Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
schweeps

Premier Inns

34 posts in this topic

Is it okay to book outcalls to premier inn rooms?

Yes but be aware some Premier Inns have keycarded corridors.

Sometimes Lenny Henry wants to join in the action

LOL!

ha ha.

Most premier inns are key carded so you may have to meet the lady outside reception/in the bar.

There are no phones in the room so the lady cannot do normal security measures of phoning to make sure you are actually there. So for that reason I only visit Premier Inns and Travelodges that are less than a 15min drive from my home just in case I am being set up. Something to bear in mind when booking a "nooky hotel".

ha ha.

Most premier inns are key carded so you may have to meet the lady outside reception/in the bar.

There are no phones in the room so the lady cannot do normal security measures of phoning to make sure you are actually there. So for that reason I only visit Premier Inns and Travelodges that are less than a 15min drive from my home just in case I am being set up. Something to bear in mind when booking a "nooky hotel".

Never knew that, but have never stayed in a (not so) premier inn. I find it surprising that any hotel would turn down the chance of ripping off a guest by charging ridiculous amounts for fone calls.

Think I will stick with my preferred chain.

Do ladies phone rooms? I usually check in on the day, maybe only 2 hours before the meet and text a room number. I have on times checked in at lunchtime and then gone back to the office for the afternoon.

Do ladies phone rooms? I usually check in on the day, maybe only 2 hours before the meet and text a room number. I have on times checked in at lunchtime and then gone back to the office for the afternoon.

Some do, and from what I hear some don't. Depends on the lady and her particular security procedures.

Genius!

The thing I like about Premier inns, is when you have used the room, there is a little box in the lift where you can leave your pass key, so no need to go and check out late afternoon.

Two great experiences with carded corridors.

1) Following a call to say I was on the landing getting my first glimpse of a stunning german WG as she emerged from her room at the extreme far end of the very long and brightly lit corridor and walked towards me in bare feet, black leggings and a grey sleeveless tee. The rear view as I followed her to the room was, impossibly, even better.

2) My Peterborough regular MissKatieMarch streaking along the landing to let me through wearing only knickers then realising she had left the keycard in the room. I dared her to go to reception and get another one. She did so!

I like Ibis best because of the excellent capsule shower rooms but be aware that the lifts are often carded so she will have to come down to reception to meet you.

2) My Peterborough regular MissKatieMarch streaking along the landing to let me through wearing only knickers then realising she had left the keycard in the room. I dared her to go to reception and get another one. She did so!

Apologies to go slightly off topic but you reminded me of a very memorable time when I requested that the lady turn up in nothing but heels....I dont normally swear but F£$K me sideways that image will stay with me until my dying days.....what capped it off was that we went midnight skinny dipping in the pool which was over-looked my a number of rooms....the journey back to our room was something out of erotic fiction....

PS: Thank god there was no sign of Lenny Henrey although it was not a Premier Inn LOL

Edited by Hero

I dont use premier inns unless I know the client, as no phone in the room as mentioned. However, I have called reception to check name and room number( with clients permission) on previous occasions ;o)

Premier Inns in London do have phones in the rooms its only the travel lodges that do not. The one in the city area is quite good if anyone is thinking of using that one and there is no key card system there.

Chloe x

Every time I have used premier inns which must be over 50 times now, they always have a phone, surely Hayley must be mistaken.

not the ones I have used in Edinburgh :wacko:

I wondered why he always had that broad grin on his face in those adverts :D

I must admit....having used some different Premier Inns for sex, that when Lenny says in the advert about weekends "There's dirty ones.....", i can't help but have a sly little smile to myself :lol:

As CEO of Travelodge UK I wish to complain most vigorously about the content of this thread as other low-end hotel service providers are not getting a mention here. By way of redressing the balance I would just like to say that we, Travelodge UK, are equally accomodating to girls of a working persuasion and their associated clientelle, and furthermore we dont find it necessary to employ the services of some annoying, has-been, brummie comedian to advertise how good we are

I have been using many hotels recently and Premier Inn has very poor room availability i have found, this is both from going to them direct and through Late Rooms and Trivago. The rooms they do have are expensive compared to say Days Inn which are a punt friendly chain in my experiences and Ibis.

Lenry Henry can go stick his misleading adverts up his ample arse in my view. ;)

As CEO of Travelodge UK I wish to complain most vigorously about the content of this thread as other low-end hotel service providers are not getting a mention here. By way of redressing the balance I would just like to say that we, Travelodge UK, are equally accomodating to girls of a working persuasion and their associated clientelle, and furthermore we dont find it necessary to employ the services of some annoying, has-been, brummie comedian to advertise how good we are

You lot at Travelodge should sort your customer car parking facilities out in my view, its often something like only 20 spaces on a first come first served basis or chargeable parking at £10 upwards per 24 hours. In addition some of your locations are outrageously expensive, the one in Southgate, London, N14 for example is so expensive i have booked into a 4 star hotel just a few miles from it at a far cheaper cost. ;)

I have been using many hotels recently and Premier Inn has very poor room availability i have found, this is both from going to them direct and through Late Rooms and Trivago. The rooms they do have are expensive compared to say Days Inn which are a punt friendly chain in my experiences and Ibis.

Lenry Henry can go stick his misleading adverts up his ample arse in my view. ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Never have in my experience, they didnt even know what room i was in till i took them to it, they just had my mobile number, but saying that i used to meet WGs in the lobby or bar and virtually all were prepared to do that which many WGs on here say they wouldnt. Its one of those things that forum WGs do but in my years of punting WGs as a whole havent.

Edited by smiths

Yes....but Premier Inn beds are far more comfortable :lol:

Yes....but Premier Inn beds are far more comfortable :lol:

Whos bothered about the comfort of the bed when your on the job, Im certainly not. In fact the harder the bed the better :blink: