Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jojosun

Jessica&jessica Baby ,north London

20 posts in this topic

Was looking for a cheapish punt yesterday ,and came across the FRs for Jessica north london .

On her profile it said last day today . Phone was not connected ..

Was disappointed as she did sound as VFM .

Any info on the other Jessica Baby ?????

thanks in advance for any info ..

Was looking for a cheapish punt yesterday ,and came across the FRs for Jessica north london .

Ok ,i update the above on Jessica . On her profile today ,she has now moved to South Harrow with Blonde Nikita .

Wish i waited till today to find out ,rather than going out last night and wasting nearly £90 in one of the Chinese Con shops .

near Baker st station . All i had was a glorified assisted w ..... .,albeit by a very nice looking young girl

Never will i set foot in one of them again . Total waste of money .

Still looking for info on Jessica Baby ,North London ?????

Ok ,i update the above on Jessica . On her profile today ,she has now moved to South Harrow with Blonde Nikita .

Wish i waited till today to find out ,rather than going out last night and wasting nearly £90 in one of the Chinese Con shops .

near Baker st station . All i had was a glorified assisted w ..... .,albeit by a very nice looking young girl

Never will i set foot in one of them again . Total waste of money .

Still looking for info on Jessica Baby ,North London ?????

Phones are still not connected to Jessica&Blonde Nikita ????.

Anyone here managed to get through to any of them ????

I saw Jessica when she was Finchley - and wrote FR on **. Very pretty and friendly girl. Perhaps not as a PSE as her profile might seem but a very intimate GFE - and great BJ. She gives herself 110% - and clearly enjoys it but isn't a "cummer". She giggles in a friendly nervous sort of way throughout. Quite submissive too - and just fantastic tits and bum.

Very good VFM though.

Phones are still not connected to Jessica&Blonde Nikita ????.

Anyone here managed to get through to any of them ????

I think that demi23'e report related to the lady now with profile jessica sweetx - then jessicababy.

I saw her about then - she was OK, I've never gone back, but i might.

I saw J

I saw Jessica when she was Finchley - and wrote FR on **. Very pretty and friendly girl. Perhaps not as a PSE as her profile might seem but a very intimate GFE - and great BJ. She gives herself 110% - and clearly enjoys it but isn't a "cummer". She giggles in a friendly nervous sort of way throughout. Quite submissive too - and just fantastic tits and bum.

Very good VFM though.

Thanks Mark for the above info ,and for your other detailed info on the best punt for £100..

Very good input from a New Member .

essica when she was Finchley - and wrote FR on **. Very pretty and friendly girl. Perhaps not as a PSE as her profile might seem but a very intimate GFE - and great BJ. She gives herself 110% - and clearly enjoys it but isn't a "cummer". She giggles in a friendly nervous sort of way throughout. Quite submissive too - and just fantastic tits and bum.

Very good VFM though.

I think that demi23'e report related to the lady now with profile jessica sweetx - then jessicababy.

Thank you for the Tip . She must have left a good impression .

The other Jessica& Nikita are in a new place ... Phone was answered last night ,but not taking bookings .

Very good VFM though.

I assume you are referring here to Jessica Baby ????.and not to Milf Jessica who works with Blonde Nikita .

Just had a good look on the profile for Jessica Baby ,and looks promising .

Did you get A level in the price quoted £70/anhour ???

It seems with Milf Jessica it is included in her price ........

Wasted a lot of money this week ,so a balance of money V service is my main consideration for the next few days .

Did you get A level as well ??/

She doesn't mention extras for the A ???.

Now she calls herself Jessica Baby Hot .

Very good VFM though.

Now i am all confused ????

Just read a report by Demi23 on Jessica of North London . The report doesn't refer to her as being Very Pretty ,but rather as OK ???. "Not a Model ,but not ugly "........

Frankly i am not expecting a cracker at that price ,if it includes A?.

To be clear I'm talking about Jessica Baby Hot.

Pics are accurate. Anal - well as usual I'm too big. I think it was extra. Also she asks for £10 to rim but goes as near as dammit anyway.

I'm usually not interested in bigger girls but Jessica attracted me. Different type of punt for me - and nicely tight fit below.

The friend she shares a flat with is very friendly but possibly her great aunt! For someone with a very particular taste!

To be clear I'm talking about Jessica Baby Hot.

Pics are accurate. Anal - well as usual I'm too big. I think it was extra. Also she asks for £10 to rim but goes as near as dammit anyway.

I'm usually not interested in bigger girls but Jessica attracted me. Different type of punt for me - and nicely tight fit below.

The friend she shares a flat with is very friendly but possibly her great aunt! For someone with a very particular taste!

I don't do WG's great Aunties . Its like care in the community ....

The other Jessica says she does it all for £60 . .

I just hope she doesn't come up with an excuse ,like i can't find the Vaseline ???

This i was told once by a pretty girl after i handed over the extra money for A. But the way she said it ,and it was so original ,i didn't mind her keeping the extra ,which was only £10 .

Too good to be true ,but everything else was great .

I don't do WG's great Aunties . Its like care in the community ....

The other Jessica says she does it all for £60 . .

I just hope she doesn't come up with an excuse ,like i can't find the Vaseline ???

This i was told once by a pretty girl after i handed over the extra money for A. But the way she said it ,and it was so original ,i didn't mind her keeping the extra ,which was only £10 .

Too good to be true ,but everything else was great .

Hi Jojosun,

I hope I can help you clear up the confusion about all the Jessicas.

