Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bratpack

Hidden Extras

10 posts in this topic

Most ladies on the purple place are quite upfront about extras, including them in their descriptive text or in FAQ and I've had generally quite good experiences in London in the £80-120 range. But recently, I've had several experiences of hidden extras.

I won't describe the other experiences for fear of reaching rant or tl;dr status. Most recently, I spoke to a girl whose profile contains the following:

- "... I love to have nice shower together, nice long play full of french kissing and huggies..."

- "I love classic sex in different positions, oral sex (with a finale as you like), fondling, petting, kissing, shared masturbation, sexy lingerie, high heels and, most importantly, shared satisfaction with the meeting. If you want, we can also try anal sex."

It sort of leads you to believe these things are part of her regular service (though not explicitly stated), but, I did the diligent thing and asked if there was anything on her likes list for which she charged extra. She said CIM is £20 and anal is £30. Anything else I asked? No, everything else is included.

Unfortunately, about 10 minutes into the booking I was rebuffed when I tried to kiss her. I was told she doesn't kiss at all. She said she's a nurse and it's unsafe. I pointed out her likes list includes French kissing and that we had discussed there were no other items on her likes list not included in the price. She said no girl in London provides kissing, let alone French kissing. Ultimately, I think her plan was to charge me extra but she felt trapped because she had acknowledged our phone conversation . Long story short, my mood fell through the floor. I asked for a refund. She refused but ultimately gave me £40 of £120 (£80 being her 30 min rate) back and I ended up with the world's most expensive shower.

Are others experiencing an increase in hidden extras or is my opinion clouded by my recent experience?

Edited by Bratpack

This is why these days I only punt with new WGs on recommendations by fellow punters I trust.

Visited a girl who had french kissing on her list of services, but said from the start that she doesn't kiss....at all. Not even a peck on the lips. She was really nice though, so being the softie I am just got on with it without the kissing......and it ended up being really good fun!

She said no girl in London provides kissing, let alone French kissing

Nonsense :). She must know no client would ever believe that

She said it with a straight face too, like she believed what she was saying.

In response to Mr. Cabbage, I might have had a good time had I stayed but, unfortunately for me, few things in life piss me off more than feeling lied to and cheated.

Most ladies on the purple place are quite upfront about extras, including them in their descriptive text or in FAQ and I've had generally quite good experiences in London in the £80-120 range. But recently, I've had several experiences of hidden extras.

I won't describe the other experiences for fear of reaching rant or tl;dr status. Most recently, I spoke to a girl whose profile contains the following:

- "... I love to have nice shower together, nice long play full of french kissing and huggies..."

- "I love classic sex in different positions, oral sex (with a finale as you like), fondling, petting, kissing, shared masturbation, sexy lingerie, high heels and, most importantly, shared satisfaction with the meeting. If you want, we can also try anal sex."

It sort of leads you to believe these things are part of her regular service (though not explicitly stated), but, I did the diligent thing and asked if there was anything on her likes list for which she charged extra. She said CIM is £20 and anal is £30. Anything else I asked? No, everything else is included.

Unfortunately, about 10 minutes into the booking I was rebuffed when I tried to kiss her. I was told she doesn't kiss at all. She said she's a nurse and it's unsafe. I pointed out her likes list includes French kissing and that we had discussed there were no other items on her likes list not included in the price. She said no girl in London provides kissing, let alone French kissing. Ultimately, I think her plan was to charge me extra but she felt trapped because she had acknowledged our phone conversation . Long story short, my mood fell through the floor. I asked for a refund. She refused but ultimately gave me £40 of £120 (£80 being her 30 min rate) back and I ended up with the world's most expensive shower.

Are others experiencing an increase in hidden extras or is my opinion clouded by my recent experience?

Not experiencing an increase in lying to me but certainly experienced being asked for more for extras numerous times. When i enquire, book, confirm and once again in person before handing my cash over i seek confirmation that the services i require are defintely on offer, there is zero chance of a communication mix-up which is the rubbish some liars try.

Like with you it spoils my vibe so nowadays i would walk and go to my plan B option, i have no interest in dealing with dishonest SPs. Fortunately most SPs offer what they have agreed to so its not a big problem to me.

Not experiencing an increase in lying to me but certainly experienced being asked for more for extras numerous times. When i enquire, book, confirm and once again in person before handing my cash over i seek confirmation that the services i require are defintely on offer, there is zero chance of a communication mix-up which is the rubbish some liars try.

I agreed. This is now a must and the other thing to do, in the case of those who like French kissing, is to then proceed to this soon after making payment for services yet to be rendered. Therefore, if the service provider says no to French kissing, those who require this service can then ask for a refund and walk away. I think this does not only apply to French kissing but also to other services that the specific punter may require i.e. oral without.

She said no girl in London provides kissing, let alone French kissing

Lets hope you voted with your fet and walked then, how can some girls provide a GFE service without kissing!.

Lets hope you voted with your fet and walked then, how can some girls provide a GFE service without kissing!.

If there isn't any kissing, I wouldn't even consider seeing a WG

If there isn't any kissing, I wouldn't even consider seeing a WG

Plenty of girls advertise french kissing as a service nb8, but once you've turned up and paid, mysteriously it isn't on offer (or even worse, is so half hearted and reluctant it feels your are forcing them to do something they hate). Fortunately, as smiths states above, most girls are honest in their advertising and with good research it is usually possible to find a WG who genuinely offers what you need.