Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
spklors

Does A Parlours Reputation Make You Wary.

11 posts in this topic

I was at a well run parlour today, Its an up-market type of place and the girls are all well presented, I recognised one of them as someone who used to work at a parlour with less finess.

She seemed to fit in okay, and despite my willingness to book her because of this, she seemed to be quite popular.

Would the quality of a parlour put other people off booking in with someone, because they had worked at one of the more seedier parlours.

Why would the girl previously working at a down market parlour put me off if shes now at a more upmarket parlour?

If shes moved to a more well presented parlour and now popular then shes made a right descision in moving. But if shes stuck in a crap parlour with bad management then it might put me off if I havent seen her.

In my mind thou, its the girls that make a parlour. They could be the most upmarket parlour in the world but if the girls are terrible then that wont mean squat.

The only reputation I would worry about is the reputation of the parlour I am in at the time - and that depends on the regular girls

Like footballers they can often work in the lower divisions before they make it into the big time

The reason I ask this question, is there are a few parlour owners who have said they would not touch any of the girls who work at some parlours, and I know that speaking to one girl, she was denied an interview at one place, because she had worked at one of the cheaper parlours.

I dont see myself as some sort of prude, but I think that some of the cheaper parlours are more likely to employ girls who have addiction problems, or am I just being too selective.

The reason I ask this question, is there are a few parlour owners who have said they would not touch any of the girls who work at some parlours, and I know that speaking to one girl, she was denied an interview at one place, because she had worked at one of the cheaper parlours.

I dont see myself as some sort of prude, but I think that some of the cheaper parlours are more likely to employ girls who have addiction problems, or am I just being too selective.

you're being too selective. sorry to be blunt, but i've worked in all sorts of parlours - 'up-market' ones, and 'seedy' ones. i've never come across any drug addicts. there was one girl who was an alcoholic...but that was in an up-market parlour. it's silly to assume girls will be better in an up-market parlour just because it has better decor. my reasoning for working in certain 'seedy' parlours is that i got more business there due to the location. some of the up-market ones are in locations where people don't want to be seen walking into a parlour, and are therefore sometimes very slow for business. this varies greatly of course. but never assume a girl's quality is based on the parlour she works in. Edited by nisha87

I imagine the answer depends on what city you are talking about. Prices tend to be more or less the same, in top or seedy parlours. Its the management that actually makes the difference.its the girls who are the same. Some girls will move parlour, as they dont like the house rules. Staying in the room for the full half hour, owo, kissing, fingering, accepting reverse oral, showering after clients, even keeping the mirrors clean. Its the parlours with the rules that are busiest, thats my experience. Yes discrete entrances are pretty useful.

I would have thought that it all comes down to the girl. To be honest we've all had crappy jobs in places we'd rather not be. I guess working girls have to put up with some rubbish parlours sometimes. Seems harsh to blame them for it.

Everyone has to start somewhere, look at it that way.

A lot of the girls working for us had worked elsewhere but only came to prominence once they had a brand behind them.

It works the other way, brilliant girls have gone off to work elsewhere and people think they have retired as the decision has caused them to fall off the radar in career terms.

As Overworked stated, it's the girls that make the establishment. All I would add is that this is indeed true but it is the girls as a collective not as individuals. No one girl no matter how good she is or how bad she is can make or break an establishment. The girls as a collective is then down to an establishment being good for various reasons, good rates of pay, location, management, maids, reputation, client feedback, websites, hours, security etc etc.

I imagine the answer depends on what city you are talking about. Prices tend to be more or less the same, in top or seedy parlours. Its the management that actually makes the difference.its the girls who are the same. Some girls will move parlour, as they dont like the house rules. Staying in the room for the full half hour, owo, kissing, fingering, accepting reverse oral, showering after clients, even keeping the mirrors clean. Its the parlours with the rules that are busiest, thats my experience. Yes discrete entrances are pretty useful.

There is a £60 an hour price difference between 2 good Parlours in London, for like for like services, one is more greedy than the other. The cheaper one HOD SK has better feedback and closer scrutiny on here and by FRs than the more expensive one, the Bunny Lounge in fact.

I rarely go to Parlours nowadays as most are too expensive like most Agencies in London compared to an Indie in the same area. Any Establishment with a bad reputation makes me wary.

For me its always the WGs and how good they are that make the difference, an honest receptionist can greatly help though.

Everyone has to start somewhere, look at it that way.

A lot of the girls working for us had worked elsewhere but only came to prominence once they had a brand behind them.

It works the other way, brilliant girls have gone off to work elsewhere and people think they have retired as the decision has caused them to fall off the radar in career terms.

As Overworked stated, it's the girls that make the establishment. All I would add is that this is indeed true but it is the girls as a collective not as individuals. No one girl no matter how good she is or how bad she is can make or break an establishment. The girls as a collective is then down to an establishment being good for various reasons, good rates of pay, location, management, maids, reputation, client feedback, websites, hours, security etc etc.

We could analyse the reasons for a good parlour/agency till the cows come home..... thesis for university anyone...

I agree with your statement about good rates of pay, location, management, maids,etc..they are the reason Ive gave a second chance after a bad booking.... but sadly your not going to get much FRs or feedback based solely on the security, hours, etc. Theres very little threads or feedback about friendly maids and well handled bookings, etc.

You will, sadly, as with other parlours be condemed thou if it slips and get posted about. :(

But us punters thou do tend to focus on the girls thou (Obviously) and everything else second, no matter how good or bad it is.......

Mention a parlour or Agency and do you think of the girls on their books or the location or the maid?

Why is it that so many people link wealth and worth?

Why should a cheaper parlour be more likely to employ girls with addiction problems? Do you think that just because a girl may be earning more money then she must be immune to the lure of addictions? I'd have thought quite the opposite actually, more disposable income could easily mean more opportunity to dabble in naughty substances.....

My own point of view would be that a so called 'cheaper' parlour may be under more scrutiny from the authorities and therefore have more reason to be whiter than white. And on the flip side, a more expensive and elitist kind of establishment could potentially have more protection from trouble with the law and therefore be more open minded about their clients/employees habits.

Just my opinion and thoughts.

Personally I'll stick to going to places based upon my own opinion of them and their reputations rather than simply assuming that because somewhere might be luxurious and expensive then it must be good quality.

One of the best parlours around hasn't changed its prices in about 5/6 years but have never let their standards drop