SouthWalesPunter

Any Wg's Ever Turned A Guy A Way Because Of The Appearance Of His Penis?

22 posts in this topic

I know this might seem like a weird post (first post at that!) but I'm just wondering if any girls here have ever turned a punter away because of the way his penis looked, or any punters who have been turned away by WG's for the same reason.

The reason I ask this is because my penis is naturally darker than the rest of my body (I know that is normal) but I recently developed a big white patch of skin on my scrotum and a few other small white patches, it is vitiligo, a completely harmless non contagious condition that causes skin to lose pigmentation

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitiligo

Some visual examples can be seen here https://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&cp=5&gs_id=k&xhr=t&q=vitiligo&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&biw=1034&bih=251&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=bpy3T67gN4fI8gOIkMC0Cg#q=vitiligo&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&tbm=isch&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=1&biw=1440&bih=785

It started with chaffing from jogging then, when Id scratch my balls Id actually be scratching colour away!

I'm a bit hesitant to attempt my first punt because I worry the girl may freak out and think its some sort of sexually transmitted disease, I'm white it usually affects black and asian skin colours its rare in white people, but I'm lucky that I only have it on my penis, nowhere else on my body

What would most WGs think if a guy turned up with a penis that was white/dark patches like a jigsaw?

Im thinking about finding a girl I like the look of on the other site, emailing her a pic of my penis, explaining the condition and see if she is okay with it.

It would be really embarassing to be turned away because my penis looks weird.

While we are on the subject, has anyone ever been turned away for other reasons...being fugly for example? I fell out of the ugly tree and climbed back up and fell down again, not even being able to get laid with a WG would just about be the final nail in the coffin of my self esteem lol

I know this might seem like a weird post (first post at that!) but I'm just wondering if any girls here have ever turned a punter away because of the way his penis looked, or any punters who have been turned away by WG's for the same reason.

The reason I ask this is because my penis is naturally darker than the rest of my body (I know that is normal) but I recently developed a big white patch of skin on my scrotum and a few other small white patches, it is vitiligo, a completely harmless non contagious condition that causes skin to lose pigmentation

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitiligo

Some visual examples can be seen here https://www.google.c...iw=1440&bih=785

It started with chaffing from jogging then, when Id scratch my balls Id actually be scratching colour away!

I'm a bit hesitant to attempt my first punt because I worry the girl may freak out and think its some sort of sexually transmitted disease, I'm white it usually affects black and asian skin colours its rare in white people, but I'm lucky that I only have it on my penis, nowhere else on my body

What would most WGs think if a guy turned up with a penis that was white/dark patches like a jigsaw?

Im thinking about finding a girl I like the look of on the other site, emailing her a pic of my penis, explaining the condition and see if she is okay with it.

It would be really embarassing to be turned away because my penis looks weird.

While we are on the subject, has anyone ever been turned away for other reasons...being fugly for example? I fell out of the ugly tree and climbed back up and fell down again, not even being able to get laid with a WG would just about be the final nail in the coffin of my self esteem lol

Don't worry and don't waste time sending pictures - nobody will reply. Just book and go and stop worrying.

It have seen what you are describing three times now on three different gentleman.

It is not a problem at all.

A multi coloured penis is perfectly fine!

Lucy :)

they wont give a rats arse what it looks like they will just put the rubber on and enjoy.

No bother at all! I had a client recently with this and I thought it was kinda cute, he didn't mention it and nor did I, but being a woman of the world I had a good idea it was vitiligo. A decent WG won't be phased by it at all, we have all seen all manner of cock colours, sizes and bends!

Lydia, a worldly wise wg like us wouldn't freak, but i think a girl who is a bit less wise might. I'd advise the OP to mention it so it isnt a surprise. Just say 'I have vitiligo, it's a pigmentation thing, hope thats ok?'

Let's the girl do the google search and understand it's not anything nasty.

SouthWalesPunter, welcome, I hope you find this forum as welcoming and friendly as I have.

