herman3

What Do I Say On The Phone When Booking?

36 posts in this topic

any advice/tips, kind of nervous to even dial the number, doh

It's fine to be nervous, just take a deep breath and call.

Suggestion:

"My name is ____ (first name will do). I saw your ad on _____ and I think you look lovely, so I was wondering if you're available at X time on X day. Is there anything I need to do to confirm? Oh, yes, thank you. And, one question, [insert potential query not covered on lady's website or profile here]? Okay, yes, thank you for answering that. Lovely talking to you. I'll be in touch to confirm our appointment like you've asked. Have a nice day."

The most important thing is to be polite. If someone irritates me on the phone or they seem in the slightest bit pushy or rude, they don't get anywhere near me.

Edited by Curious Rose

I am sure you said this in another thread so why nervous?

thats because some people like me are more savvy than others!

But if you follow Curious Rose's advice above you cannot go wrong.

ha! I'm always nervous phoning. I tend to ask "is that xxxxx", checking the girl's name, then mention where I saw her services advertised, ask if she's free available for a booking and give my preferred time. If you've any particular requirements (outfits, certain services that are a must, etc) best to mention them on the call. Oh, and always confirm the price for the time you're booking.

1) date of the planned meeting. 2) Time. 3) Duration. 4) Location.

If your nervous, stick to that & keep it simple!

Depends what you want. If it is a query for,say, an outcall, start with something like 'Hi I am in so and so and was wondering who may be available to visit?' You may want to try and make yourself a small checklist, to capture all your points during the call (age, hair colour, etc.)

hope this helps

All the advice here is good, there's not much I can add. The only extra thing I would suggest from personal experience is to write down what you are going to say before you call. When you are nervous, your mind will go blank at the worst possible time and you won't be able to remember what date you wanted, or what time, or your own phone number or even your own name. Having it written down helps to keep you on track and makes sure you don't overlook anything important.

If your too nervous to pick up the phone and call her, then would you have the nervous to meet her in person?

If your nervous to call, just script what you want to say, keep it short but friendly, then reread and promise yourself a treat after only if you phone her (like a curry or a beer, or something)

Doesnt need to be a full script like Curious Roses. Just list the key points you want to know. Girls name, Day, time, where (if she doesnt want to give you a full address and you need to travel you could ask her for a postcode so you know roughly where you need to go), Anything you want to know like comfortable with DFK? OWO? etc Price?

(Remember to listen to her answers thou.. when I was nervous and scripted, lost where I was in the script, found my place again then found they stopped talking and I didnt listen to a word they said) "oh... errr, pardon?"

Then phone her, talk, note down her answers, and enjoy your reward :)

I actually still script now but just girls name, day, time and contact phone number on a post it. Then stick it on her envelope with the fee and for jotting down her address when I need to confirm on the day.

Edited by Overworked

You could always start by asking her why she charges so much.... :P

All the advice here is good, there's not much I can add. The only extra thing I would suggest from personal experience is to write down what you are going to say before you call. When you are nervous, your mind will go blank at the worst possible time and you won't be able to remember what date you wanted, or what time, or your own phone number or even your own name. Having it written down helps to keep you on track and makes sure you don't overlook anything important.

Excellent advice, having a basic script helped me greatly. What i ask is virtually the same each time with little adjustments. I am never nervous but am polite requiring confirmation that the services i want are definitely on offer, no problem if the SP doesnt want to discuss this on the phone which is rare, i simply go elsewhere. Are her photos a good likeness and the exact cost are also essential to me. A site/profile is a guide to me, its no good just being directed to what it says, that is not sufficient to me after being lied and misled in the past when i did just rely on what was wriiten. I have unfortunatelty experienced the old "forgot" to update bullshit. Its a SPs responsibility not to "forget" in my view.

Any hint of negativity or a bad attitude and i proceed no further, this is when i expect her to be friendly initially. The tone of voice is so important and why i wouldnt consider punting with a newbie to me without speaking on the phone first at a 121.

To the OP, it can be nerve wracking but its about you having fun so my advice is relax and always remember a good SP will do their best to put you at your ease.

Edited by smiths

Excellent advice, having a basic script helped me greatly. What i ask is virtually the same each time with little adjustments. I am never nervous but am polite requiring confirmation that the services i want are definitely on offer, no problem if the SP doesnt want to discuss this on the phone which is rare, i simply go elsewhere. Are her photos a good likeness and the exact cost are also essential to me.

I understand why you do this, but I find it so ridiculous when some asks me "Are you the girl in the pictures?". If I were a scammer, why on earth would I break down and confess over the phone?

I understand why you do this, but I find it so ridiculous when some asks me "Are you the girl in the pictures?". If I were a scammer, why on earth would I break down and confess over the phone?

