nntt

Strange Random Thoughts During An Appointment?

30 posts in this topic

During my last appointment suddenly from nowehere I thought "god I'd love to go shopping with this lady".

I remember at the time thinking, what the hell, where did that random thought come from?

Any of the gents or ladies had similar random thoughts, anyone care to share any such thoughts or psychoanalyse my thinking? :)

Psychoanalyse your thinking eh? Can you tell us a bit more then? Was it food shopping; and if so Harrods or Tescos, fois gras or burgers? Or clothes shopping; for you or for her, shoes or lingerie? Or was it shopping for gifts; jewellery, or a puppy perhaps? Were the sales on? Do you love a bargain? Would you be paying?

Just lie on this couch and tell us a bit more please.

Edited by Jean Valjean

During my last appointment suddenly from nowehere I thought "god I'd love to go shopping with this lady".

I remember at the time thinking, what the hell, where did that random thought come from?

You are turning into Gok Wan.

I have wondered what my doctor would think of my blood pressure levels right now! :D

If your mind wanders occasionally, imagine what the wg is doing.... its enough to put you off altogether.

But it does happen, I cant think of a specific example but I find that if i am doing my favourite standing doggie, girl on the edge of the bed while I can stand to enter her, and can therefore keep up the action almost as long as I like, my mind can go anywhere.

If your mind wanders occasionally, imagine what the wg is doing.... its enough to put you off altogether.

Quite :wacko:

My own thoughts exactly, right now :angry:

I was about to say "F--k the lot of them", but even that's is no longer true :(

Jack :ph34r:

Edited by Jack The Lad 50

not strange, not random:

"Yessss! Nothing beats a good snogging" (generally in foreplay)

"What a Mangicicent set of Tits (generally when in cowgirl)

"Great Ass" (generally when in Doggy")

"AAAAaaaaahhhh" ... That iiiisss Goood! (no need to explain)

"Bilss" (afterglow")

"Wonder if she will play again" (when initiating the next round)...

One track mind..if I'm shagging I aint got time for thinking. I do enough thinking before the punt and straight after ( thinking about the next one)

While asleep on an overnight, I dreamt that the lady had a certain type of shelving brackets fitted in the flat, which I realised would be the answer to a problem I had with a kitchen cupboard whose walls bowed outwards under the weight of the china, allowing a shelf to collapse off its support tab and break things. Actually, when I went back again next month, she didn't have those types of shelf at all, but I did have some of them stored in the shed.

I often wondered if they got lower as the guys got older if they were hanging low and what the world record was for the lowest hanging pair of bollocks or if there even was one at all

I often wondered if they got lower as the guys got older if they were hanging low and what the world record was for the lowest hanging pair of bollocks or if there even was one at all

You need to ask that favourite Chinese gentleman..................

Any of the gents or ladies had similar random thoughts, anyone care to share any such thoughts or psychoanalyse my thinking? :)

Nope. I pay WGs for sex and not to go shopping or anything else.

Edited by matrix837

You need to ask that favourite Chinese gentleman..................

Good point, Chloe,

And Confucius was indeed wise,

Two other references for you now ... and both are "RUgby Songs" from my youth,

Name of the Indian "girl who lay snoring " ?

Who was "poor and little and taken by the Squire_ ?

Get these right, and you can have me for free, Girls :D :D :D TeHe ^_^

Without any doubt Chloe that record exists and is also held by the worlds shortest man as his bollocks hang lowest and are in closest proximity to the ground when he walks

Is he about to cum? Can I switch from cowgirl to reverse cowgirl?

Nope. I pay WGs for sex and not to go shopping or anything else.

Same here unless its in her time off the clock, i wont pay a fee for social time but i happily buy lunch or dinner, always at the WGs request.

Last WG I saw had a Smashed iphone. I spent 10 minutes watching her do splendid things to my cock...and all I was thinking was "I could fix that for under a tenner"

My last punt was in a hotel room and the WG had got radio one on on the hotel TV for some background music (this was about 7.30pm) - halfway through some great oral some awful death, thrash metal song comes on the radio and all i could think about was how crap the song was and does this really constitute music!!! Unsurprisingly a visit my Mr.Flaccid swiftly followed!!! - Another lesson learnt - no flipping Radio 1 on when punting! :huh:

Any of the gents or ladies had similar random thoughts, anyone care to share any such thoughts

If I do think random thoughts I often end up saying them out loud.

Once a guy was giving me his best licks down there and I looked down and thought that his hair would look so much better pushed to one side.

That ended up coming out of my mouth at the time....

Lucy :)

Without any doubt Chloe that record exists and is also held by the worlds shortest man as his bollocks hang lowest and are in closest proximity to the ground when he walks

but thats shouldnt be, there may be a 6ft 8 guy out there somewhere whos bollocks are grazing the inside oh his calfs but still further from the ground than the short guys yet longer with a further swing because of the height difference :cool:

Is he about to cum? Can I switch from cowgirl to reverse cowgirl?

Yes! And yes, but do it quickly! ;-)

My fantasy has sometimes been, as I'm pumping hard inside her..."I want to fill your pussy with my seed, ... I want to make a baby with you!"

But luckily, the condom puts a stop to that! Just turned on by the idea of a lovely girl's belly swelling up because I had fucked her! Such a sexy thought! Not sure if it's random - probably very primitive though..

No mundane thoughts during my punts. When I'm doing RO I'm in heaven with no earthly thoughts, and mish and owo simply move me to another cloud.

However, once the end has arrived I sober up very quickly, and thoughts of where I'm going to get a pint get close to the forefront of my thinking! ;)

I wonder what will happen if i stick my finger in here?? Lol

Must remember to get the sausages out of the freezer