Any Wg's Ever Turned A Guy Away Because Of The Silliness Of His Questions?

That's a bit harsh! It's a genuine question with genuine anxiety behind it.

OP, no - you look for certain things when assessing The Little Soldier (signs of infection, warts, smell - though you don't look for smell obviously...). Just explain what it is in a simple sentence - don't send pictures of penises, I never respond and it screams timewaster.

Well thanks for all the helpful and encouraging replies girls and guys :)

I don't mean I want to just send unsolicited pics of my penis to WG's lol

More along the lines of creating a punter profile which will include a pic of my "unusual" looking penis in the pic section, then send an email to my chosen punt that goes something along the lines of

"hi, I'd like to make a 1 hour booking with you for 8pm tomorrow evening if you are available, before you accept the booking I should point out that I have vitiligo on my penis which is a harmless condition that makes the skin lose its colour, you can google it for more info or alternatively see a pic on my profile"

Consensus here seems to be that the more worldly girls will have seen it before but the greener and perhaps younger girls may not like the look of it, so atleast I am giving the option before the punt even takes place.

Last thing I want is to hand over the fee, drop my kecks and be greeted with "WTF is wrong with your cock?!" and then be sent on my way lol

I never really thought about it until I saw a bukkake movie once where one of the guys had phimosis where the foreskin was like an antenna coming from the cock, the girl in the bukkake was visibly trying to avoid sucking the phimosis cock and seemed a but freaked out by it, she dogded his attempts to jizz on her, but then he got her from behind while she had her eyes closed taking a load from a different punter, she opened her eyes and the look of shock/horror/disgust that this phimosis cock had jizzed on her was priceless...anyway, I never want to be THAT guy with the weird cock that the girls dont want to touch lol

I can't really answer to the OP, mine is fairly uniform in appearance with just a few "spots" like anywhere else on my skin. I do remember watching a documentary about sex tourism in South America (i.e. US guys). One of the girls interviewed said that one guy's penis looked like corn on the cob, she didn't really want to be with the guy, but no choice because of the money .....

As you have been reassured on your main concern, let me do the same for the above,,, I too am frighteningly ugly and yet have had wonderful meetings with stunningly attractive young women who have treated me like I expect George Clooney is used to. Do choose wisely, look at feedback (here rather than on **), and follow your instincts.

Well, just as a follow up, I'v had 4 punts since posting this, (3 in one night!).

The first girl was "warned" beforehand by private message and said it was not a problem, then when she actually saw it for real she laughed and told me in a jokey way that I was silly for worrying over nothing because it was barely noticable (I think she was just being nice or needs glasses though lol)

I didn't cum during this punt as Id had too much "dutch courage" before visiting her.

The second girl was chinese, working from the claude road place in cardiff, her english was not very good but she didn't ask about it or seem to care.

The Third girl didn't notice it until I pointed it out her reply was "oh..Okay..." and thats all that was mentioned, it did not affect her very enthusiastic attitude towards sucking my cock at all.

Fourth girl was the newest girl at claude road, her english was so-so,

she was enjoying my oral so much that I spent about 40 minutes eating her out, but when it was my turn for OWO, she gave it a quick glance, I said "its okay, its nothing dodgy" and she replied "I understand" and just gave some fantastic OWO

So all in all...it looks like I was worrying over nothing :D

so...thanks for the advice gals and guys!

Makes me think of ponies this does. Piebald.

Only penis I have had issue with had something definitely contagious about it!!!!!!Looked very sore indeedy so advised a trip to a Doctor.

Well, just as a follow up, I'v had 4 punts since posting this, (3 in one night!).

The first girl was "warned" beforehand by private message and said it was not a problem, then when she actually saw it for real she laughed and told me in a jokey way that I was silly for worrying over nothing because it was barely noticable (I think she was just being nice or needs glasses though lol)

I didn't cum during this punt as Id had too much "dutch courage" before visiting her.

