Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Scorchin

Members Only

16 posts in this topic

Looking at a WG's web site I saw that she had a 'members only' section.

Is this a great idea? I don't want to reveal any more information about myself than is necessary. Giving WGs an e-mail address or any other information about myself if I am 'researching' the field is not for me.

Why do WGs do this?

Is this a great idea? I don't want to reveal any more information about myself than is necessary. Giving WGs an e-mail address or any other information about myself if I am 'researching' the field is not for me.

Why do WGs do this?

I wouldn't leave an email address which contained my name, but at some point you have to give a phone number and PAYG phones can be traced. It's just much more difficult than account phones.

I would guess WGs do it to sell content?

A lot of agencies and indies have a members only section that gives members the chance to see new pictures, more risque pictures and sometimes unblurred facial pictures as well as the opportunity to take advantage of "special" rates for Members Only. To be a member you may have to have booked a certain number of times or pay a fee. The fee could be a one off or could be a recurring charge on a credit card. No one makes anyone sign up so it's up to you.

Many indies don't advertisea contact number on their sites so email is the only option for initial contact. It's easy to set up an anonymous email account.

Start from the premise that anything and everything you do can be traced, we have lost many civil liberties under the threat of terrorism.

If they want to people in power can trace us, I doubt if many wgs have the time or inclination to want to know more about you - fascinating as you no doubt believe you are!

WG's have web sites to make money.

Having a chargeable aspect of their site is kinda in line with their ethos to make money as when they can with their bodies...

Content on private galleries can now be spectacular with the use of videos etc

'Members' only seems a natural progression in line with technological advances and the fact that lots of people enjoy head stuff, explicit fantasies rather than dipping the wick in.

If harman stops us having penetrative sex maybe we will all become a nation of wankers!

If harman stops us having penetrative sex maybe we will all become a nation of wankers!

:rofl:

Funnyest post I have read in ages! :D

I wouldn't leave an email address which contained my name, but at some point you have to give a phone number and PAYG phones can be traced. It's just much more difficult than account phones.

I would guess WGs do it to sell content?

How can a PAYG phone be traced if it has not been registered. ?????????

Its movements can be tracked.

Also any payments to 'top up' can be cross referenced to a card or a loyalty scheme.

The only way is to pay cash and avoid any place that has cameras at the point of sale. Wearing a hoodie, hat, helmet or some such might also be an idea but be wary of number plate recognition systems on the carpark exit.

Its movements can be tracked.

Also any payments to 'top up' can be cross referenced to a card or a loyalty scheme.

The only way is to pay cash and avoid any place that has cameras at the point of sale. Wearing a hoodie, hat, helmet or some such might also be an idea but be wary of number plate recognition systems on the carpark exit.

Repete after me....Paranoid...

working girls dont usually have this technology...and personally, if i had i really wouldnt care!

xxx

:rofl:

Funnyest post I have read in ages! :D

Join the members only 99Change hands club.:D when sharing a room. What else can you do stuck in the middle of desert or no go areas.

Candy is having Kittens going from Pink to purple. Calling then Candy , Mandy and Randy. :D

Candy is having Kittens going from Pink to purple. Calling then Candy , Mandy and Randy. :D

Sorry???

xxx

It depends what's offered in members' areas. Usually they fail to deliver with tawdry offers of used knickers that claim to have seen hot action. Probably by her obese 80 year old granny who uses them to to reinforce her incontinence pads as she sweats against the vinyl seat while steering her mobility scooter round Lidl.

Tributes are another off-putting term too, along with my pet hate, wish-lists. Does any punter ever go round on a first visit armed with a barrow-load of expensive gifts? I don't know what goes through these girls' minds. They might as well put up a sign that says 'I'm a grabbing cunt.' It's what we're all thinking.

Sorry???

xxx

Take care Babe :D Look on the bright side of life, forget the Purple, stay in the pink :D - wishing you good heath and happnness.:D:

Happyness is something you cannot buy, but my memories keep me smiling:)

I've got a members bit, but the only thing they get from me is an email to let them know when I'm next in town...

And as to wishlists... this on my sites FAQ's section 'Do I need to bring anything with me when I visit ?' 'Only yourself, the appropriate fee, a clean body and an open mind. If you fancy having something to hold on to as you're walking thru the door, chocolates are nice !' ...seems to go down well :D:D:D

Why do WGs do this?

To misquote Groucho Marx, 'I wouldn't want to join any website that would accept me as a member'.:D

I've got a members bit, but the only thing they get from me is an email to let them know when I'm next in town...

And as to wishlists... this on my sites FAQ's section 'Do I need to bring anything with me when I visit ?' 'Only yourself, the appropriate fee, a clean body and an open mind. If you fancy having something to hold on to as you're walking thru the door, chocolates are nice !' ...seems to go down well :D:D:D

Yes, Lilly we all have a life to live and limited use of e-mails and texes is appropreate. Nice to get response of thanks after the meeting and remembering birthdays when working in the past. :D When returning from my travals I have usually bought a present for my current W/G and maid sometimes. Useful presents like clasic bottle openers of sparking key rings from Paris have not caused a lot but well recieved and within my monthy budget. You can always block ph and text messages or just use a "I'll ph you back" which is not committal, just being friendly

Please tell me English is not your first language.