Firstly I believe the demi23 report is about Jessica Sweetx who is Hungarian and is based off West Green Road, Tottenham. She was in a house with several other Hungarians including the lovely Sweet Monique who comes and goes and did move to Finchley but now seems to have vanished. I have met Jessica Sweet briefly, but not played with her and do not think she offers A.

The later report about a Jessica in North London is definitely in respect of Jessica 38DD who shares flats with Blonde Nikita and now, anoyingly for me, they have moved to Harrow!!!!

On the basis of her report, I did see Jessica 38 in Finchley in April and had a very good time for a very reasonable fee. She is a larger girl and is unlikely to be a page 3 model but was very friendly and obliging and does everything she says on the tin. I told her she had a PN report and mentions in PN forum (see thread on girls for £60) but she had not heard of PN.

A week or two later I was able to get out and about and would have seen Jessica again but she had gone home for a few weeks so decided to give Nikita a try as she looked interesting and I was prepared to dig deep in my pockets to pay the extra for A. Nikita dressed as requested but things got off to a bit of a stuttering start as she seemed a bit cold and does not like her boobs being handled too hard. However I acted in a gentlemany way and by the end of an hour we were both relaxed with each other and parted company amicably with me writing down for her how to spell Punternet as she wanted to find the site.However I got the impression that she and Jessica do not like detailed reports on their meetings. In Hungary it seems there is competition among guys to produce reports with every last detail, often exagerated.

Although we tried, A did not work and being the gentleman I am I did not force the issue.However at the end of our hour I was very pleased that Nikita gave me back my extra without me even asking for it.Hence I consider her to be a very honest lady, as well as quite cute.

Turning to Jessica Baby Hot and her 'aunty', who I actually like to look of being an older guy myself, I have no first hand knowledge but as I do keep an eye on what is in North London I think that they are new to Finchley.

I hope this helps you unravel the confusion of Jessicas in North London.

If you do go and see JBH I would be very interested to hear how you got on as she does look interesting.

Regards,

davidgood

Yes, the "aunty" does look interesting too - time to TOFTT I suspect...

Hi Jojosun,

I hope I can help you clear up the confusion about all the Jessicas.

Firstly I believe the demi23 report is about Jessica Sweetx who is Hungarian and is based off West Green Road, Tottenham. She was in a house with several other Hungarians including the lovely Sweet Monique who comes and goes and did move to Finchley but now seems to have vanished. I have met Jessica Sweet briefly, but not played with her and do not think she offers A.

The later report about a Jessica in North London is definitely in respect of Jessica 38DD who shares flats with Blonde Nikita and now, anoyingly for me, they have moved to Harrow!!!!

On the basis of her report, I did see Jessica 38 in Finchley in April and had a very good time for a very reasonable fee. She is a larger girl and is unlikely to be a page 3 model but was very friendly and obliging and does everything she says on the tin. I told her she had a PN report and mentions in PN forum (see thread on girls for £60) but she had not heard of PN.

A week or two later I was able to get out and about and would have seen Jessica again but she had gone home for a few weeks so decided to give Nikita a try as she looked interesting and I was prepared to dig deep in my pockets to pay the extra for A. Nikita dressed as requested but things got off to a bit of a stuttering start as she seemed a bit cold and does not like her boobs being handled too hard. However I acted in a gentlemany way and by the end of an hour we were both relaxed with each other and parted company amicably with me writing down for her how to spell Punternet as she wanted to find the site.However I got the impression that she and Jessica do not like detailed reports on their meetings. In Hungary it seems there is competition among guys to produce reports with every last detail, often exagerated.

Although we tried, A did not work and being the gentleman I am I did not force the issue.However at the end of our hour I was very pleased that Nikita gave me back my extra without me even asking for it.Hence I consider her to be a very honest lady, as well as quite cute.

Turning to Jessica Baby Hot and her 'aunty', who I actually like to look of being an older guy myself, I have no first hand knowledge but as I do keep an eye on what is in North London I think that they are new to Finchley.

I hope this helps you unravel the confusion of Jessicas in North London.

If you do go and see JBH I would be very interested to hear how you got on as she does look interesting.

Regards,

davidgood

Thank you davigood for a very good & informative report .

I have never punted in North,or East London . And just when i wanted to do a first in North London ,Jessica& Blonde Nikita move to South Harrow ..

Your comments about Nikita are consistent with what other punters have posted on her as well .

I think for some reason Hungarian girls are mainly in North London ,reading the other site. .

Unless some Polish girls are passing themselves of as Hungarian ,to make themselves sound less Common.??

if we're talking about Jessica sweetx, then yes I've seen her but must have been about a year ago. I thought she'd disappeared off awank, but happened to come across her profile again today searching for a different jessica. From memory, very nice girl and great vfm, although english was non-existant. I only booked her for a 30 min appt, so didn't have the between punts awkwardness where you think that if you speak slowly, she'll understand you. Happy memories, great dfk and owo and when i saw the profile again today, thought, hmmm.. I should book her again. Would love to know if her service is still as good as it was.

Hi hypno,

If you do take one,could you let us know how you got on. Now that Jessica and Nikita have moved to Harrow.

Regards,

davidgood

Saw "Donna" today - Hungarian, not much English, looks like her photos, friendly, does what it says on the tin. 60 for hour which lasted about 55 mins...

can anyone comment on "Jessica Lover Hot" which of the jessica's was she and any first hand feedback? thanks

can anyone comment on "Jessica Lover Hot" which of the jessica's was she and any first hand feedback? thanks

Hi dami.

I believe this Jessica is the one that was in Finchley Central working with Donna who is mentioned above.

It loooks like she has moved to Docklands now.

She looks OK and I might have had a go if she was still in Finchley. These Hungarians seem to move around a lot.

Regards,

davidgood