Duxbury

Stirchley. Birmingham

12 posts in this topic

I've been to Kitty & Co, and 'At Your Service' on the Pershore Road, Stirchley, but a few years back went to a place called 'Aspirations' or 'Inspirations', about half way down, tucked beneath a driveway on the same side as Kitty's. I drove past last Saturday and the sign is still up but not sure whether it looked open. A terrific 'choice' of girls on the two occasions that I visited, anyone else been?

Yes and although the sign is still there, it is now called Annabellas or Annabelles.

Mainly EE girls I would say and they come to little hall and say hello one at a time and go for you to tell the recptionist who you want.

there is usually one pretty nice one among the five or so there.

But at £40 they won't all be GFE by any means.

That exactly mirrors my two experiences some years back, indeed I chose the pretty one's, but in my last visit I was disturbed by an irate EE Man, who seemed to be some sort of pimp. The first time was unforgettable...gorgeous young girl, so will try again to see if anything has changed.

I've been living amidst a mini-hotspot for punting for the last 10 years, and never knew it. gotta say I don't find that whole Pershore Road thing very inviting, though. you can see the peeling wallpaper through the windows.

Does anybody know the current rate at "At Your Service" for 30 mins? And does Tiffany still work there?

Does anybody know the current rate at "At Your Service" for 30 mins? And does Tiffany still work there?

Some would say look at the FRs, mate - so I did and the first line of the most recent one said:

Basic price is £35 but paid extra £15 to lick her inviting pussy.

That would square with my impression from not having been there for quite a while is that basic is £35 but it can be a basic service fom some and better from others and that extras can be pricey depending on the girl.

I think one woman once asked for £50 for some unexotic extra like owo or something.

I don't know how long ago your Tiffany was there but her last FR was November. She is on the rota but that is dated january and she is not listed in the staff descriptions.

Went to 'At Your Service' once, bad experience, very reticent WG, but relatively cheap...£35.00 at the time. Ended up with a basic hand-job. That's the one in a block of grimy terraces oppoiste the church and British Oak pub. Avoid, but others may have had different experiences of course.

Some would say look at the FRs, mate - so I did and the first line of the most recent one said:

Basic price is £35 but paid extra £15 to lick her inviting pussy.

That would square with my impression from not having been there for quite a while is that basic is £35 but it can be a basic service fom some and better from others and that extras can be pricey depending on the girl.

I think one woman once asked for £50 for some unexotic extra like owo or something.

I don't know how long ago your Tiffany was there but her last FR was November. She is on the rota but that is dated january and she is not listed in the staff descriptions.

Yes but the report doesn't say how long you can stay for £35.

Ok but it is basically the same length as other places - about 30mins tho again some girls will look to rush, others finish when a natural climax occurs etc.

Cheaper and more expensive places are the same - it depends very often on the girl and I don't think as many parlours as used to have a dragon on reception telling the girl to get back in to use the full time (which also went with bells, buzzers or knocks on doors for going over time).

I am surprised someone posted about avoiding AYS - I was always surprised t how calm the atmosphere was and befoe and after the fire, how well looked after the house was.

"Yes but the report doesn't say how long you can stay for £35. "

Usually you stay until you cum or 30 mins whichever is the sooner.

So, if you cum after 20 mins the girls usually leave you to get ready to go.

If you havent cum after 30 mins - bad luck!

P

"Yes but the report doesn't say how long you can stay for £35. "

Usually you stay until you cum or 30 mins whichever is the sooner.

So, if you cum after 20 mins the girls usually leave you to get ready to go.

If you havent cum after 30 mins - bad luck!

P

Ok thanks Payperclip and vivluvsme. I used to go to AYS only for Tiffany. If anybody has any news about her, please give us a shout or if you prefer you can PM me.