Poorpunter

Wg Looks Like My Ex

32 posts in this topic

Saw ms. Allyana tonight and in real her face looks quite like my last ex-gf (as much as EE/CE and a latina can) and with the gfe and a similar mannerism or two it was a little weird a couple of times.... I'm inevitably going to go back... and spend a lot. :mellow:

Has this happened to anyone else and how did it go? I've found I can walk away from girls after a good time and not think about it much and forget about it between bookings so I should be alright... I hope :)

One of the WGs I've seen locally looks exactly like someone from my past. She has a much nicer personality than the girl I knew though, and seeing her has been kind of therapeutic, helping me to overlay some unpleasant memories with some much better ones.

If you have a type you tend to get attract to women who have a similar look.

A large number of the women I've known/liked/been attracted to look fairly similar.

The WG I saw on Monday (and started a thread about needing a reality check) really looked like an ex of mine and I think that was part of the reason I kept thinking about her after I had left. Not really sure if it is a blessing or a curse. :unsure:

I met a WG who looked just like an old friend from school.....turned out it was! Lol

I agree with the above, if you go for a type they will all start to look a little familiar!

I try to avoid WG's who look like my ex. Would be my personal idea of hell! Haha.

I went to visit a girl in Stoke once purely on the basis that her body was almost exactly like an ex's. pretty good punt.

If you have a type you tend to get attract to women who have a similar look.

A large number of the women I've known/liked/been attracted to look fairly similar.

Did they also look like your mother...Mr Oedipus??? :o;):)

Saw ms. Allyana tonight and in real her face looks quite like my last ex-gf (as much as EE/CE and a latina can) and with the gfe and a similar mannerism or two it was a little weird a couple of times.... I'm inevitably going to go back... and spend a lot. :mellow:

Has this happened to anyone else and how did it go? I've found I can walk away from girls after a good time and not think about it much and forget about it between bookings so I should be alright... I hope :)

It has happened to me but as she was a different woman it didnt bother me, she in fact was very good and became a good regular for a while. :)

I had a client recently who look like and reminded me of my youngest brother. That was a weird one and felt odd for ages after. A sweet lad, but I don't think I can see him again.

Did they also look like your mother...Mr Oedipus??? :o;):)

My mother is almost 100% not my type so no :P

I did an outcall a couple of weeks ago & the client showed me photos of his ex-wife. She & I look more alike than my sister & I.

I wouldn't book a man who looked like any of my exes, except one.

I had a client recently who look like and reminded me of my youngest brother. That was a weird one and felt odd for ages after. A sweet lad, but I don't think I can see him again.

I met a WG who looked like my brother. :eek:;)

I wouldn't book a man who looked like any of my exes, except one.

That would have to be Brad Pitt right.

I met a WG who looked like my brother. :eek:;)

So did I. :D

You do find that a few ladies have certain resemblances to woman in your "real life", however, once in a stripclub and one of the dancers was a carbon copy of someone very close to me that I literally had to do a double take....I could have sworn they were long lost sisters lol...

Someone I go to has a voice very like that of my mate's GF (now partner). Doesn't look much like her, but when I see his GF again, (not very often these days) I'm struck by how much of a vocal double for my WG she is.

I'm going to go back see her but space each meeting out every 3-4 weeks or so. It could mess with my head after the 2nd or 3rd meeting, then I'll have to think about if it's a good idea. I saw a WG 2x2 hours last year, and liked her a bit too much/got on too well if she was genuine, found out a couple of months ago she's left London now and it bothers me still. Would be much easier if I was going out on dates but nearly a stone overweight so no dating for now!

I'm not into incest play but one of my regulars does look very much like an uncle of mine! Same name too.. spooky but different personalities!!

I walked into an Annabellas bedroom a few years ago to find a guy who looked exactly like my ex sitting there. Turned out it was my ex and he gave me a fantastic reminder of why I made him an ex.x

There's a girl at one place who reminds me so much of an old friend who I wanted to know SOOOOOOO much better.

venturer, on 17 May 2012 - 09:20, said:

Did they also look like your mother...Mr Oedipus???

Robert2, My mother is almost 100% not my type so no

Of course it's not their real name but I have avoided women who have operated under the same name as my mother. It just feels wrong. Actually, so does talking about your mum on a website dedicated to relieving sexual urges. I will stop now.

Would be much easier if I was going out on dates but nearly a stone overweight so no dating for now!

Alcohol! A stone overweight is nothing to worry about, and loads of girls will get drunk & shag guys who aren't necessarily completely gorgeous.

I walked into an Annabellas bedroom a few years ago to find a guy who looked exactly like my ex sitting there. Turned out it was my ex and he gave me a fantastic reminder of why I made him an ex.x

:eek: :eek:

I hope you charged him double!! ;)

:eek: :eek:

I hope you charged him double!! ;)

No lol but I wish I could have haha. He didnt seem that pleased to see me really but he didnt look in the least surprised either, so I think he knew it was me before booking. Last time I had spoken to him he had tried to belittle me and failed...failed again this time too as I didnt act phased in the least which I could see was bothering him..mwah haha