david555

Condom Splitting

17 posts in this topic

Condoms have split on me on about 5 occasions now should I be worried ? Has it happened to others ?

Condoms have split on me on about 5 occasions now should I be worried ?

Depends on the circumstances.

For instance, were you with a girl at the time?

be afraid be very afraid

i reckon a condom spilt is a good cue for a gum clinic visit....

Condoms have split on me on about 5 occasions now should I be worried ? Has it happened to others ?

Are you;

Using the correct size?

Leaving plenty of slack at the tip to allow for movement back and forth?

Making sure there's plenty of lube in action(you or the girl)?

Avoiding putting anything oil based near them?

Any one of these things if not applied can lead to condom splits, and 5 is a lot (many more than I've ever had!).

Are you;

Using the correct size?

Any one of these things if not applied can lead to condom splits, and 5 is a lot (many more than I've ever had!).

umm

i have heard that doing oral with a condom before shagging can be a prob as the lube on the condom is sucked off. so discard the condom and use a new one for shagging.

anyone else heard that?

umm

i have heard that doing oral with a condom before shagging can be a prob as the lube on the condom is sucked off. so discard the condom and use a new one for shagging.

anyone else heard that?

Yep, teeth are also thought to abrade the rubber too.

Never had a condom split in over 50 years of vigorous sex. I'm rather well endowed too. Sure you're not doing something wrong?

Depends on the circumstances.

For instance, were you with a girl at the time?

:D I like your posts reverand. I'm sure you have your flock amused.

Edited by jarevets

Are you;

Using the correct size?

..and gently squeeze the air out the tip before rolling on to the shaft. A knowledgeable GUM clinic health adviser told me that was the most common reason - for condoms that are sold here in the UK

Edited by jarevets

Are these condoms you've provided or the girls, assuming they are different girls. Could it be a sub-standard batch?

In 40 years, I've had one split and that was with a long term partner.

Sometimes it can be down to lack of lube, the angle of penetration, penis size etc. Did you buy them from ebay?

Have you tried non-latex condoms?

When I was travelling to Cuba, I was advised to take my own as Chinese condoms are unreliable.

it has happened to me 3x in the past 3 years. nothing happened to me though

what did you do when it happened? me, i just kept going bc i was already exposed, i was like fuck it, feels good

it has happened to me 3x in the past 3 years. nothing happened to me though

what did you do when it happened? me, i just kept going bc i was already exposed, i was like fuck it, feels good

When it happened to me i stopped and advised her to get checked out as i did. Thankfully i was negative and she said so was she.

As it was accidental BB i was very worried and it certainly didnt feel good, i felt really bad personally and wouldnt of being capable of shagging her even if i had wanted to. Just shows we are all different.

Edited by smiths

It has happened to me on a couple of occasions. Both times I went to the GUM clinic and told her to do the same for peace of mind. I've never had anything. One was very much "well these things happen" and carried on after a re-covering my cock with another, another was very upset as it never happened before so we had to stop which you can only say is perfectly understandable.

only ever happened once with avery experienced wg..split at point of full ejaculation so she got the full lot inside...when i realised she rushed to toilet and cleaned herself leavingme to fend for myself

East European girl last night receive the full lot inside her due to condom splitting... She stood up said something in her language shook her shoulders and used kitchen roll to clean herself... Leaving me standing with a know full of gunk and god knows what else ..Think a visit to clinic is in order ...only 2nd time one has burst with a wg was given all clear last time ..

I only ever had a condom split when I used durex extra safe, they have no give, thinner ones never split as they seem to have a lot more stretch to them. Consequently I wont use the extra safe unless its an absolute necessity