Duxbury

Wg In-calls

25 posts in this topic

I usually like to do a bit of research before deciding on making an appointment with a WG at her own home, flat or apartment. At the moment I am considering making an appointment with someone who lives in a nice suburb in Birmingham called Harborne. However, after tracing the rough location on Google-Maps, the area is also on the border of a run-down estate that contains high-rise flats. I have visited WG's in private houses, flats, maisonettes etc, but fear that this particular WG may live in a High-Rise, and i have had bad experiences in them before. My thread is about precisely that: Has the venue, location deterred the punter from going ahead with the meeting? I'm really talking about crime, and a salubrious often dirty environment where drug taking, dealing, gang warfare can take place. I guess that it is a risk that the punter is prepared to take, given the sex-drive of the individual concerned. Don't get me wrong, I have been to some very nice, clean venues. But I have also been to high-rise flats where pimps have been in 'keeping guard' in adjoining rooms, which made it seem like a scene from the film 'Taxi Driver!'

I usually like to do a bit of research before deciding on making an appointment with a WG at her own home, flat or apartment. At the moment I am considering making an appointment with someone who lives in a nice suburb in Birmingham called Harborne. However, after tracing the rough location on Google-Maps, the area is also on the border of a run-down estate that contains high-rise flats. I have visited WG's in private houses, flats, maisonettes etc, but fear that this particular WG may live in a High-Rise, and i have had bad experiences in them before. My thread is about precisely that: Has the venue, location deterred the punter from going ahead with the meeting? I'm really talking about crime, and a salubrious often dirty environment where drug taking, dealing, gang warfare can take place. I guess that it is a risk that the punter is prepared to take, given the sex-drive of the individual concerned. Don't get me wrong, I have been to some very nice, clean venues. But I have also been to high-rise flats where pimps have been in 'keeping guard' in adjoining rooms, which made it seem like a scene from the film 'Taxi Driver!'

I have punted in some rough places and not yet been attacked while punting. I once got to the WGs road in my car and just saw gangs of youths smashing a car up, i quickly drove off, i am not stupid. Its a case of assessing the risk the best you can of course. I have punted and partied in tower blocks without incident so on their own they wouldnt put me off as wouldnt an area generally, i had an excellent punt near the Broadwater Farms front line drug dealing area in Tottenham sometime ago. I blended in. At a 121 with a supposed Indie i really dont want to be seeing other people in the premises, they should not be seen or heard in my opinion so seeing such people is always a problem. I have walked because i didnt feel safe and not feeling safe is not conducive to a good or better punt in my experiences.

Overall its rarely been a problem though. :)

*Calls vocabulary police*

I used to live in Harborne many years ago - the nice bit. Easy answer to your difficulty: make the appointment, get the address, then Google Earth it and go into Street View mode. I always do that, saves a lot of time ...

Perhaps if you are more specific about the girl in question, someone, who has visited her can set your mind at rest. It is just as likely to be in Metchley Lane

*Calls vocabulary police*

Quite, Miss A! Do you offer that as part of your service?

A vocabulary dominatrix?

Grammarian too perhaps?

How would you punish me if I revealed a dangling modifier?

'We arrived at the rather salubrious venue of camden council chamber, only to be told we would have to shift into another room.'

What's the problem?

'We arrived at the rather salubrious venue of camden council chamber, only to be told we would have to shift into another room.'

What's the problem?

Salubrious means 'conducive to health' so it didn't fit in the OP and I'm rather doubtful that it is appropriate for a council chamber, which are usually frousty and dreary.

Perhaps the OP meant "insalubrious", as in "Campari Bar is set in an insalubrious multistorey car park in Peckham, but don't let that put you off.” ?

Perhaps if you are more specific about the girl in question, someone, who has visited her can set your mind at rest. It is just as likely to be in Metchley Lane

Yes, it is in that vicinity, now as I drive up there on a daily basis...it is a mixture of high rise, new hospital, private and council housing. Reviews do not go into detail, understandably. I'm on the verge of fixing an appointment, given the services on offer...but need to know what type of venue we are talking about.

Easy answer to your difficulty: make the appointment, get the address, then Google Earth it and go into Street View mode. I always do that, saves a lot of time ...

How often do they give you that sort of info up front though?

In my experience not very often at all. What's more likely is that you get a rough location and when you call a few minutes before the meeting, a text with the exact address.

The worst one for me was a lunchtime punt in the City. The girl was based in Royal Mint Street near Tower Hill. With a name like that I was expecting a decent apartment with buzzer entry, the reality was very different. It turned out to be a grotty council house, with a dingy bedroom and dirty bathroom. I wasn't even aware there were council estates this close to the City. I stood out a mile with my suit and laptop bag.

Funny thing was, the girl was very good. She would have done really well in a decent apartment.

How often do they give you that sort of info up front though?

In my experience not very often at all. What's more likely is that you get a rough location and when you call a few minutes before the meeting, a text with the exact address.

The worst one for me was a lunchtime punt in the City. The girl was based in Royal Mint Street near Tower Hill. With a name like that I was expecting a decent apartment with buzzer entry, the reality was very different. It turned out to be a grotty council house, with a dingy bedroom and dirty bathroom. I wasn't even aware there were council estates this close to the City. I stood out a mile with my suit and laptop bag.

