Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
blkcountry

Sexual �

48 posts in this topic

Hey all!

This one is for a little fun & for both the guys & girls!

Based on the ‘likes’ list from the purple site, if you we’re unfortunate to find out your days on this planet were numbered what sexual things would you like to try before you kick the bucket?

Money & time are of no concern at this point, now is the time to try that nasty thing you’ve always wanted to but never had the time, money or courage!! Mmwahh!

The only stipulation is you can only pick 5! :P

What would they be??

If you’re one of the luck ones that have tried it all, which 5 would you try again?

Have a browse at the list, if you’ve tried something that isn’t on please share it with the rest of us, ha!

A Levels Adult Baby Minding

Anal Play BDSM

Being Filmed Bukkake

Car Meets CIM

Cross Dressing Deep Throat

Depilation Dogging

Domination Double Penetration

Enema Exhibitionism

Face Sitting Facials

Female Ejaculation Fetish

FFM 3Somes Fisting

Food Sex Foot Worship

Gang Bangs Hand Relief

Hardsports Humiliation

Milking/Lactating MMF 3Somes

Modeling Moresomes

Naturism/Nudism Oral

Period Play Pregnant

Prostate Massage Pussy Pumping

Rimming Role Play & Fantasy

Sauna / Bath Houses Smoking (Fetish)

Snowballing Spanking

Strap On Sub games

Swinging Sybian & Machine Sex

Tantric Tie & Tease

Toys Uniforms

Voyeurism Watersports

Two girl blow job, with one girl doing the wanking into the other's mouth.

BB fuck and then licking my cum out of the ladies pussy.

Coming like Peter North; lady on her knees, spunk everywhere.

Anal. Tried it once with my first Wife, getting curious again.

Sucking a man off.

Hey all!

This one is for a little fun & for both the guys & girls!

Based on the ‘likes’ list from the purple site, if you we’re unfortunate to find out your days on this planet were numbered what sexual things would you like to try before you kick the bucket?

Money & time are of no concern at this point, now is the time to try that nasty thing you’ve always wanted to but never had the time, money or courage!! Mmwahh!

The only stipulation is you can only pick 5! :P

What would they be??

If you’re one of the luck ones that have tried it all, which 5 would you try again?

Have a browse at the list, if you’ve tried something that isn’t on please share it with the rest of us, ha!

A Levels Adult Baby Minding

Anal Play BDSM

Being Filmed Bukkake

Car Meets CIM

Cross Dressing Deep Throat

Depilation Dogging

Domination Double Penetration

Enema Exhibitionism

Face Sitting Facials

Female Ejaculation Fetish

FFM 3Somes Fisting

Food Sex Foot Worship

Gang Bangs Hand Relief

Hardsports Humiliation

Milking/Lactating MMF 3Somes

Modeling Moresomes

Naturism/Nudism Oral

Period Play Pregnant

Prostate Massage Pussy Pumping

Rimming Role Play & Fantasy

Sauna / Bath Houses Smoking (Fetish)

Snowballing Spanking

Strap On Sub games

Swinging Sybian & Machine Sex

Tantric Tie & Tease

Toys Uniforms

Voyeurism Watersports

Only one thing, a 50 woman Reverse Gangbang, go out in heaven. ;)

Only one thing, a 50 woman Reverse Gangbang, go out in heaven. ;)

Over how many days? Beer/wineG&T on tap?

Over how many days? Beer/wineG&T on tap?

As long as i could manage, so probably a day at best. ;)

The double list confused me, I thought the activities had to be done together for a second! Depilation and dogging! being shaved on car bonnet! have pretty much done all of them, my bucket list is far kinkier!

The double list confused me, I thought the activities had to be done together for a second! Depilation and dogging! being shaved on car bonnet! have pretty much done all of them, my bucket list is far kinkier!

Hey, move the Swindon, please. I prefer a none shaved pussy, but I'd be willing to shave you for free and I have a bonnet of sorts.

And then, what is on your bucket list? Galvanised, plastic, cast iron?

Lol, I spent ages getting that list and separating them then when I posted it, it put them all together ahhhh!

Come on then lyd share your kinky bucket list with us ;)

Sad to say, but most of those things do nothing for me. Even put me off.

Ive never done anal, tempted after posts and hearing stories, but not too keen on having my cock covered in sh!t..CIM ive done, rimming Ive gave but very rarely and only with girl Ive made sure they are clean back there, never received but be trying not to accidentally fart in her face so wouldnt really relaxing into it.....

But snowballing, not my thing, pregant, food sex, adult baby minding ( I dont even know what that is), Symbian or machine sex (What the hell is that?!?!?), in fact almost everything else on that list Ive never done. Some I dont even know what they are..(What is pussy pumping? Penetration with harder thrusting? In which case I may have done that)

threesomes Ive done, like to have a moresome but I think that would be overindulgence....like buying a 12" pizza all for yourself when your hungry.... great to start but your full and cant carry on after half of it.... and you cant stick the rest in the fridge and have it for breakfast next day......

Edited by Overworked

Cannot really pick 5 to be honest and other things on my personal sexual Bucket List depend on context.

