fireplaceman

What Presents Do You Girls Like Best?

43 posts in this topic

I like to give a girl a nice present when I meet her, especially if it is not the first time. I usually give wine or chocolate, and occasionally a bottle of champagne if I am feeling flush. I love the smile that a gift brings to the girl's face and it eases you into a proper GFE (if that is what you want).

Girls, what are your favourite presents? obviously you are going to say cars and jewellery, but sadly these are out of my reach (I know, I am an old skinflint). I shy away from perfume because this is so personal and underwear I would get the wrong size (years of getting it wrong at home).

Apart from a DIY sex manual, what are the wrong things to give?

I like to give a girl a nice present when I meet her, especially if it is not the first time. I usually give wine or chocolate, and occasionally a bottle of champagne if I am feeling flush. I love the smile that a gift brings to the girl's face and it eases you into a proper GFE (if that is what you want).

Girls, what are your favourite presents? obviously you are going to say cars and jewellery, but sadly these are out of my reach (I know, I am an old skinflint). I shy away from perfume because this is so personal and underwear I would get the wrong size (years of getting it wrong at home).

Apart from a DIY sex manual, what are the wrong things to give?

Well I don't drink wine or drive and I can buy my own jewellery, so I don't have any inclination to say either (although I haven't been a 'girl' for a lot of years), and I'm not that fond of chocolate but I don't think anything is 'wrong' necessarily - gifts should be taken in the spirit that they're given and received graciously no matter what they are, within reason. I like flowers, but unless it's something small enough to fit right inside a carrier bag they're too indiscreet.

The best present I ever got was a proper butchers pork pie just before Christmas, a few years ago now. I even went out and bought a special jar of piccalilli for it.

I love getting stockings. I go through them like a fiend. Fishnets especially are so prone to catching on things. A bottle of wine is nice as well, but really, if I get a present of anything, I'm thrilled to bits.

Because it really is over and above the call of duty. You guys are paying a lot of money for the service, and a present is never expected, but very, very sweet to be given. Whatever it is.

Wine or champagne is nice because it's nice to have something to sip at the beginning and again in the afterglow, and it does make things nice and relaxed. Chocolate's also nice, but ladies watching their weight may recoil in horror (not me! Pass the Lindt!).

A favourite client brought me some well-chosen books last week. Honestly they were the best gift I think I've ever received at work.

I've got loads of jewellery and trinkets and I rarely consume chocolates or wine(usually they make me feel sick!). I love having flowers about the place, so they have to be probably my favourite present. I also have a thing for Lush bathbombs, and since they don't have an outlet local to me they are very welcome too.

Apart from this I am generally very happy just to receive a pleasant, polite client with the correct fee.

obviously you are going to say cars and jewellery

I'd feel very uncomfortable if a gentleman gave me something so expensive! My fee is quite enough, I don't expect anything more, though if someone wants to bring along a small token, then that is very sweet and appreciated. But an extravagant gift would suggest either the gentleman doesn't understand the boundaries of the situation, or expects something 'extra' because of his gift.

Yesterday a gentleman brought me a single rose, very beautiful and I will smile every time I look at it, that's a lovely gift to give :)

Good chocolates, books, wine, lingerie. Just giving me a massage is wonderful. I love being looked at & smiled at, like I'm special.

I did ask a WG who I had seen 5/6 times if there was anything she would like as a gift. She said she was bi-curious and could we try adding another girl to our next punt. We both spent time looking for the right someone on the internet.

The next punt was great, the extra girl was a real hit, I did not join in once, just watched and after she had left, we spent 3 more hours together, both as randy as hell, which I ended up not paying for :P

Good chocolates, books, wine, lingerie. Just giving me a massage is wonderful. I love being looked at & smiled at, like I'm special.

Oh yes. A massage. Definitely!

I love the integrity of the replies. I think that a small gift (or, as Rose said, a massage) lifts the time you spend with the wg above that of a mere financial transaction. The payment enables the opportunity. The gift personalises the experience.

Rose, I would love to give you your massage. I am sure you can teach me how to do it properly.

I love being looked at & smiled at, like I'm special.

