Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BillyA

Thaicharm Massage Bedford

12 posts in this topic

Hi, wondering if anyone has visited this place recently and what was their impressions of the services they received.

Thanks

Hi. I have been there a few times, the last time being 2 months ago. The first I went was incredible. Really gorgeous slim sexy Thai girl who was fun and bubbly. I went a second time and the only lady available was an overweight woman in her 40s. I decided to give it one last chance and went 2 months ago. I arrived Friday in the middle of the day, only two women. One was busy, so being English and polite, I accepted the only woman available - even more overweight woman in her late 40s. It set me back 80 pounds and was just horrible. The really need an online rota to avoid the disappointments. My advice....keep your cash and go elsewhere

0k thanks very much for that information, anywhere you would recommend in Bedford apart from IM?

0k thanks very much for that information, anywhere you would recommend in Bedford apart from IM?

IM

If you are tired of IM you are tired of punting ...

Sophia's Angels now have a incall flat in Bedford town centre.

http://www.sophiasangels.co.uk/

the charm not had the time to pop there for along time but last time it was great bath and wash and some good fun after. i never had to pick as i pay for the hour for the room then i get in the bath and in comes some one to clean and suck me it all good.

the one above the kfc i would like to try again and see how much it has changed any one try this place in the last few months ??

so sophi is bedford ?? is there a choice of wg there ??

Been to Thai Charm many times and most of the time its been good - but do ring ahead because there is a vast difference in the women - at the very least ask to see them!

I know this is an old thread, but was wondering if anywhere here has been there recently.

What would I expect when going there? What are the procedures and prices? Their website shows prices, but I guess that there would be extras.

Also, would appointments be necessary, or can I just walk in?

I know this is an old thread, but was wondering if anywhere here has been there recently.

What would I expect when going there? What are the procedures and prices? Their website shows prices, but I guess that there would be extras.

Also, would appointments be necessary, or can I just walk in?

I haven't been there in years, but the Thai bath places in Northampton and Thai charm In Bedford where early experiences with sexy Thai women. But I expect not much has changed, you can walk in, at the reception you pay for the massage, If you don't ask to see the ladies available they will send the next one in line, no idea how many work or ages, but I imagine a few will be older milfs, you are shown into a room with a big bath, bath run and wait for the lady, she comes in and once bath is filled jump in and she washes your body, which is nice, this is where the lady will get you excited and offer you extra services, ie. sex oral or a handjob, out of the bath dry off and onto the bed, where she will start with the massage, this is prelude to the fun.

Cheers, Jerboa.

I rang them fairly recently, and the person I spoke to said that it would cost between £60-£80 for extras on top of the cost of the jacuzzi/massage (for those who are interested).  She seemed to end the call fairly abruptly, before I could ask any more questions, as I was about to ask if this included just a HE, as £60 is an extortionate price to pay for that.  However, I assume that could be negotiated with the WG....

If I'm honest, I would personally either go for a regular punt or go to Ego Massage.  

i visited the thai massage place in sheep street northampton. Maggy is a cracker and the most fantastic nipples you will have ever come across (quite literally if you want)