Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tommyw66

Is Writing About It As Good As Doing It?

15 posts in this topic

Am I alone in getting almost as excited by the idea of posting a new field report as I am about the actual visit?

I'm planning a visit to a parlour in the next couple of weeks and strangely I find I'm thinkng almost as much about what I'm going to say about it in my field report as I am about what the session will actually be like.

Maybe I'm just weird.

No I don't think about that in advance but if I do write an FR then the recalling of all the details and (hopefully tastefully) putting them into print is a very big turn on

Am I alone in getting almost as excited by the idea of posting a new field report as I am about the actual visit?

I'm planning a visit to a parlour in the next couple of weeks and strangely I find I'm thinkng almost as much about what I'm going to say about it in my field report as I am about what the session will actually be like.

Maybe I'm just weird.

When i was writing FRs i found it a chore and a boring process, so for me it certainly wasnt as good as doing it.

I'm sure you're not alone but no, writing is definitely not as good as doing!!!!!!

I'm sure you're not alone but no, writing is definitely not as good as doing!!!!!!

Totally agree, Wudsy. :D

It's a Participation Sport for me ( or used to be ... see other threads :( )

Personally, I can't see much point in writing about it, reading about it, watching it, or anything like that :unsure:

I repeat, it's the "doing it" that works for me :D

Well, it used to :(

Jack :ph34r:

I have enjoyed writing FRs in the past, and writing about a good time in an FR and attempting to frame that in a tasteful way can be enjoyable too.

I have fallen out of the habit of writing FRs, partly due to seeing few (to me) newbies. I do need to be in the right frame of mind to write an FR, and if that isn't the case, as it has been of late, then I prefer not to write an FR, than to write an FR badly.

I sometimes write erotic fiction and have it published online. I have written up some of my punting sessions there and yes it can be good.

i don't get anything out of doing FRs though.

No

I do FR's out of a sense of responsibility, as I have benefitted from others' FR's in the past. Although nowadays I tend to look to Forum Recommendations for new punts.

I enjoy re-living the experience by writing about it, definitely not as good as actually being with the girl though. I also like the camaraderie aspect of helping like-minded punters and my reports are written with that readership in mind.

I sometimes wince at the detail and wonder if the girl would welcome it. Whenever I've asked, they've always said go ahead as a good report enhances their reputation and keeps the work flowing towards them.

Writing about it is so good......i'm bashing one out right now :ph34r:

Just kidding...... :lol:

doing is much better....

writing was fun for a while, but gets boring.

Doing.. Repeating, Regulars : Blisss!

I do actually get a stirring in the lower regions when I'm writing a report since it brings back the memories, but doing is the easy winner.

Maybe I'm just weird.

Help me out here: how can you be thinking about what you're going to say about "it" until you know what "it" is like?

Edited by Mr. Bloom

Help me out here: how can you be thinking about what you're going to say about "it" until you know what "it" is like?

uh, yea, fair point.

What I really meant was that I get off on the idea of sharing my experiences on this forum. Visiting a prostitute is something I would never admit to to my wife, my family, my friends, my work colleagues - so the opportunity to tell others about it here (even if, to be honest, you're not really interested) is something I find very satisfying

I used to enjoy writing up these memories in quasi erotic prose. Now i cba, unless it's a girl i've never been to and i feel it was amazing. I like helping out other punters, sharing is caring etc. Whenever i partied at LMP i would write a report.