bethom

Curacao

6 posts in this topic

Any good places in Curacao?

Went there once, my ship stopped there for a day, everyone seamed stoned

Don’t believe everything you read on this forum!

I spent four days in Curacao a couple of years ago and had a great time. I agree that the island as a whole isn’t particularly beautiful being largely built up although the old part of Willemstad the capital (and where I stayed) is extremely historic and very pretty.

And it has Campo Alegre.

This describes itself as a ‘resort’ but is better, and much more accurately, known as “the biggest brothel in the Caribbean”; indeed it must be one of the biggest in the world.

I wouldn’t call it a brothel myself though even if as I suppose legally it probably is one (it is completely legal of course.) Rather I would describe it as more like a small town where all the residents are prostitutes and all the visitors (men only except on Tuesdays when women are also allowed in), customers.

Actually it is former military camp (and when I was there still looked it but has since been tarted up with flower beds, palm trees and so on). It has a group of central buildings with bars, restaurants, shops and a fitness studio, and perhaps fifty or so barrack-like huts.

Each hut has half a dozen or so individual rooms each equipped with a bed, a shower and a girl (well, not all of them had girls when I was there – perhaps about half, but you get the idea). Virtually every girl in the place (and there are always more than a hundred) is young and most of them are pretty dam’ good looking. The majority are white although there are some black stunners too. I did see a couple of older ones but, if you are into old, fat and/or ugly women, this is not the place for you!

Some girls like to wait outside their own doorways while others stand about in groups chatting to their friends or simply walking around on their own.

The atmosphere is very relaxed and no-one will bother you if you don’t make the first move. However virtually all the girls are very friendly if you approach them and seem quite happy to chat a little even if in the end you don’t decide to go with them.

The great majority seem to come from Colombia or other South American countries and many don’t speak English. I didn’t find that a problem even though I don’t really have any Spanish myself. The girls all know what you want so it’s really just a matter of smiling, waving your hands about and, if necessary pointing to whichever part of the girl's anatomy you are interested in (use your imagination!).

There was one exception to this and that was one bloody marvellous looking blonde who spent most of her time hanging around the central terrace bar looking bored. She was wearing the sexiest pair of little black shorts with white buttons that I have ever seen and I fancied her like crazy. She was absolutely gorgeous to look at (and didn’t she know it) but had a really bad attitude. Even though she didn’t seem at all interested in my or anyone else’s custom, I nevertheless called her over to my table (I was drinking beer at the time) and asked how much she wanted for an hour. “A hundred and fifty dollars” she said. When I responded that other girls were doing it for fifty, she snapped something offensive in Spanish at me and flounced off in a temper. She was rude, supercilious and arrogant and I am sure that if I had been stupid enough to have paid her that much she would have given really bad service. It would have served her right if I had done though, and then given the bitch the hardest, roughest and most uncomfortable rogering I could, just to teach her a lesson.

But as I say she was very much the exception. (But, by God, she was good to look at!)

I went to the Campo on each of the four days on the island and spoke to dozens of girls and, with the exception of the blonde, they were all friendly, pleasant and happy to chat. Nor were they in any way offended if, after having asked about prices and services, I chose to move on and talk to someone else.

I generally fucked two or three girls each day (actually it was five altogether, one of them three times). All five were lovely, sweet, attractive and very sexy, and had I had enough money (and the stamina!) it would have been more.

Prices were more than reasonable (they take both US Dollars and local currency). The going rate seems to be around thirty dollars for half an hour although I generally paid fifty for what was supposed to be an hour but then regularly went well over that time. None of the girls I went with were bothered about this and one actually gave me almost two hours and all for $50!

So, for some practical details.

The place is close to the airport and very easy to find, not least because of the huge sign of a green leaf clearly visible from the main road. It is even marked on the free maps given out by the tourist office. Any taxi will take you although I hired a car and drove there every day by myself.

The camp’s own official site with lots of detailed information and some excellent photographs of the various facilities is at http://campoalegresex.com/

I would say that the pictures of the girls on this site are quite fair and honest. They are certainly typical of the ones who were there when I was and should give you a good idea of what to expect. Obviously they not the same as those who will be there in any particular period since most stay for only three months at a time. (Many do come back more than once though.)

There is also a good description at http://global-writes.com/2009/08/curacaos-x-rated-resort.html while there is another unofficial site with more excellent photographs (including some of the island’s capital Willemstad) at https://sites.google.com/site/541639/campoalegre,curacao

So, as I say, don’t believe the earlier negative replies you have had here.

Go to Curacao, go to Campo Alegre and enjoy yourself.

I did.

And then report back!

I hope this helps.

Don’t believe everything you read on this forum!

I spent four days in Curacao a couple of years ago and had a great time. I agree that the island as a whole isn’t particularly beautiful being largely built up although the old part of Willemstad the capital (and where I stayed) is extremely historic and very pretty.

And it has Campo Alegre.

This describes itself as a ‘resort’ but is better, and much more accurately, known as “the biggest brothel in the Caribbean”; indeed it must be one of the biggest in the world.

I wouldn’t call it a brothel myself though even if as I suppose legally it probably is one (it is completely legal of course.) Rather I would describe it as more like a small town where all the residents are prostitutes and all the visitors (men only except on Tuesdays when women are also allowed in), customers.

Actually it is former military camp (and when I was there still looked it but has since been tarted up with flower beds, palm trees and so on). It has a group of central buildings with bars, restaurants, shops and a fitness studio, and perhaps fifty or so barrack-like huts.

Each hut has half a dozen or so individual rooms each equipped with a bed, a shower and a girl (well, not all of them had girls when I was there – perhaps about half, but you get the idea). Virtually every girl in the place (and there are always more than a hundred) is young and most of them are pretty dam’ good looking. The majority are white although there are some black stunners too. I did see a couple of older ones but, if you are into old, fat and/or ugly women, this is not the place for you!

Some girls like to wait outside their own doorways while others stand about in groups chatting to their friends or simply walking around on their own.

The atmosphere is very relaxed and no-one will bother you if you don’t make the first move. However virtually all the girls are very friendly if you approach them and seem quite happy to chat a little even if in the end you don’t decide to go with them.

The great majority seem to come from Colombia or other South American countries and many don’t speak English. I didn’t find that a problem even though I don’t really have any Spanish myself. The girls all know what you want so it’s really just a matter of smiling, waving your hands about and, if necessary pointing to whichever part of the girl's anatomy you are interested in (use your imagination!).

There was one exception to this and that was one bloody marvellous looking blonde who spent most of her time hanging around the central terrace bar looking bored. She was wearing the sexiest pair of little black shorts with white buttons that I have ever seen and I fancied her like crazy. She was absolutely gorgeous to look at (and didn’t she know it) but had a really bad attitude. Even though she didn’t seem at all interested in my or anyone else’s custom, I nevertheless called her over to my table (I was drinking beer at the time) and asked how much she wanted for an hour. “A hundred and fifty dollars” she said. When I responded that other girls were doing it for fifty, she snapped something offensive in Spanish at me and flounced off in a temper. She was rude, supercilious and arrogant and I am sure that if I had been stupid enough to have paid her that much she would have given really bad service. It would have served her right if I had done though, and then given the bitch the hardest, roughest and most uncomfortable rogering I could, just to teach her a lesson.

But as I say she was very much the exception. (But, by God, she was good to look at!)

I went to the Campo on each of the four days on the island and spoke to dozens of girls and, with the exception of the blonde, they were all friendly, pleasant and happy to chat. Nor were they in any way offended if, after having asked about prices and services, I chose to move on and talk to someone else.

I generally fucked two or three girls each day (actually it was five altogether, one of them three times). All five were lovely, sweet, attractive and very sexy, and had I had enough money (and the stamina!) it would have been more.

Prices were more than reasonable (they take both US Dollars and local currency). The going rate seems to be around thirty dollars for half an hour although I generally paid fifty for what was supposed to be an hour but then regularly went well over that time. None of the girls I went with were bothered about this and one actually gave me almost two hours and all for $50!

So, for some practical details.

The place is close to the airport and very easy to find, not least because of the huge sign of a green leaf clearly visible from the main road. It is even marked on the free maps given out by the tourist office. Any taxi will take you although I hired a car and drove there every day by myself.

The camp’s own official site with lots of detailed information and some excellent photographs of the various facilities is at http://campoalegresex.com/

I would say that the pictures of the girls on this site are quite fair and honest. They are certainly typical of the ones who were there when I was and should give you a good idea of what to expect. Obviously they not the same as those who will be there in any particular period since most stay for only three months at a time. (Many do come back more than once though.)

There is also a good description at http://global-writes...ted-resort.html while there is another unofficial site with more excellent photographs (including some of the island’s capital Willemstad) at https://sites.google...oalegre,curacao

So, as I say, don’t believe the earlier negative replies you have had here.

Go to Curacao, go to Campo Alegre and enjoy yourself.

I did.

And then report back!

I hope this helps.

thanks ;)

I agree with all the good words about Campo Alegre.

Fine example of marketing by creative rebranding too. It used to be just Campo Grande, the local name for the ex-American WW2 military base.

No country's women in general are more in favour of sex than the Colombians. Having so many Colombians there helps the Campo Alegre atmosphere a lot.

If you're ever in the south end of the Caribbean, Go There.