Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
peboone

Love Bites!? Punting Evidence.

9 posts in this topic

I recently indulged in a wild threesome whilst my partner was away with the kids albeit an incall so no need to worry about incriminating evidence in the family house.In saying that minutes into the punt one of the ladies bit my neck! I was horrified and told her no biting instantly looking into the mirror to see if there were any marks..luckily there wasn't but i couldn't focus fully on the job for the rest of the punt as i was worried about the potential of a lovebite showing and me trying to blag wearing a polar neck for the next week! Anybody else had similar experiences?

Haven't had this problem myself but I used to live in Latin America and the kids who got 'vampiras' (the local name for 'love bites' or 'hickeys') used to apply toothpaste externally as a measure to get rid of them before their parents detected them. I haven't tried it myself and so don't know how effective this particular treatment is but it might be worth a shot if any of you are in this predicament given that most of you are likely to have some toothpaste to hand anyway.

I have ocassionally stepped out of the shower the morning after a punt and noticed in the bathroom mirror scratches on my back. But there is no Mrs Leno so it isn't a problem. Sex is a contact sport and there is always going to be the chance of a scratch or a bruise in a place where it might be difficult to explain. That said, I would say the lady in your case did display a lapse of professionalism but not an unforgivable one.

I recently indulged in a wild threesome whilst my partner was away with the kids albeit an incall so no need to worry about incriminating evidence in the family house.In saying that minutes into the punt one of the ladies bit my neck! I was horrified and told her no biting instantly looking into the mirror to see if there were any marks..luckily there wasn't but i couldn't focus fully on the job for the rest of the punt as i was worried about the potential of a lovebite showing and me trying to blag wearing a polar neck for the next week! Anybody else had similar experiences?

I have had that and been scratched on my back while shagging. I disappeared off on an urgent "business trip" that was last minute.

As I contributed on another thread a while ago, I once had a lady giving me OWO and she managed to bite the end leaving a mark for few days. I got away with it saying I'd caught it my zip 9 which I nearly didi in the rush to get of her place soon after)

Neck Warmers = Punters new best friend LOL

On Many occasion has a lady got extremely phyisical during "playtime" but this is of no issue to me (thank god) and done right (like most things) can be fun, but I can understand those with partners wishing to embrace caution...

Had many a 'war wound' over the course of the last 12 months in particular, but since no one goes near me at home, it's not been a problem. I don't go looking for them - just an occupational hazard!! They are not normally very obvious, but would get noticed if i still had any sort of physical relationship. I'm extra careful just to be on the safe side.

Twice recently it has happened to me.Once my wife noticed and said 'Oh dear,I think you scraped your neck at work' : which is plausible - carrying heavy objects on my shoulder.

I dont much like the look of love bites,but I do enjoy the sensation of being given them.Its a passionate,intimate practice.

But really I would rather not take the risk.

only experience like this for me was several years ago rubbed my elbows raw in a vigorous mish session on what must have been a very rough bedspread and had to come up with an exuse- which escapes me now - when spotted in the shower next day