down

What Is A Gfe? What Happens?

34 posts in this topic

What is a GFE? what happens?

I know Girl Friend Experience I know what it stands for but what happens?

cos I never ask for one I normally get a bit of oral and then sex in a few positions and thats it pay the money £50 and im out of there but If I had paid an extra tenner and asked for a GFE what would I get for my extra tenner? would it be any diffirent or worth it? cos what I normally pay for feels like a GFE, Can some one please let me know if Im missing out on something here. maybe I need to ask for one.

A GFE should imply a certain degree of affectionate interaction of the sort you would get with a girlfriend. But what that will consist of will depend on the girl/establishment. My feeling is that if at least kissing and preferably DFK is not available then it cannot count as a GFE (after all, what would you think if you had a girlfriend who refused to kiss?) but some girls do claim to offer GFE while refusing DFK or even any mouth to mouth kissing at all. Some guys would probably feel that OWO is essential to a GFE but, while that is a service I look for, I can accept that a GFE with a WG who only offers OW is possible.

So it would be best for you to ask the girl in question what exactly would be available for that extra tenner.

its ameaningless term commonly taken to mean snog suck and fuck

but it has such a wide range of meanings its useless

Edited by Coventrypunter

What you get is entirely dependent upon what the lady thinks she'll give you, no more and no less. Some will give plenty, deep sensual kissing, soft sensual touching, eye contact, pleasant chat, prolonged owo, touchy feely stuff to make you feel good. But not for £60 I think. Some will give bugger all, even for £160.

I wouldn't bother asking for a GFE from someone who lists it as a £10 extra, look for a WG who specializes in it. Just my opinion.

Edited by Sweexy

she could see you in baggy pyjamas and a dressing gown, and complain of a headache, while telling ou to take the rubbish out.

she could see you in baggy pyjamas and a dressing gown, and complain of a headache, while telling ou to take the rubbish out.

No, that's the wife experience. It costs half of everything you own.

That will be 50p then LOL

It means she goes to buy new shoes with your money while you stay at home watching the footy :lol:

It means she goes to buy new shoes with your money while you stay at home watching the footy :lol:

Old ones, new ones, loved ones, neglected ones.

What is a GFE? what happens?

I know Girl Friend Experience I know what it stands for but what happens?

cos I never ask for one I normally get a bit of oral and then sex in a few positions and thats it pay the money £50 and im out of there but If I had paid an extra tenner and asked for a GFE what would I get for my extra tenner? would it be any diffirent or worth it? cos what I normally pay for feels like a GFE, Can some one please let me know if Im missing out on something here. maybe I need to ask for one.

It depends on how an individual looks at it. For me its a WG who offers at warm, friendly and enthusiastic service that must include FK, preferably DFK, OWO and RO.

As to whether its worth it to YOU, i have no idea as i dont know you.

Shouldn't a real gfe include a portion of mocking indifference, a good dose of belittling & a fair amount of nagging? Just to be accurate. :mellow:

You get round her place and she tells you to sit down and shut up because Eastenders is on... :lol:

Nah, you guys are showing your age!

If she's in her 20s, she decides you've done something wrong, goes crying to her Daddy, tells all her girls & then tells you.

If a guy mentions GFE to me, it usually means he wants kissing, stroking and conversation prior to the 'main event'.

However, I'm a working class 30 something, so maybe if you see a girl in their 20's (as Lara points out) it is something totally different, which doesn't include mentioning our daddies or our smart degrees and our plush apartments or the fact we do this to finance our fancy, yet pointless masters degrees.

Edited by LondonLydia

I would take a deep breath, look at him, and whisper 'fuck off you horrible little cunt'.

'And take your money with you'.

Thought all punts were GFE. I thought it meant getting your leg over which all stops once the girlfriend has bitten the wedding cake!

Girls advertise this and some don't but I find it makes no difference.

If I really fancy the girl and she has a nice face/good attitude - she gets a BFE from me which means kissing/cuddling/massage/chat and a brief but sensual fuck at the end.

If i don't really fancy her then she gets a BSPE - a rough grope followed by a perfunctory shag and I am out of the door in under time. That's a bad punt.

I would take a deep breath, look at him, and whisper 'fuck off you horrible little cunt'.

'And take your money with you'.

I think you meant to post that on the 'throwing money on the floor' thread...

...but I'd love to see the horror on a guy's face if you said that to him after asking if you could do a sweet cuddly GFE!! :blink:;):D

Edited by venturer

I did! Thank you Venturer......thank you for knowing me so well......xxx

If a guy mentions GFE to me, it usually means he wants kissing, stroking and conversation prior to the 'main event'.

However, I'm a working class 30 something, so maybe if you see a girl in their 20's (as Lara points out) it is something totally different, which doesn't include mentioning our daddies or our smart degrees and our plush apartments or the fact we do this to finance our fancy, yet pointless masters degrees.

Lydia, I am truly sorry to have caused you such distress. For the record, I regard myself as a working class girl, and would challenge ANYONE to say working class Dads don't adore & protect their daughters. My father is "Dad" normally, but "Daddeeeeeeeee!!!" when I am being needy.

My post was a joke, as much as the baggy PJs & posts about putting out the rubbish were, just with a 20-something perspective.

Oh, and as for the "pointless Masters", the Government thinks it's important enough for them to fund it, with your taxes! I'll be retiring to concentrate on my civilian life soon.

The one thing you don't get from GFE is true affection - in this sense it is a sham.

I would definitely class my regular lady as GFE. Whether it's "true affection" or not, it feels like it and that's what matters. Let's not forget that when we visit WGs we are buying a fantasy, and if it's done well enough it can feel very real. You are not actually buying someone's affection or love, how could that even be possible?

So we greet each other with a tender embrace, we smile at each other, ask how each other is doing, and share several minutes of sweet kissing. Her smile kills me, she runs her hands through my hair, says she's missed me. She sits on my lap on the bed with her arms round my neck, holds my face in her hands and gives me the warmest, softest kiss I've ever experienced. We haven't even taken our clothes off and yet I'm as hard as a rock and ready to explode, that's what GFE means to me, and even better she knows it because she has learned what I like and plays the part perfectly. Maybe she does like me a bit, I don't know, but that really isn't the point. You can watch a movie and be emotionally affected by it even though you know it's not real.

The one thing you don't get from GFE is true affection - in this sense it is a sham.

Its paid sex so i dont expect true affection, its a job for a WG after all, putting an act on is more than enough for me. I dont view it as a sham because i realize its a job and just like with my Dentist and Financial Advisor i have no thought of it being more than a job. If it turns out that off the clock time is offered thats always the sign there might be affection there but i never punt with the intention of that happening.