down

Throwing The Money On The Floor

76 posts in this topic

my top WG told me that she hates it when the customer throws the money on the floor.

is this common? do you throw the money on the floor ever?

also side note noticed a WG is like a WAG - without the A!

my top WG told me that she hates it when the customer throws the money on the floor.

Rudeness in the extreme IMO.

Haha like it that's funny. I usually stuff it in their bra or panties ;) and tell them no need to count it luv

Why would someone throw the money on the floor, i have never done this and as in a lot of my 121 punting i pay at the start it would create a bad atmosphere from the beginning so apart from being rude it would be stupid as well in my view.

I read here all these kinds of accounts, I do wonder are they really true?

Are some clients really this bad?

I worry I may say the wrong thing to offend or forget manners, "yes", "please", "thank you", "may i" etc in the heat of the moment, so I just cannot believe people have such bad personal manners as suggested?

Why would someone throw the money on the floor, i have never done this and as in a lot of my 121 punting i pay at the start it would create a bad atmosphere from the beginning so apart from being rude it would be stupid as well in my view.

I normally pay at the end

What kind of ignorant fucker would throw the money on the floor? If I was a girl and someone did that to me I would tell him to pick it up and fuck off!

I read here all these kinds of accounts, I do wonder are they really true?

well the infamous 'dublincallgirl' said it happened, so it must be not only true but representative......

What kind of ignorant fucker would throw the money on the floor? If I was a girl and someone did that to me I would tell him to pick it up and fuck off!

+1

Really, thats not the standard way it works in this country though, many Establishments and Indies in my own 29 punting experiences insist/ed on money upfront, EE WGs are particulary keen to get my money stashed away safe asap i have found which is just fine with me. Its been regulars where they have said its ok to pay at the end but i prefer to get it out of the way at the start.

Edited by smiths

If I'm seeing a wg for the first time and I notice that she's wearing the wrong colour panties then I'll stay but I'll throw the money in her face

If she's ok looking then out of a modicum of respect I'll throw it on the floor (this also means I'll get to look at her ass while she's scrabbling about on all fours and also establishes me as the dominant lead in the wg-punter dynamic)

But really ???!

No

What brand of sociopath really throws the money on the floor ??!!!

Edited by BillGoldberg

Was trying to find the words but I think Raylondoner has it just about covered! Personally I would have said ignorant fuckwit but, hey I'm cool with ignorant fucker!

Was trying to find the words but I think Raylondoner has it just about covered! Personally I would have said ignorant fuckwit but, hey I'm cool with ignorant fucker!

ignorant fuckwit fucker??

I can't imagine ever doing this myself, but I've never had a punt that was bad enough to warrant it, and as I see almost exclusively Thai ladies, I'm sure it never will happen.

Unless I've missed something, the circumstances aren't know to us?

She may have done something which disgusted the guy, or threatened to set her pimps on him for instance?

ignorant fuckwit fucker??

Let's settle for ignorant fuckwit fucker cunt!

Maybe it is to do with people who aren't aware of the legal status of punting and think that by not handing the money to the girl they are protecting themselves in the event it is a sting? E.g "Thank you officer, that must have slipped out of my pocket"?

Before I started I tried to read up on the etiquette of punting such as handing the money over and a lot of US websites say to leave it on a table as that protects you and the WG from prosecution apparently...

Maybe it is to do with people who aren't aware of the legal status of punting and think that by not handing the money to the girl they are protecting themselves in the event it is a sting? E.g "Thank you officer, that must have slipped out of my pocket"?

Before I started I tried to read up on the etiquette of punting such as handing the money over and a lot of US websites say to leave it on a table as that protects you and the WG from prosecution apparently...

True, but prostitution is not illegal here, unlike the backward country that you mention.

The US is a different country with different laws, in-door prostitution unless with a woman being coerced is legal here so what they do in the US doesnt help with the etiquette here.

I have found in the past that some ladies do seem reluctant to take the money out of the client's hand. I presume this is because of the American influence. I usually leave the money in plain sight on a flat surface such as a sideboard or, if necessary, the bed.

Does this really happen? Its unbelievable. If I was a WG and a customer behaves this way, I would throw him out ASAP. That is just rude.

How many of you throw the money onto the counter in a shop, takeaway, bar, etc.? Same lack of manners but you see it every day.

Pay at the end!...very very unusual....never paid at the end before.

I've always handed the money into her hand

I cant see why anyone would want to chuck it on the floor?

If she's ok looking then out of a modicum of respect I'll throw it on the floor (this also means I'll get to look at her ass while she's scrabbling about on all fours and also establishes me as the dominant lead in the wg-punter dynamic)

I like your thinking, I will try this at my next appoitment...If she tries to hit me I'll point her to this thread...

haha what the hell at throwing it on the floor? either hand it over or put it on the table