Cos you look like a stunning professional model..A way of saying "are you really as gorgous as you look in your pics?".. take it as a compliment. :)

Maybe theres a hope the scammers wont be smart and get caught out "Is it you in the pics?" "No....err, oh wait yes of course its me " :D

Its a case of doing ALL i can to get the truth Rose. If i am then still lied to there is nothing i could of done any better, so i at least feel i did all i could have done. Makes me feel better psychologically. :)

i dont usually say my name. its more like

hi is that ....? (just in case i dialled the wrong number)

are you free at... and are you still based at...?

sometimes do you charge extras?

ok can i see you at ....for ...hours?

or sorry, thats no good for me. i will try again next time.

oh, also, Herman: I'd not get too worked up about making that first phone call. Often I call girls and they're busy or don't answer. When I'm out and about I've usually a list of a few different WGs that'll do, and run through them til I get an answer. Unless there's one particular girl you simply must have, have a few alternates.

Make sure you tell her you're wanking and how big your cock is, they love that!

Yes, follow the advice Rose has given. Plus read the ladies website thoroughly so you know what she does and doesn’t do, working hours, etc before calling, then make sure you have a note of the day(s), time and duration that you’d like to meet so when you call you can compare availability easily.

I know, I got caught off guard the other day when someone asked me that and I accidentally confessed to having grown a beard since the photos were taken

Make sure you tell her you're wanking and how big your cock is, they love that!

Oh absolutely, it’s almost as good as a cock photo (well, I am prone to forgetting what penises look like). And my personal favourite is when guys try and extract as much wank fodder and info about my private life as possible.

You could always start by asking her why she charges so much....

Top tip, PL! That always helps build rapport with a lady ;)

Edited by Lara Brooks

Yes, follow the advice Rose has given. Plus read the ladies website thoroughly so you know what she does and doesn’t do, working hours, etc before calling, then make sure you have a note of the day(s), time and duration that you’d like to meet so when you call you can compare availability easily.

Yes one of the things most intrigues me is when someone phones (or emails or texts), you ask what sort of time or duration they would like they say "When can you see me?" so you suggest a time and day to be told "No good", upon further enquiry turns out they require an appointment at x time on x day and that's the only time they can make it. Well why not say so and save minutes of dancing around by both parties?I am told this is sometimes some sort of tester to see how much availability you have, or to get you chatting on the phone.

Hmmmm.

Anyway Juan's little script is a good guide.

Most people seem to have the bases covered here.

My main suggestions would be. Read her profile thoroughly before calling. Most of the time rates, hours and services will be written. It can be frustrating answering questions on the phone when you spent ages typing it out!

Yes one of the things most intrigues me is when someone phones (or emails or texts), you ask what sort of time or duration they would like they say "When can you see me?" so you suggest a time and day to be told "No good", upon further enquiry turns out they require an appointment at x time on x day and that's the only time they can make it. Well why not say so and save minutes of dancing around by both parties?I am told this is sometimes some sort of tester to see how much availability you have, or to get you chatting on the phone…

It’s odd isn’t it! I tend to be a bit cagey to be honest and if I’m asked when I’m free I often throw it back at them and ask when they’d like to meet. Nine times out of ten they will have a specific time in mind, so why didn’t they just ask if I was free then I wonder. Another odd one I get too is when someone suggests a particular day and time which I can’t make so I suggest a few other options. When none of these is suitable I get told I’m difficult to book, yet I was the one with more available time that them, LOL. I’ve even had men get a bit funny with me just because they’re disappointed I couldn’t fit them in at the only time they could make, and it seems to be a growing issue. Maybe people are more stressed recently and consequently take disappointment worse than they might ordinarily?

You know come to think of it i've never arranged a booking over the phone, i've always done it via email etc.

To be fair i don't know whether i could, if it makes you feel any better i'd feel the same as you, lol!

made two bookings today, via phone. I much prefer the emailling on the other site, but phone is quicker. one booking was a bit difficult as there was a lot of noise in the background of the person I'd called, but it was pretty straightforward. the other, was an agency and went very smoothly. I think sometimes calling folks down south is a bit trickier, as they're maybe not used to my Scottish accent. I was pretty nervous making the first call, but the 2nd came easy, I wonder if that didn't make it a better call also.

Go for a long distance run making sure you sprint to the finish, this will ensure that when you phone you will be gasping for breath (ladies love this), you can then proceed to the next step, ask loads of questions like "are there any farm animals you would like me to bring (ladies love this too), always follow this up by asking if she's wet (this should secure the booking)...LOL

In all seriousness you will be phone, once you call you'll wonder what all the fuss was about....goodluck!!!

In all seriousness you will be phone, once you call you'll wonder what all the fuss was about....goodluck!!!

definitely. same as the trepidation I get before a booking. Once I'm there it melts away.