the guy about punting, its suprising how quickly the idea of seeing a guy naked is omitted when there are ladies to concentrate on.

Never going to happen at LMP , which is the only party provider i will ever go to. And certainly any 121 meetings i've had with the LMP girls outside of parties are always safe sex.

Can't vouch for anything if you want to dabble in the lower end of the market, but i started with the best and will stick with the best....they take these matters seriously so it's not a worry :)

Well speaking from a party organiser perspective I can safely say its something that we would never offer, should imagine most other parties are the same. I can be outspoken and if that is being offered then it should stop as its utter madness. I have seen one ad for it and just do not understand it at all. Why would anybody (guys and girls) want to put their health at risk? Parties are meant to be fun so why run the risk of being the face for the next Aids campaign?

Thanks for all the comments, especially Smiths who is well-known to be a neutral commentator on here. That does ease my concerns.