Lara shows her tender side :) :* very nice.

I once gave a wg a kitten.but i knew she wanted one.

I love the integrity of the replies. I think that a small gift (or, as Rose said, a massage) lifts the time you spend with the wg above that of a mere financial transaction. The payment enables the opportunity. The gift personalises the experience.

Rose, I would love to give you your massage. I am sure you can teach me how to do it properly.

Congratulations you are now a certified

FLUFFIE

Congratulations you are now a certified

FLUFFIE

Congratulations, you are a certified killjoy? :P

Oh yes. A massage. Definitely!

I've tried to see the appeal but I can't fathom this one - the thought of lying down facing away from a stranger who is likely to be bigger and almost certainly stronger than me, in a position where I can't see what they're doing (or easily stop them doing it if necessary) I find about as relaxing as being locked in a burning car.

If I want a massage (and I often do) I'll book and pay for one with a lovely lady who knows what she's doing. A voucher for a massage would be nice :).

Ladies love milk tray,

The following advert is dedicated to the punter known as Fireplaceman.....

Ace has now left the building.

I've tried to see the appeal but I can't fathom this one - the thought of lying down facing away from a stranger who is likely to be bigger and almost certainly stronger than me, in a position where I can't see what they're doing (or easily stop them doing it if necessary) I find about as relaxing as being locked in a burning car.

It's possible that I'm foolish. I know it doesn't mean much, but by the time someone's through the door and in the bedroom they've gotten past my other filters and I'm hopefully trusting my gut instinct that they're not going to do anything untoward. And if they are, it possibly doesn't matter what position I'm in or where I'm facing? (This is debatable, I know, but when it is someone genuinely stronger and bigger than you, is that second and a half in which you'd turn around really that much of a disadvantage?).

I don't feel particularly vulnerable lying on my front, though I don't think I'd like someone sitting on me in order to give the massage (luckily men don't really do this as they seem to know they'd be a bit too heavy etc.)

It's possible that I'm foolish. I know it doesn't mean much, but by the time someone's through the door and in the bedroom they've gotten past my other filters and I'm hopefully trusting my gut instinct that they're not going to do anything untoward. And if they are, it possibly doesn't matter what position I'm in or where I'm facing? (This is debatable, I know, but when it is someone genuinely stronger and bigger than you, is that second and a half in which you'd turn around really that much of a disadvantage?).

I don't feel particularly vulnerable lying on my front, though I don't think I'd like someone sitting on me in order to give the massage (luckily men don't really do this as they seem to know they'd be a bit too heavy etc.)

Well I daresay doesn't make much of a difference but I just don't like it, and whilst I'd be more relaxed with regulars it would still make me so nervy it'd ruin the appointment so I don't agree to it - I don't offer massage myself either, but that's more because I'm not trained and it bores me shitless. I had a (paid for) massage from a male masseuse at a spa once and whilst they did ask beforehand if that was OK, I felt a bit obliged to say yes and I didn't like that either.

Also bear in mind that I hail from a time where the first lady I palled up with told me to always keep your shoes on in case you ever need a weapon, and do it in doggy in case you need to get away quickly. My security measures have come on a bit since then :).

I had underwear and perfume once for christmas. Was really nice and thoughtful.

He knew which perfume I wore and what size I was so wasn't too much of an issue.

What a silly question. Whether you are a guy/gal we all know its simply the $$$

And that's a silly answer.

Indeed - what would we want with $$$? The exchange rate is bloody dreadful and even M&S won't take them (although I'm sure they're very polite and apologetic when they refuse).

Oh I love getting anything really; it’s such a treat to get something when it’s not even Christmas or my birthday that I can feel quite daft about it. Wine and food are lovely, and anything practical goes down really well. Some of my favourite pressies have been braces of pheasants, freshly shot wild duck and rabbits, good quality sausages, a Swiss army knife, educational books, and a tube of gunk that seals leaks in plumbing! I’m also partial to cake so that’s always well received :)

I like giving chocolates as a present because the lady will usually share them and then we can share chocolate kisses which is always fun. If the lady doesn't want chocs because she is on a diet or whatever then she can always offer them to future clients.

You are special!!