If in a happy relationship / marriage outside of Punting and assuming she’s up for it, it would be BB / Creampie, Naturism/Nudism, Food Sex and 121 dogging (including at parties, sauna, etc) though my curiosity would probably lead me to try A-Levels and Pregnant / Lactation at least once at some point (assuming the bun in the oven is confirmed to be mine...), maybe Domination (both Maledom and Femdom if she is into that) along with Humiliation / Tie & Tease / Sub games / Spanking / Role Play & Fantasy / Uniform (though quite a few here could also apply to paid sex / fwbs below if the missus is not adventurous sexually).

If engaging in paid sex (or unpaid flings / fwbs as an eternal bachelor), it would be LMP (despite the bloke over the phone sounded cold and unreassuring when I spoke to him a while back), 3somes / moresomes / voyeurism, receiving Deepthroat / BBJ from a lady while she is on a Sybian & Machine Sex or having Sex with a woman while a sex toy is anally inside of her and a curiosity to try Tantric / Nuru / Prostate Massage.

Edited by FigureFour

I've done nearly everything on there as well, which quite surprised me, I always feel like I am just getting started.

MMF and double penetration. Thats my big fantasy, and has been surprisingly elusive. Countless guys have said they would be up for it, but somehow it just never happens. They seem to take fright at the last minute.

threads like this make me realise how basically vanilla my tastes are.....

threads like this make me realise how basically vanilla my tastes are.....

+1

My tastes are fairly simple in the most part, though do enjoy anal at times as well.

I have one sexual fantasy that has been kind of eating at me for a while - a really rough session with a submissive girl. There's even a couple of local girls that seem to go in for exactly the type of thing that I have these fantasies about. The problem is, I don't know where the fantasy is coming from, as I know that I'm completely incapable of doing these things to a girl, even if she's completely willing - and it's actually a bit frightening that this keeps coming back to me, almost another side of me that wants to come out.

Strange how minds work.

I've done most of the things I've always wanted to try, there's some I'd like to do more often though!

I would love to watch two genuine lesbians going for it, just to get some tips on how to do it properly!

A father and son, with them both being dominant and trying to 'out-do' eachother. Something very primal and appealling about that....

20+ men gangbang, all wearing masks. That's been a recurring fantasy for years!

Me, 10 other girls and a guy in a room at the Dorchester full of custard, cream, champagne and other messy stuff all just sliding about and having fun. Done something similar before and I was amazed at how free I felt! Loved it.

Hmm, there are more but I have to go out! x

I've done nearly everything on there as well, which quite surprised me, I always feel like I am just getting started.

MMF and double penetration. Thats my big fantasy, and has been surprisingly elusive. Countless guys have said they would be up for it, but somehow it just never happens. They seem to take fright at the last minute.

I've been one end or the other of an MMF 'spitroast' at various times at Lady Marmalade Parties, some of the girls seem to genuinely get off on the idea of multiple male attention and really egg you on to fill them up with man meat, it can get really carnal. FFM is even better being a guy and would love to dabble a bit more in that for a full session.

No DP yet though as that involves A levels which are no-go at LMP, it also means that there is potential for intimate parts of the males getting quite close, you would need to be at ease with the other guy, but if you could find a girl that really gets off on it it would be great fun taking her to another level.

Tie & Tease, Role Play, Watersports and Female ejaculation as well as the Anal/DP are probably my next steps away from vanilladom.

Cross dressing & tantric tie and tease. That's about my limit.

A father and son, with them both being dominant and trying to 'out-do' eachother. Something very primal and appealling about that....

Me, 10 other girls and a guy in a room at the Dorchester full of custard, cream, champagne and other messy stuff all just sliding about and having fun. Done something similar before and I was amazed at how free I felt! Loved it.

Welcome to the forum WahWahPedal. :) None of your bucket list appeals to me in the slightest, but as ever different strokes for different folks of course. ;)

I've been one end or the other of an MMF 'spitroast' at various times at Lady Marmalade Parties, some of the girls seem to genuinely get off on the idea of multiple male attention and really egg you on to fill them up with man meat, it can get really carnal. FFM is even better being a guy and would love to dabble a bit more in that for a full session.

No DP yet though as that involves A levels which are no-go at LMP, it also means that there is potential for intimate parts of the males getting quite close, you would need to be at ease with the other guy, but if you could find a girl that really gets off on it it would be great fun taking her to another level.

Tie & Tease, Role Play, Watersports and Female ejaculation as well as the Anal/DP are probably my next steps away from vanilladom.

MMF can be fun but as you say you need to be at ease with the other guy. I can no longer stomach seeing Anal let alone doing it so no more MMF punts for me, i will stick to FFM. :)

MMF double penetration is awesome and normaly doesnt last long as its all to easy to come, Deff one of the best things to do.

Double penatration in the pussy is the best, I have done both anal and pussy but 2 in one is best LOL.

Oh yes, the father and son thing does it for me too! Or brothers, twin brothers even better....

Done nearly all the ones I would be interested in (not all shown on the list) but would like to try both elements of DP and while having done outdoors in a back yard, would like countryside/woods - and a roundabout with lots of trees that tempts me every time I go round it...

Jeeze, I really am naive and missing out in life! I thought GFE with a whore was as good as it gets. I feel like I'm typing this with the voice of Brian on Family Guy - as good as it gets, Peter!!

But Polly...a bj with a bloke, wheres that from? you couldve done that years ago? Why not still fulfilled? i'm sure it's pretty accessible