Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kayak

Siminap Of Coventry

11 posts in this topic

Just thought I would share my experience with you all.

I had a work trip to Coventry planned, so did some research on the purple site, and found a very attractive profile, for a lady calling herself "Siminap". I spoke to her a day before I was due to travel, just to see how I felt about her on the phone, and to confirm that she would be available on the day that I would be there. It all seemed to look good. I told her that I would be travelling up from London, and I called her from the road yesterday as well, letting her know approximately what time I would be there.

Strangely, she texted me 3 times saying "What time will you be here, because I need to know now" (sic), and I couldn't text her while I was driving, so I called her, and she didn't answer. Eventually I got there, and called her and ultimately found her place. I rang the bell but she didn't answer, and luckily I got let into the building by someone coming out. I had to call her twice more, even though I was standing outside her door. She eventually came and opened the door, and was such an utter disappointment. She was standing in a dirty towel, and the room (for that's all it was) was filthy. There was a bed in the corner, unmade, with a dirty duvet and a microwave oven in the room and crap all over the floor. She had a couple of bad pimples on her face, and wasn't anything as nice as her pictures. The only thing I recognised was the red hair.

I was very polite, and apologised, but said I wouldn't be staying. The reason I feel moved to write about it here, is that I feel that it was a tremendous waste of my time and petrol - I'd driven all the way from London for goodness sake! I had also contacted her a couple of times that morning, so as I see it, there is no excuse for her not to be ready, and to act as if she didn't even know that I was waiting outside her door. If it saves somebody else, then writing this was worth it. Bloody purple site, never gets better does it?

Thanks for the info, and sorry you had such a disappointment!

Thanks for sharing mate, she was on my radar so to speak, cheers.

. Bloody purple site, never gets better does it?

to be fair, perhaps I'm lucky, but I've never had a bad punt through that place.

You may have seen there has been a series of very complimentary feedbacks since your negative comment, all from people with very few other fbs...

Coventry has become the new Derby/Nottingham it’s full of eastern Europeans and it’s a dump of a place to be. I have heard that there are a few gems to be found, but I never bother punting there so can not comment.

One of the main reasons I rarely punt in Cov when the urge takes me. I normally travel just up the road to Brum where at least theres a bot more choice.

Point taken but there can be stars. EvaMay is one written about in another thread, for example, and I met my favourite for many years in Cov even tho she has now moved to Birmingham.

I often use hotels in Coventry to punt as it's 20 mins from home, but I do so with girls from outside Coventry as there are too many EE/Spanish/other nationality newbies with fake track records.

I've only ever had one genuine Coventry girl, an Indian babe with massive tits, who I saw 4 times in Cov and once in Brum - sadly now AWOL/retired/married.

Sigh....

You may have seen there has been a series of very complimentary feedbacks since your negative comment, all from people with very few other fbs...

Yes I had noticed.

As I had made a booking on the purple site, I was able to leave feedback, which I duly did. More than a week later, she's finally read it and responded, not very effectively though. Then, she goes and leaves feedback for me, and it's positive feedback! Just to remind you dear reader, I never stayed and spent any time with her, I walked. So the fact that she leaves positive feedback for me (the usual clichéd stuff - "would love to see him again" or words to that effect), shows her dishonesty. I have of course responded and refuted her (albeit positive) feedback and stated that I never spent any time with her.

i notice that a related profile, 'Carla Chechea', overwhelmingly has feedback from users with little or no feedback themselves, ie lots and lots of people seem to have seen her and nobody else on the other place....