Funny thing was, the girl was very good. She would have done really well in a decent apartment.

It's usually quite easy to get the name of the road, that's all you need for a virtual reconnaisance.

I can see this from both sides really. Maybe she should have mentioned to you that it wasn't a fantastic area. And maybe the reason she is working from there is that she doesn't have the money yet to rent a decent apartment. A dingy bedroom and a dirty bathroom are inexcusable though. Elbow grease costs nothing!

"But you don't look hip Duxbury"

(Ace has left the building)

Just ask the lady outright if she's in a tower block, just say you've hurt your knee playing football or something and ask if there are lots of stairs or a lift. Of course you might have to limp a bit or say oh it feels better today if you go and visit her that is ;)

Ladies are quite cagey about giving out exact location details for all sorts of reasons and if you press her for the name of her road before making a booking you might spook her.

You get that sort of juxtaposition all over London - something to do with the Luftwaffe - as another poster has suggested, Google street view is the punter's friend.....

Edited by hypnolover

"But you don't look hip Duxbury"

(Ace has left the building)

Cheers...and what a film!

Panic over, since found out that the WG in question is in a tower block...and described in one review as a right s**thole. So she's off my bucket-list. Beware of WG's who describe their 'apartments' as 'luxury'. Shame, she looks damn sexy on her profile!

Just ask the lady outright if she's in a tower block, just say you've hurt your knee playing football or something and ask if there are lots of stairs or a lift. Of course you might have to limp a bit or say oh it feels better today if you go and visit her that is ;)

Ladies are quite cagey about giving out exact location details for all sorts of reasons and if you press her for the name of her road before making a booking you might spook her.

Charlotte,

I appreciate that ladies may want to preserve their privacy, especially the semi -professional independants that I like to see. However a post code is not an exact address and I get a bit wary if a lady does not want to give it. Apart from there possibly being something to hide, the lack of a post code means I cannot print out a map and carefully plan my journey by car or more often now public transport. And of course I cannot do the street view which I find an excellent research tool. In some cases the results scare me and put me off. But in the majority of cases they actually give more confidence that the location is going to be OK.

An indie part time lady I am planning to see next week was happy to give me her PC a couple of weeks ago and hopefully I will be able to time my vist to her to fit in perfectly with my work appointments. And I think my vehicle is going to be OK in her street.

On the other hand if a lady gives me the full address of where she is, alarm bells ring and I begin to think it is a parlour or a multi girl working flat, which I prefer not to visit.

Regards,

davidgood

my flat i guess could be seen as being on the edge of a slightly rough area ( although it mainly full of OAPs and they are pretty rough :eek: ) its a masionette but its a quiet area with plenty of parking around and its well lit at night and there arent any hoodies hanging around ect and ive taken appointments with all different types of clients and at various times of the day /evenings with no complaints

its kind of in the city center but 2 mins from the new shopping center and Harvey Nick i think you have to go on the the way the girl speaks to you and use your common sense and not be led by your dick

its kind of in the city center but 2 mins from the new shopping center and Harvey Nick i think you have to go on the the way the girl speaks to you and use your common sense and not be led by your dick

Where's the fun in that lol, this is part of the thrill whern seeing someone new....

Where's the fun in that lol, this is part of the thrill whern seeing someone new....

Most certainly not in my case nowadays, i use my real brain not the one in my trousers, in my experiences doing so led to punting disasters.

i think you have to go on the the way the girl speaks to you and use your common sense and not be led by your dick

I'm reminded of the lovely Berlusconi photograph (stolen with a loooooong telephoto) showing a visiting EE prime minister being led by his dick by a dark haired lovely!

Most certainly not in my case nowadays, i use my real brain not the one in my trousers, in my experiences doing so led to punting disasters.

Very true in the most part, but I took a gamble earlier this year and found a real diamond, words cannot describe her, for me, it was a throw-back to the old days (and the golden age for me personally of some 15 years back), She really did take my breath away and it was like prolonged dream, sheer excitment all round.

I've punted in some rough looking place in the Whitechapel area, one had young men hanging about and was in a small estate but, it was OK and as it was at about 01:30 there wasn't too much loitering going on, I think the young men I saw had probably just come back from a night out as they went in a flat not long after.

On this subject, yes I've been to some really nice houses/flats, I've even been to a house where a bloke answered the door and showed me to the room, which was not really comfortable for me and as it turn out the girl was wasting my time so I left.

The last punt was in Forest gate, a Hungarian girl, I went upstairs with her and I know that in another room there was a young girl, I didn't see her but, I heard her and I think she went in the other room just as I was coming up the stairs - the WG closed the bedroom door but, once during the punt I heard the girl again!

It had me worried because after we'd finished she asked me if I wanted to use the bathroom, which I did, I came out very carefully as I was bollock naked, had a quick wash and went back in the room to get dressed, really spooky, not sure if the WG was her mother or not, the WG I saw as not the one advertised so the one advertised was probably either with another punter or was at least in the house, I felt sure there was a couple of other people in the house at the time, anyway, the WG was a really good punt and all went well however, I won't be going there again!