pierrebleu

Home V Work

8 posts in this topic

I visited a lovely lady recently, who has just moved into a new flat, she lives in the same flat. I was astonsished to see that the bed we used for "business" was not where she slept.

She actually prefered to sleep on the floor in a sleeping bag rather than use her "working" bed. She has ordered a new bed for her personal use.

My question is do you ladies like to keep work that seperate, do you prefer to have a seperate address for working, or if you do work from home, do you keep a seperate room for business?

Yes! I don't work from home. My bed is for me, girlie sleep-overs, my niece & nephew & very rarely, a special bloke.

I'll shag less special blokes on my sofa-bed.

I work form home and use my bed- doesn't bother me at all! However, noone except the men I have personal (as opposed to 'work') relationships with are allowed under the duvet.

Edited by LondonLydia

I never work from home. Apart from the fact that I feel it safer to have separate accommodations I also find it easier to work then go home and switch off. I am also a messy cow at home lol.

I work from home, so it doesn't bother me at all! Getting my house prepped does take longer than it takes me to get ready. I find it quite easy to separate home and work as my house is spotless when expecting clients, however give it 15 mins of the rugrats return and you wouldn't recognise it as the same place.

I feel comfortable working from home and I do like to show it off!

I work from home, so it doesn't bother me at all! Getting my house prepped does take longer than it takes me to get ready. I find it quite easy to separate home and work as my house is spotless when expecting clients, however give it 15 mins of the rugrats return and you wouldn't recognise it as the same place.

I feel comfortable working from home and I do like to show it off!

What do you mean by rugrats? Kids coming home? Sorry slow day today lol.

What do you mean by rugrats? Kids coming home? Sorry slow day today lol.

Yes kids!!!!

My apartment is my second home and I just have the one bedroom there.

I care not a jot where I lay my head down to sleep.

I am very very comfortable doing what I do, so I do not have a problem with sleeping in the same bed where I may earlier of being getting jiggy with a client a few hours before.

Also I do not have a problem going under the duvet with someone who I see for paid sex, in fact I quite like it!

Lucy :)

Edited by Lucy7