Asian Playboy

Would You Ever Lick Out A Working Girl?

100 posts in this topic

Would you ever lick out a working girl?

Or would the prospect of her being with other guys that day put you off...

I like licking girls out... But that might put me off. P.S. Can you catch and STD from licking a girl out?

Yes, definitely, and have done on almost all of my punts so far - it's one of my favourite things!

Not in the slightest, if I was worried about that, I wouldn't be there in the first place.

P.S. Can you catch and STD from licking a girl out?

I'm no medical expert, but yes I believe it's possible, though less likely than catching something through unprotected sex. On the grounds that I think I'm probably more likely to be knocked down on my way to the punt than to catch something this way, it's a risk I've decided I'll take as a trade off for the pleasure I get in doing it.

So would I

I have more than once

The only thing that may put me off, is if the guy she saw before me was called NewbPunt , but even then I'm sure I would go ahead .

best bit!!!!!

I should add that it appears to go down well with the girls as well, if that's important to you - as I've been complimented, and even asked for a repeat performance when returning, even when it was a couple of months later. (Of course, she could just have kept notes, but I'd prefer to believe she remembered me!)

I did it just yesterday. I think she liked it.

Mutual oral sex is my favourite activity and I have had several 90 minute punts where along with DFK its just been mutual oral and mutual CIM.

69 and facesitting every time along with many other oral sex positions..

Um, most girls bath or shower before seeing a client! Unless you choose to visit skanks of course.

I like licking girls out... But that might put me off. P.S. Can you catch and STD from licking a girl out?

No I wouldn't.

I have a friend who caught gonorrhea of the throat. Apart from being extremely painful, try explaining that to your wife!

No I wouldn't.

I have a friend who caught gonorrhea of the throat. Apart from being extremely painful, try explaining that to your wife!

Yes that might be a bit tricky, but I am guessing it is fairly rare to catch something that way.

It is one of my absolute fav things so can't imagine not doing it to be honest.

No I wouldn't.

As I said, it's a risk I've decided I'm willing to take, and part of that is the knowledge that I'm single, so if I do catch something I don't have to explain it to a partner. If I was in any sort of relationship I'd be reviewing the risks, and changing practice accordingly - in fact, I'd probably not be punting at all.

I love it. Like to start every punt with it and hopefully until she comes! Im sometimes lost if she doesnt want oral.

Ive never caught anything ever.

I couldn't imagine not doing it - it is just one of the best pastimes ever, especially with the right Lady. Met with my regular Lady yesterday, and spent lots of time down there. Divine, just divine :P

There are a few factors which determine whether I would lick a WG or not and its only when I get to her place and see her that I make the decision.

I love it. Like to start every punt with it and hopefully until she comes! Im sometimes lost if she doesnt want oral.

Ive never caught anything ever.

Not yet anyway!

Had a long licking out session today. I much prefer giving than receiving if truth be told. I'm careful not to brush my teeth at least 2 hours before a punt just in case there's been any gum abrasion, which could be a source of entry for any nasties. Just before I'm due to meet a girl I rinse with mouthwash to make sure I'm still minty fresh.

Have refrained when noticed some warts. So best to look before you lick. Mostly a very pleasant experience.

Just try to stop me.

If I worried about risks I would not get up in the morning.

Sozen

I must admit there have been times when Ive headed down there, and then .... cough.. "err, how about a shared shower?" ...and then gone down...

Yes i would and have. You could catch an STI, i punt on a risk to reward basis myself, RO being a risk i am prepared to take.

I must admit there have been times when Ive headed down there, and then .... cough.. "err, how about a shared shower?" ...and then gone down...

That's not good; I've always found ladies to be nice and clean and hope that I have been the same too.

Oh god no, how could anyone do such a thing. I mean, it's just totally yuk. How on earth......

oh no, wait a minute.....just 2 days ago i had my tongue in a beautiful young pussy at a Lady Marmalade Party!!! ^_^:lol:

That's not good; I've always found ladies to be nice and clean and hope that I have been the same too.

Luckily its been very rare....but it can happen... and giving her the "hint" of a shared shower is better than telling her that she may have sat on a 2 week old bag of prawns....

but after the shower its always been fine...

No I wouldn't.

I thought those throat swabs were just testing my gag reflex!