mike52

Posters from the old board

109 posts in this topic

The thread about posters with multiple names and Mike 11's mention that MarkIT was good entertainmaint, something to kick when you were having a bad day made me think about all the people who didn't rejoin when the new board started. Has anyone else got ones they miss from the old days, for good and bad reasons?

The thread about posters with multiple names and Mike 11's mention that MarkIT was good entertainmaint, something to kick when you were having a bad day made me think about all the people who didn't rejoin when the new board started. Has anyone else got ones they miss from the old days, for good and bad reasons?

MarkIT was still around a couple of months ago (not on here of course). I haven't seen him recently though.

Captain Hook

and the guy who wrote poems! what was he called?

Does anyone know what happened to emma demontford??

And Warmtouch - who can forget the fluffiest poster ever?

Always ready to rise like trout in the Mayfly season to any negative comments about WGs

Captain Hook

Does anyone know what happened to emma demontford??

Hookie, I remember one of the nights when there was a party in Birmingham, I'm pretty sure it was a Christmas party at a private club. 4thand10 was there with CSM, I'm pretty sure Trouncer was there with Charlie. We ended up with an after party party in our room and Angelica, Cheshire Babe was was most attracted to Hookie with all his piercings, (she was really into Gothy stuff). Bailey was there, I think she retired. It was a really good social night, before they started turning into sex parties, I'm pretty sure that Funplace did the buffet catering, that was a fun do.

I'm trying to remember who it was who wrote all the poems?

he used to type about underground clubs etc, he had been everywhere!

Nadia Imani. Now there was a woman!:D

Kojak anyone, first social i went to, it would have been 2002 at the Jury's Birmingham, he was handing out lollipops.

I miss him. There was certain innocence about him. He was another great source of entertainment and took insults in his stride like no other.
JRC misses him even more than we do.:D

I think I met him at one of my first socials, nice guy, he was one of us who believe that if you act positivly to others when you meet them they will gnereally be positive back. It doesn't always work, but I always it always helped me write posititive FRs because I went in looking for the positive. I've had some that weren't as great as others, but never seem to have had the bad times others have. These are not always the most expensive, one of my favourites was £70 for a hour and no clock watching.

Loudestmouth, small guy with a long grey beard?

Cheshire Babe was was most attracted to Hookie with all his piercings

I'm not surprised... I eat him when he lets me :D

that was me.

I'm not surprised... I eat him when he lets me :D

Is he still around then?

not punting or posting anywhere that I know of...

Nadia Imani. Now there was a woman!:D

A nice lady in real life, hard to believe I know. :);)

And Warmtouch - who can forget the fluffiest poster ever?

He did really believe that every WG had the character of Mother Theresa, came back under another name but was easy to spot. :D

Wireless Telegraphis--------- or something similar.

He did really believe that every WG had the character of Mother Theresa, came back under another name but was easy to spot. :D

Wireless Telegraphis--------- or something similar.

LOL, Mother Theresa but our clothes are different :)

Jimmy's not going to like this but Christina Kisses was one of my favourites from the old board.

I also liked both Jo of Leeds and Sunni Tara a lot too.

Jimmy's not going to like this but Christina Kisses was one of my favourites from the old board.

Ah yes, one does not see the words "diesel-boy" and "skank" very often these days.

Loudestmouth, small guy with a long grey beard?
.......and a bit of a chip on his shoulder.

Yep - I loved Loudestmouth and the long-standing fracas he had with Jaynah when she refused to see him because of his board persona!

I miss Rentboy. He was a mine of information on so many aspects of the industry. So wise, so young.

Then I suppose Michaela Minx and Sunni Tara. Very different personalities, but so full of common sense the pair of them.

There were a few I am glad to miss.

Nadia, Brynn and CJ to name but three.

A few that got hounded out or outed that I would like to be in touch with again as they were genuinely nice people stalked by a couple of nutters.

A few names I remember from the old board are Sunni Tara (of Giggles), Cactus Jack, and Tara in Oxford.

I noticed on a link from the old Giggle web page to a board called The Punters Parlour that MarkIT was posting there very recently. Also up until. a year ago he was a prolific poster on the Little Black Book Manchester board until he got a temporary ban but never returned when it was lifted.

A few names I remember from the old board are Sunni Tara (of Giggles), Cactus Jack, and Tara in Oxford.
Cactus Jack! Yes, and I was reminded of him just the other day when I logged onto the internationalsexguide.com to do a bit of research for a future trip. Someone with the nick 'Cactus J' , and it must be he, is a regular contributor there. And Sunny-Tara! Is she still a Mod here? Giggles was outside my normal punting radius when she was a mainstay of the old board but I gained a lot from her wit and wisdom there. :D

(makes note to check to see the last time she logged in on this board). Last February