Tarquin

Are we all sexed out?

25 posts in this topic

God, I am so bored. I seem to be working more hours than ever lately, and less time to "entertain". I keep one of my pc's logged in a fair amount of the day to track any interesting sex related posts that might wet my appetite and shift e from my desk to some dingy hole called an apartment for some GFE/PSE otherwise known as a mediocre shag for a few hundred. But know, what do I get? Sod all basically! Come on someone, please help me out here, or I'll have to resort to getting a Life!

What are you looking for exactly?

God, I am so bored. I seem to be working more hours than ever lately, and less time to "entertain". I keep one of my pc's logged in a fair amount of the day to track any interesting sex related posts that might wet my appetite and shift e from my desk to some dingy hole called an apartment for some GFE/PSE otherwise known as a mediocre shag for a few hundred. But know, what do I get? Sod all basically! Come on someone, please help me out here, or I'll have to resort to getting a Life!

So the break in Italy with Olivia never worked out then?

So the break in Italy with Olivia never worked out then?

Smart arse! I don't believe Olivia was ever in the frame ( publicly ) was she?

EDIT: Dreading you quoting a drunk fueled post of mine now!

smart arse! I don't believe olivia was ever in the frame ( publicly ) was she?

Edit: Dreading you quoting a drunk fueled post of mine now!

lol. :D:d :) I must have been washing my hair that weekend, every single strand.

lol. :D:d :) I must have been washing my hair that weekend, every single strand.

And nice strands they look too!

And nice strands they look too!

Why thanks, and here I was feeling "all washed out" :D

Why thanks, and here I was feeling "all washed out" :D

No way, we've the sea and hotel room showers for that!

No way, we've the sea and hotel room showers for that!

Who is "we"?? Have you and oneputt got some kinda liason up yer sleeves?? :D

Who is "we"?? Have you and oneputt got some kinda liason up yer sleeves?? :D

Shit, you're a few barcardi's behind me I see!

Smart arse! I don't believe Olivia was ever in the frame ( publicly ) was she?

EDIT: Dreading you quoting a drunk fueled post of mine now!

I believe her parting post on the Light Bondage thread was "So this gig could still be mine then?".

Shit, you're a few barcardi's behind me I see!

LOL I haven't been near them since weekend. Went out with friend last night in West London but managed to stay on the lemonade and just go for food.

I believe her parting post on the Light Bondage thread was "So this gig could still be mine then?".

Thanks for that oneputt, are you by chance related to SaSfan? For the record I haven't ( knowingly ) done the deed with any lady on the forum. Only 2 have managed to keep my interest, Olivia being one of those of course.

Thanks for that oneputt, are you by chance related to SaSfan?

The only similarity between SASfan and myself is he often comments as if he has been legally trained and I in fact am a practicing lawyer.

For the record I haven't ( knowingly ) done the deed with any lady on the forum. Only 2 have managed to keep my interest, Olivia being one of those of course.

Of course.

Thanks for that oneputt, are you by chance related to SaSfan? For the record I haven't ( knowingly ) done the deed with any lady on the forum. Only 2 have managed to keep my interest, Olivia being one of those of course.

Crikey. I can hear the tune of Gloria in Excelsis in my head now. :D

Of course.

You are now registered on my radar!

Crikey. I can hear the tune of Gloria in Excelsis in my head now. :D

Well, I don't think it's a secret that Natasha caught my eye, just the convo and the company kept didn't bode well HRH T.

All that "love in " with (?) stuff, so....................yuk. and public too!

You did read my comment in italics which was stuck in the middle of your quote, didn't you?

BTW, how the hell do you break up a quote to comment on it in segments? It didn't work that time.

Does he have a website?? :D

You did read my comment in italics which was stuck in the middle of your quote, didn't you?

BTW, how the hell do you break up a quote to comment on it in segments? It didn't work that time.

Listen, I like you and respect you ( mostly for being able to quote my posts!:D )from the bottom of my heart. But don't go be "Interested" on me.

Does he have a website?? :)

dunno, I'll ask G and the Mods, they are sure to know!:D

Listen, I like you and respect you ( mostly for being able to quote my posts!:D )from the bottom of my heart. But don't go be "Interested" on me.

Jesus, don't compare me to that pseudo-punter. I do not want an infraction either. :)

Jesus, don't compare me to that pseudo-punter. I do not want an infraction either. :D

Nice one! :) I wasn't comparing you with the likes of anyone in particular and any reference I made was purely a coincidence. I like you oneputt, where have you been hiding?

Nice one! :D I wasn't comparing you with the likes of anyone in particular and any reference I made was purely a coincidence. I like you oneputt, where have you been hiding?

I have sent you a PM.

I have sent you a PM.

What a coincidence, I sent you one too!:D