The second girl was chinese, working from the claude road place in cardiff, her english was not very good but she didn't ask about it or seem to care.

The Third girl didn't notice it until I pointed it out her reply was "oh..Okay..." and thats all that was mentioned, it did not affect her very enthusiastic attitude towards sucking my cock at all.

Fourth girl was the newest girl at claude road, her english was so-so,

she was enjoying my oral so much that I spent about 40 minutes eating her out, but when it was my turn for OWO, she gave it a quick glance, I said "its okay, its nothing dodgy" and she replied "I understand" and just gave some fantastic OWO

So all in all...it looks like I was worrying over nothing :D

Bloody hell , three in one night . You'll be beating smiths record soon . :o

Makes me think of ponies this does. Piebald.

Only penis I have had issue with had something definitely contagious about it!!!!!!Looked very sore indeedy so advised a trip to a Doctor.

LOL

Maybe I should change my username to "piebald"

Have you seriously been visited by a client who blatantly has something infectious? Some people have absolutely no consideration, thats pretty shocking TBH

Bloody hell , three in one night . You'll be beating smiths record soon . :o

Well, I'v been considering punting for ages, I'v just been nervous about the whole dodgy looking cock thing so always put it off, and nerves always held me back too, after the first one I realised how easy it is, and I was on a roll, third girl was the best, very enthusiastic and skilled 20 year old brunette with a size 8 figure and the most perfect ass/tits/pussy I have ever seen, in hindsight I would have been happy to have 4 hours with her instead of 4 seperate punts, will deffinatly be visiting her again!

Whats smiths record? :lol:

As you have been reassured on your main concern, let me do the same for the above,,, I too am frighteningly ugly and yet have had wonderful meetings with stunningly attractive young women who have treated me like I expect George Clooney is used to. Do choose wisely, look at feedback (here rather than on **), and follow your instincts.

All the girls I met made me feel like a king! None of this "going through the motions" lark, I'm not stupid enough to think that they all found me attractive (well, except maybe one of the chinese girls who kept touching my biceps and chest lol) but they really did make me feel more than welcome :)

LOL

Maybe I should change my username to "piebald"

Have you seriously been visited by a client who blatantly has something infectious? Some people have absolutely no consideration, thats pretty shocking TBH

I travelled to him actually, quite a long way. He claimed it was where another WG had bitten him, broken the skin with her teeth didn't want to cancel and let me down. It looked very open and very sore, like an open sore. He said he was being prescribed antibiotics for a dental infection, thought that might clear it up...........I said I wasn't going near it and he should go see a body doctor asap.

I usually give a disclaimer re one or two things as a result, after this because he was a bit disgruntled that I'd confirmed various activities on the phone and wouldn't go ahead with them when I saw something that really wasn't right!

You better hope not!

I usually give a disclaimer re one or two things as a result, after this because he was a bit disgruntled that I'd confirmed various activities on the phone and wouldn't go ahead with them when I saw something that really wasn't right!

He needed his gruntle stuffed, sharply, up his arse. It matters not whence he gained the infection (it is well known that Bishops can only get a dose off a loo seat) - if he was infected, he should have refrained from sex, whether paid, or free.

All the girls I met made me feel like a king! None of this "going through the motions" lark, I'm not stupid enough to think that they all found me attractive (well, except maybe one of the chinese girls who kept touching my biceps and chest lol) but they really did make me feel more than welcome :)

I think in order to genuinely enjoy and be good at this job, you've got to truly like people, in general. Many of my clients aren't perhaps what society would label as conventionally attractive, but it's nearly always very easy to find something attractive about them, whether it's their body or their personality or the kindness with which they treat me. If you're being respectful and nice to the lady you're seeing, and you've chosen carefully, I'd say it doesn't matter what you look like, and you're entirely likely to be treated in a kingly fashion. :) If you like people in general, and your job as well, it's pretty easy to like your clients, and treat them generously as a result.